The online racing simulator
Still doubting to buy it. For €35.
Just played online:hide:, quite fun.
Damn.. On the way to lvl 61 now. Heard you get the next level much faster when you´re prestige.
Got this for Christmas on PS3, only doing Single Player at the moment as it's my first COD game and I want to be half decent before online Really impressed, and an entertaining storyline
Ohi,

Just ordered it for €36,99. Will come here monday or tuessday.
This will keep me entertained till BF BC2 Beta is out I hope
hai, just wanted to show off, nothing special...
Attached images
LVL.JPG
Should i mention wallhax, arox?
Well, nothing special im not one of these uber cheatfag or whole day - players lol.
Attached images
Unbenannt.png
Nothing much, I play casually and dont care much about ratios etc...
My brother (11) plays aswell so he would just kill all my ratios if I did
Here's mine, not played for a few weeks now though - it messes up my CSS aim.
Attached images
codstats.PNG
Ooopsy

Since my game has the classic bug of crashing every now and again, im yet to reach the end of this prestige run

Didn't have the problem on my old dual core with beta Windows 7 and XP, but now on the real W7 with a quad it's crashing like mad!

Hope IW get on the case because it seems to be a massive problem for a lot of people

Attached images
Cod Stat.jpg
anyone play this on 360 add me JackDaMaster112

im only level 16 atm but levelling up fast
Quote from adamlfs :Ooopsy

Since my game has the classic bug of crashing every now and again, im yet to reach the end of this prestige run

Didn't have the problem on my old dual core with beta Windows 7 and XP, but now on the real W7 with a quad it's crashing like mad!

Hope IW get on the case because it seems to be a massive problem for a lot of people

Strange problem, People I know with dual and quad cores do not have this problem. And they too (including me) have tried beta and RTM W7. You sure it's your CPU?
Quote from Bose321 :Strange problem, People I know with dual and quad cores do not have this problem. And they too (including me) have tried beta and RTM W7. You sure it's your CPU?

Well I can't be totally sure it's the CPU, but it doesn't make sense that switching a single unit of the PC would cause this problem.

Since it worked perfectly with the AMD X2 I had and now with this Intel Q9550 it doesn't.

I've tried reinstalling mw2 with no luck, also tried all of the tips they have given.

Such as: latest gfx drivers, sound drivers, direct x and the run it in 1024x768.

No luck
I have double the playtime of adamlfs yet a similar amount of kills and the same rank. Deaths are slightly different though

Haven't changed my callsign in a while; I really like the one I have now!
Attached images
myrank.png
Oh, I'm at the same rank as adamlfs because I didn't prestige for 2 weeks. I was a little concerned....
Does everyone play Hardcore team deathmatch?

I tried it a few times and just find it's much more fun than having to put a full clip into someone before they die.

I still get more kills on the normal mode but I only play it for the fun.

I was quite awful at the game to begin with, my first CoD online, only just recently got more kills than deaths....had a lot of bad rounds as a newb...

I'd probarly be happy starting all my stats again, also cbf waiting so long to get new ranks now im level 54 or something.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :

I did get a 30 kill streak in a TDM but I had no nuke selected on that occasion.

yeah me too. i got a 31 kill streak but i had no nuke =[ that was the only time i went past 25. =[
Done that quite a few times now Though I have managed to call in 2 nukes I think nearly everyones K/D ratio starts out bad, At the moment im around 6500 kills / 5500 deaths and Prestige 1 rank 4.

If anyone wants to add me my XBL GT is Greboth.
So um, why do you people prestige? For the new icon? What's the point?
@ Boris - I have always played against people of a similar rank to me, whether this is down to me getting the game when it was new and ranking up with other people or that COD selects people of a similar rank I am not sure. However, I started prestige in the hope that it would reset my ranking back to 1 so that I could play my mates who go it for Christmas in lower ranked matches (instead of them playing level 60 or higher players). Though I have noticed that playing on my own I still play against people who are levels 60+ so are using higher class guns with holographic sights etc and I am running round with standard M4A1 on Iron sights lol.
Quote from Greboth :@ Boris - I have always played against people of a similar rank to me, whether this is down to me getting the game when it was new and ranking up with other people or that COD selects people of a similar rank I am not sure. However, I started prestige in the hope that it would reset my ranking back to 1 so that I could play my mates who go it for Christmas in lower ranked matches (instead of them playing level 60 or higher players). Though I have noticed that playing on my own I still play against people who are levels 60+ so are using higher class guns with holographic sights etc and I am running round with standard M4A1 on Iron sights lol.

I don't think it matches you with people with similiar rank. Prestige-ing is just stupid imo, what's the point, i still haven't unlocked ACR, my SCAR-H is pimped like hell, i have a Red tiger skin for it, no way i'm loosing that for a stupid prestige icon.
Personaly it shows more skill if you are gonna prestige and play as a rank 1, with no guns and all the basics. Then go and beat everyone one and get top scores...
Agreed it is pointless really, I wasn't sure on the ranking but it does seem it just randomly ranks and tries to average out the teams. Overall I have to say I prefer the Halo ranking system where it ranks close to you and if you only rank up if you do well, if not you go down in ranks whereas COD you always go up just slower or quicker. Either way I did it now so will just play through again as I enjoy it though will probably use the same guns (M4A1 -> SCAR-H -> M16 -> ACR.)

@ Adamlfs: Agreed. I play alot of team deathmatch and usually in the top few places with a positive K/D ratio each game. I had gotten so used to how easy it is with sights attached.
I prestiged because I was getting stuck in a rut. I was pretty much exclusively using the TAR with Holographic sights, Scavenger Pro, Stopping Power Pro and Steady aim. So I prestiged and focussed my attention on the LMGs. Now I'm pretty much exclusively using the AUG HBAR with Grip and Silencer, with Stopping Power and Ninja Pro. And when I prestige again, I'll find another weapon and get obsessed with that!
Prestige is to get all the emblems and callsigns

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
(889 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG