The online racing simulator
anyone know the mix of the eminem song thats on the launch trailer? its not the original version of till i collapse
I know it's almost impossible to get a 25 killstreak and still live but c'mon, an end-all perk? Everyone freaking dies and the whole game ends, how does 1 side win if both sides get nuked?
That's the whole argument in nuclear war though, isn't it? The winner is only the first one to successfully get a missile to detonate, after that it's irrelevant.

It also adds a slight ethical issue to the game. If you've got that nuke available, do you use it and spoil the game for everyone (including that one guy with the insane kill/death ratio) or keep it and risk losing, but continue to have fun actually playing? Very clever.
That's not MW2, that's CoD4 with a new map...
What's so different? If you said it was cod4 I'd agree. Same story like Cod5. New weapons and maps = new game?

Oh boy, can't wait for BF BC 2
I think its a brilliant game.

You choose what killstreaks prizes you want, you choose ALOT of things, more perks, more challenges, more weapons, much more attachments, online gaming is MUCH smoother (for me atleast). Ops is great over zombies in COD5. If you enjoy call of duty, i dont see how anyone could complain about it.
Quote from aoun :I think its a brilliant game.

You choose what killstreaks prizes you want, you choose ALOT of things, more perks, more challenges, more weapons, much more attachments, online gaming is MUCH smoother (for me atleast). Ops is great over zombies in COD5. If you enjoy call of duty, i dont see how anyone could complain about it.

Isn't ops only 2 people though?
I have to say I'm looking forward to finding different attachments in the campaign now rather than taking whole weapons from dead Ruskies xD
Just completed the PS3 version is 5 hours, short campaign but epic

Did anyone else get their preorder early from GAME?
-
(Bose321) DELETED by the_angry_angel
Quote from TiJay :Just completed the PS3 version is 5 hours, short campaign but epic

Did anyone else get their preorder early from GAME?

Mines supposed to come tomorrow from Gameplay, but I did order it on Sunday :P
got my game and mw2 super elite today proper awesome game campaign is immense one mission that could cause a lot of controversy on top of what it already has caused.
Gahhh i want to go to the midnight release
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :Gahhh i want to go to the midnight release

i do too, but i can wait till 10am.
Quote from mutt107 :i do too, but i can wait till 10am.

I can't I have to wait till 5pm Then at 7 I go to church but then wednesday I have no school
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :I can't I have to wait till 5pm Then at 7 I go to church but then wednesday I have no school

church on Tuesdays? lol
Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays

Anyways I'll get it tomorrow afternoon. wanna play some Co op campaign
All I can say is that my parents are truly unbelievable. They are now also letting me stay home from school even though I didn't ask. Don't know how I'm ever going to make up for this.

I think they're hoping all this cod will lower my grades and I'll go to a cheap college.
Quote from Rappa Z :All I can say is that my parents are truly unbelievable. They are now also letting me stay home from school even though I didn't ask. Don't know how I'm ever going to make up for this.

I think they're hoping all this cod will lower my grades and I'll go to a cheap college.

Wanna trade parents?

I'm all good since I have no school wednesday
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays

Anyways I'll get it tomorrow afternoon. wanna play some Co op campaign

there is no co-op campaign :P but there is spec ops which is like mini campaign missions.
Hmmmm, I woke up today, anticipating the arrival of my copy of this game (won't get to play it til I get back from college at 4 grrr), and noticed a stupid news report "There were queues around the block last night for the new Call of Duty game. But does the 18+ game promote violence?"

Urm don't all war games promote violence? Afterall that's all us teens crave isn't it? Total mayhem and destruction.... Pleeease report on something that it relevant to us.
So peoples verdicts on the game?
Btw if anyone has the PC version hows online play working out any good? Bad? terrible?
The single player is GREAT. probably THE best game I've ever played by a million miles. (although i still don't quite get bits of the story line)

but let's just say I'm not a big fan of the new host system...
Pre-ordered PC version, already playing it, thanks rzr1911

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
(889 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG