The online racing simulator
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I need to buy this game....

Can you drive vehicles on it?

no vehicles, unless you count the killstreaks like the chopper gunner and AC130.
battlefield bad company 2 comes out in march and it will have vehicles
Awww. I may still buy it though.

I've never played a FPS on a console though, only PC.

I don't use Auto-Aim on GTA IV though.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Awww. I may still buy it though.

I've never played a FPS on a console though, only PC.

I don't use Auto-Aim on GTA IV though.

there is only drag aim if you get real close and a enemy runs by you, which gets annoying most of the time.
Quote from AstroBoy :Lol at that video!

Has anyone seen the video where a guy throws a knife over a building to nail a guy and win the round?

is it that SnD match on rundown where he gets a straight up headshot with the throwing knife?? i loved that haha
Quote from mutt107 :there is only drag aim if you get real close and a enemy runs by you, which gets annoying most of the time.

if they're that close u knife them. also means you don't show up on radar :P plus it shits a lot of people off when u just run around knifing
I just experianced something crazy in mw2 xbox360!!

I joined a team deathmatch and when i spawned we all had unlimited ammo YES! Unlimited everyone was using the noob tubes and constantly shoots grenades from there gun without reloading... even normal shooting had unlimited and no reloading....

Video: uploadffs.com/.../cod6unlim.wmv
(not the clearest but hard to hold a crappy webcam and play at the same time )

Infinity ward's early christmas present or someone hacked the match
Anyone have an idea what going on

edit seems to be a glitch from recent patches: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=229667
Quote from DavidTiger :I just experianced something crazy in mw2 xbox360!!

I joined a team deathmatch and when i spawned we all had unlimited ammo YES! Unlimited everyone was using the noob tubes and constantly shoots grenades from there gun without reloading... even normal shooting had unlimited and no reloading....

Video: uploadffs.com/.../cod6unlim.wmv
(not the clearest but hard to hold a crappy webcam and play at the same time )

Infinity ward's early christmas present or someone hacked the match
Anyone have an idea what going on

edit seems to be a glitch from recent patches: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=229667

its a glitch and if you are in a game with it the glitch will stay with you until you shut your xbox off, if you are host everyone will get the glitch.
Yea I've played that and I also play 18 person free for all
So I noticed its good fun but hope its fixed very soon

Quote from PLAYAPIMP :Yea I've played that and I also play 18 person free for all

I tried to join domination and ended up I joined a private match (free for all in rust) with unlimited time/score and players were like 280 kills 6-80deaths
Thought i'd post up my class so someone else can use it.
I find it to be a perfect class, because its great for long distance + medium range + short range kills.

M4A1 + FMJ + Holographic Sight
.44 Magnum + FMJ + Akimbo
Frag
Flash Grenade
Bling Pro + 2 secondary weapon attatchments.
stopping power pro + extra damage vs vehicles.
Commando pro + No falling damage.
Final stand.

4 pictures of my last 4 matches while using this class.
My name is Juvenal1964. As you can see i tend to come in the top three places everytime with this class. Mind you theres also some skill involved

Attached images
DSC08833.JPG
DSC08834.JPG
DSC08835.JPG
DSC08836.JPG
My highlight so far in the game...

I got a 23 kill streak in a Free for All yesterday. I think that'll be the greatest achievement I'll ever manage in this game. I'll never get that sodding nuke!
Quote from Mp3 Astra :My highlight so far in the game...

I got a 23 kill streak in a Free for All yesterday. I think that'll be the greatest achievement I'll ever manage in this game. I'll never get that sodding nuke!

Go on 1 vs 1 and BEG the other person to let you kill them 25 times.

Mind you if that was me id say yes you can kill me, then when you've killed me 24 times, id kill you, just for the lulz.
Even if I did that, it wouldn't be the same. It has to be done through sheer skill. And teh OP chopper gunner. But mostly skill.

I did get a 30 kill streak in a TDM but I had no nuke selected on that occasion.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Even if I did that, it wouldn't be the same. It has to be done through sheer skill. And teh OP chopper gunner. But mostly skill.

I did get a 30 kill streak in a TDM but I had no nuke selected on that occasion.

Fail xD

Best I got was a 24 on free for all with 18 people.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :My highlight so far in the game...

My highest in free for all is only 18

Though did the same as you, got enogh kills in a few team death matches but unlocked the 'useful' killstreaks first e.g. harrier airstirke, pavelow etc so didn't have a nuke either. Since I selected it I have got no where near it Though my best team death match is 28 kills, 3 assists 0 deaths
We sould set up a little match with the 360 players if theres any here
Just bougth the game, installing now, and I expect some good gameplay
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :We sould set up a little match with the 360 players if theres any here

I would be up for a little game
Add my gamertag DTQuad09 (prestige 1 rank 46) And rising pretty fast considering I started prestige 2 days ago... I play too much
Lvl 16 (:

I like this game

The server thing is crap though
I was talking to a friend and he said that the PC version, aslong as you find people close to you its decent
Now im more then tempted to get it.
lvl 25, this is awsome...
I've had 300 kills with knife allready

/bed 06:03
Quote from AstroBoy :I was talking to a friend and he said that the PC version, aslong as you find people close to you its decent
Now im more then tempted to get it.

I've held off buying it for a while, decided to get it this morning. Multi is fine, ain't had a laggy game yet
ironically i had my first ever laggy game this morning (and it was really bad lag, far worse tha i've ever seen on a cod 4 server ) generally though the connections have been good though the migrating to new host can get bloody anoying, last week i was face to face with an enemy and we spent over 2 mins trying to shoot each other as it repeatedly migrated to a different host just before the game resumed, then we both got killed by one of my team mates
Does anyone play this game on PC? My SteamID is mp3astra if you do. Trying to get to 2nd prestige at the moment.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
(889 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG