The online racing simulator
Whats with all you guys despiting the game so much?

Mind listing why you "hate" it instead of just posting that you do?

I find it awesome to be honest. Will be picking up 360 version this weekend (Local shops out of stock since Lunch today......) so I can "pwn" some mates

Excellent game.

I still hate Activision tho.....

Damn money leeching - game destroying cun......s
I hate it because:
1) They took all the good parts of owning a game for the PC, and took them away in the efforts to make more money from PC gamers by SELLING them DLC (rather than letting them make their own maps/mods)
2) No dedicated servers?! Unless your game is Co-Op for 4 players maximum.. they're a must as most home connections suck (100 kilobytes/second upload is about standard).
3) Basically a sum of the above 2 points is that all the PC gamers simply get is a Console game that's ported, rather than the game with the usual benefits PC gamers get (Customizability, Fast servers, no "host migration" bullshit).
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I hate it because:
1) They took all the good parts of owning a game for the PC, and took them away in the efforts to make more money from PC gamers by SELLING them DLC (rather than letting them make their own maps/mods)
2) No dedicated servers?! Unless your game is Co-Op for 4 players maximum.. they're a must as most home connections suck (100 kilobytes/second upload is about standard).
3) Basically a sum of the above 2 points is that all the PC gamers simply get is a Console game that's ported, rather than the game with the usual benefits PC gamers get (Customizability, Fast servers, no "host migration" bullshit).

they done what every company is aiming to do - DLC, theirs alot of money in it.
Well yeah. Like I explained in my last sentence, I still hate Activision. Thats why I didnt bother buying it on the PC. No proper online = Biggest fail in the gaming industry.

But people seem to hate it for its gameplay or something
Quote from DevilDare :Well yeah. Like I explained in my last sentence, I still hate Activision. Thats why I didnt bother buying it on the PC. No proper online = Biggest fail in the gaming industry.

But people seem to hate it for its gameplay or something

its the whole arrangement. - the way it looks, the sounds it makes, its mere presence makes me want to destroy it, melt it down and sell it as food to Bosnians.
lol?

Well - Each to its own I guess.
It's awesome tbh - looks stunning
Installation was slow for me aswell :s

Game runs smooth as hell at max settings though
awesome game, just awesome, level 23 already
I suck. I'm getting my ass pwned on XBL
*SPOILER*

Highlight below to see.

For those who have played the game, can someone explain to me why Sheperd did what he did?And who is that HVI that the squad meant to rescue?
Could someone with the PC version let me know if the multiplayer is worth it? I suspect not but I really want to play this game, if the multiplayer is rubbish then I won't be doing so.

Still really annoyed about all this crap Infinity Ward are trying to pull, especially as they pretend that they're doing it for PC gamers.
It's not RUBBISH but it's not as great as dedicated server.
soooo....at the airport.....did you open fire?
Quote from JJ72 :soooo....at the airport.....did you open fire?

Yup and it was fun! Does that make me feel bad? No, was only a game...
Quote from JJ72 :soooo....at the airport.....did you open fire?

nope. i was firing over their heads (so didn't actually hit any civilians) and hoped that way i would unlock some kind of achievement of some sort. but no
Quote from Shotglass :to quote a wise and sadly deceased man... suck a cheetahs dick

Suck a Lechwe's ass.

Roll over London, rock on Chicago, Walgreens, the pharmacy America trusts.
So online on a PC isnt all that bad without the Dedi servers?
Everyones saying its bad and horrible and sheit but like i dont see it, someone explain to me its flaws. And using no dedi servers is a woeful excuse.
Then again since its apprently left open for a third who knows how good the last one can be and them learning from the mistakes.
The thing is, when dedi's were available, you could host up to 10 servers on one PC. Now you can't.
Well there server is down now i think. No one apparently can connect online.

With match making, sometimes it takes 5-10mins just to get people in a server. It cann be bullshit at times but good at other times.

Not good for the Aussies tho 60% of the time.
Woot already pirated!
Yarrrrrr..pirate:
My gameplay video will be up in about 1 hour
Quote from infinity ward :"Cheat / Hack Free Games: The biggest benefit of using IWnet by far is the fact that you don’t have to worry about joining a server full of aim-bots, wallhacks, or cheaters. Or relying on the server admin of the server to constantly be monitoring, banning, and policing it. Modern Warfare 2 on PC allows us to control the quality of the game much more than ever before as well as utilizing the VAC (Valve-Anti-Cheat) system to keep games clean of hackers and cheaters."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... p;feature=player_embedded

Not only is PC multiplayer a horrible laggy mess, the hackers are out in force already. Utter wank. You cant kick or ban them so its a free reign for the cheats.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
(889 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG