The online racing simulator
I started at about 5 am this morning and completed it just now clocking in at 5 hours and 30 minutes. I think it took me less time to beat this than cod 4.
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :btw, how do you see your achievements in the PC version?

On steam go to Community > View my profile and then under "Gameplay stats" on the right side, click on "View all xx games" and click on stats on the games which have achievements...

Uploaded a pic so you know what you're looking for :P
Attached images
untitled.JPG
Everyone on school is freaking talking about this game and they all love it.
same here xD
Can't be that bad then, surely?
played it at my friends place. he has it for PC. Massive fail :S that IWNet is nothing but LAG fest... and when its not LAGGY it just delays so much you have to aim to the left or right of the target to shoot it :S
massive fail. good thing i didnt buy it. waste of money...
Quote from Boris Lozac :Well if they don't pirate their games so much maybe this sh*t wouldn't happen to them?

hmm!! every game i played for XBOX360 was DLed from Torrent pages (i dont own a console)... so talking about pirateing the games for PC.. you shouldnt just point your finger to PC comunity, cuz console comunity is doing the same thing. maybe not for PS3 but XBOX360 and others...
Quote from Alles :hmm!! every game i played for XBOX360 was DLed from Torrent pages (i dont own a console)... so talking about pirateing the games for PC.. you shouldnt just point your finger to PC comunity, cuz console comunity is doing the same thing. maybe not for PS3 but XBOX360 and others...

True, but it's nothing compared to PC piracy. Compare the sales of MW2, 55% on 360, 35% on PS3, and like 10% on PC.. This is actually one of the better scenarios, PES 2010 has like 3, 4 % of sales for PC..
Boris Lozac, you obviously didn't ever looked at how much games Steam store has sold.

Ontopic: the only mission I liked is the one with snowdorimobiles
Quote from Boris Lozac :True, but it's nothing compared to PC piracy. Compare the sales of MW2, 55% on 360, 35% on PS3, and like 10% on PC.. This is actually one of the better scenarios, PES 2010 has like 3, 4 % of sales for PC..

but you must take into consideration that 10% is because there is no dedicated server support dont you agree?
and you must know that the advertising for games these days is all for consoles... take for instance Gametrailers, most of the reviews are for XBOX apart from the games that are only on PC or PS3
Quote from Boris Lozac :True, but it's nothing compared to PC piracy. Compare the sales of MW2, 55% on 360, 35% on PS3, and like 10% on PC.. This is actually one of the better scenarios, PES 2010 has like 3, 4 % of sales for PC..

Well you have to agree that it's quite a bit harder to pirate on a console no?

Anyway you absolutely cannot separate these communities as having a different code of ethics. Believe me if anyone with a console could download a game, mount it virtually and play it with no risk of getting his console banned they would pirate just as much. Especially with the insane console game prices.
I know.. just saying, precisely cause it's so easy to pirate on PC is the reason this is happening and why PC games/ers are getting the shorter end of the stick (not sure if this is the correct term )

Anyway, how did the netcode worked on COD4 and now on MW2 on PS3 version, so it's a P2P system.. does it lags, what if i host a game with my lousy 1mb/128kb connection?
I'm sure you'll be pleased to hear this Boris Lozac, but i managed to install the game for free.

Great game, i don't really understand why this many people are complaining about, as it's great fun.
The game needs liquid nitrogen grenades, like the SAS use, now that would be epic to freeze a room and then run in there guns blazing and hearing everything shatter.
Quote from AstroBoy :The game needs liquid nitrogen grenades, like the SAS use, now that would be epic to freeze a room and then run in there guns blazing and hearing everything shatter.

and the crazy arab bastards should have heeps of bombs to blow spawn to shit.... it isn't fair as its so easily abused
i just went 33-3 in domination i love the AC130.
Brilliant, just fried my GTX260 playing Call of Duty.
LFS still runs though, at around 70 fps, though every single other game has the same issue as CoD, the usual colorful screen and 1 fps.

God i hope it's still under warranty..
Quote from Stiggie :Brilliant, just fried my GTX260 playing Call of Duty.

I >almost< fried my 9800GT when I forgot to change fan speed from forced 25% (which is enough on idle & LFS) to auto before launching GTA IV.
Quote from Stiggie :God i hope it's still under warranty..

Most manufacturers have 3~5 year or lifetime warranty so don't worry.
Quote from Stiggie :Brilliant, just fried my GTX260 playing Call of Duty.
LFS still runs though, at around 70 fps, though every single other game has the same issue as CoD, the usual colorful screen and 1 fps.

God i hope it's still under warranty..

Karma is a wonderfull thing
Quote from Shadowww :I >almost< fried my 9800GT when I forgot to change fan speed from forced 25% (which is enough on idle & LFS) to auto before launching GTA IV.

Managed to that once aswell, while i was playing Red Faction: Guerilla.
It got up to 105°, but didn't break that time. I just checked evga precision, and the fan settings has been on auto all the time today, so it should have run fine all the way through.

Quote from Shadowww :Most manufacturers have 3~5 year or lifetime warranty so don't worry.

Yeah, but i don't really know about XFX' warranty system though. I bought it in May, so i should be fine, I'll just take it back to the store and see what happens then..
I had my 4850 running at 105 many times and it still works, even got it to 109 degree once. I always forget to turn the stupid fan on. (before shadowww starts hating, i have my fan mode on manual)
I wonder, how the hell u guys get such temperature ... My HD4870 Overclocked (+stock cooling) goes around 60c max ... idles on about 45c or some.
109°C fries cards? Pff.. My graphics card has gone over 115° many times (and insta-shutdown the PC) and it's still going strong. Technology these days..
Quote from hazaky :I wonder, how the hell u guys get such temperature ... My HD4870 Overclocked (+stock cooling) goes around 60c max ... idles on about 45c or some.

Well i always forget to turn the fan speed up , when i don't play games i put it on 38% which keeps it at 60 degrees, and when i am playing i put it on 60/80.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
(889 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG