The online racing simulator
Quote from Bose321 :(untill they give fockin' dedicated servers.)

No chance of that ever happening, they are going to bring in a p2p system like with WOW so there gonna **** you over from every angle they can.
Quote from Bose321 :Why did this topic had to be bumped? The game doesn't deserve it (untill they give fockin' dedicated servers.)

Watch the actual video instead of complaining, it's hilarious. IMO.
Robin god damn legend Williams! Kids Zelda and Mario, priceless
Quote from Boris Lozac :Robin god damn legend Williams! Kids Zelda and Mario, priceless

Your my bitch!
I pwnd you!

Lol that video was classic.
if i was gonna get this game, would it then be best to play on ps3 or my pc? you can see my pc's specifications in my signature
Quote from skolekaj :if i was gonna get this game, would it then be best to play on ps3 or my pc? you can see my pc's specifications in my signature

Get it for your Comp.
Payed it on my Comp and on my friends Xbox360.
Always better to play with Keyboard and Mouse
do you think my pc is good enough to play it on decent settings?
Amd phenom x3 @ 2,3ghz
Yes, quite probably.. Works great on my Phenom x4 @ 3.2GHz

4 gb ram
More than enough I have 6GB, never use more than 2-3 at most

nvidia gt120
Is essentially a 9500GT, I have 9800GT 512MB. Should be fine with it.

Quote :Rebranding:
G100 = 9400 GT
GT120 = 9500 GT
GT130 = 9600 GSO = 8800 GS

okay then then i'll hope i get it for christmas
Be aware that on PC there will always be glitchers and hackers, who exploit every little thing in the game, on consoles that's not possible in that sense, only those in-game glitches that every one knows about.. and those get fixed quite fast.
I have it for both PC and 360, I do prefer a mouse/keyboard to a gamepad.. but I prefer the console for online gameplay, just as Boris says the cheaters...
It was unbelieveable the amount of Aimbotters, No recoil etc on COD4 PC
No doubt it will become the same on MW2
I mean take a look at: This MW2 Aimbot Video
Quote from DavidTiger :I have it for both PC and 360, I do prefer a mouse/keyboard to a gamepad.. but I prefer the console for online gameplay, just as Boris says the cheaters...
It was unbelieveable the amount of Aimbotters, No recoil etc on COD4 PC
No doubt it will become the same on MW2
I mean take a look at: This MW2 Aimbot Video

Playing for quite a while now (lvl 42) and only saw 1 real hacker in this time. Can´t understand all the people complaining about the no dedicated servers thing.. There are sure a few problems especially when you want to play with people that you personally now. But when it works its epic! Had some really good times with this game..

Btw if anyone wants to play some rounds some time, just pm me (or tag in my sig)
the multiplayer cheating part would not be a big problem for me because its not often i would play online
Man this game is so addicting, why oh why haven't i played the first MW online..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Man this game is so addicting, why oh why haven't i played the first MW online..

+1

which level are you?
Trying to play one or two hours everyday when the gf isn´t looking
Quote from BastianB :+1

which level are you?
Trying to play one or two hours everyday when the gf isn´t looking

Level 21 curently, just got the Bling perk, so my SCAR-H is now both silenced and with red dot sight I only have the time to play late at night, after night shift..
What's the best assault rifle? I can't seem to decide =/
Quote from Alex_Ward :What's the best assault rifle? I can't seem to decide =/

Well majority agree that it's the SCAR-H.. I still haven't unlocked others after the SCAR.. I've heard that ACR is good too, and of course the AK..
What's the first assault rifle in the list?
Thats the one i use, and i tend to come top 3 in all my games.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Well majority agree that it's the SCAR-H.. I still haven't unlocked others after the SCAR.. I've heard that ACR is good too, and of course the AK..

The SCAR is better then the ACR IMO. Its easier to aim with the ACR but it makes less damage.

Had the AUG for quite a long time, too. Heavy damage and not too hard to shoot with
Quote from Migz :What's the first assault rifle in the list?
Thats the one i use, and i tend to come top 3 in all my games.

I think it's Famas.. I don't know why, but i couldn't shoot sh*t with it..
Quote from Boris Lozac :I think it's Famas.. I don't know why, but i couldn't shoot sh*t with it..

:|
Noooooo!
Definitly not that!
I hate that gun.
I'll have to have a look the next time im on cod.
If it's not the FAMAS then it's definetly the M4A1.
Quote from Rappa Z :If it's not the FAMAS then it's definetly the M4A1.

Nah. If im right you get the M4A1 after reaching lvl 30 or so..
M4A1
FAMAS
SCAR-H
TAR-21
FAL
M16A4
ACR
F2000
AK-47

That's the list for ya, I'm sure it's info you coulda found

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
(889 posts, started )