The online racing simulator
Quote from brandons48 :Camping and Commando and all the glitches/lag/bus it causes have killed this game, which is why i'm moving to battlefield land.

Get out of our thread.

Camping won't get you anywhere since you'll get 0 kills your your team.
LMAO top of my team in domination with 3900 pts, 1 kill, 5 assists, 19 deaths
Quote from DieKolkrabe :LMAO top of my team in domination with 3900 pts, 1 kill, 5 assists, 19 deaths

Flag cap much?
Quote from JackDaMaster :

Riight.. what about those poor bastards that ran by your refrigerator and you get them from behind? You repeat that couple of times and you go "BOOM, NUCLEAR POWERZZ!"
I ran around CONSTANTLY checking flags and knifing

Yes it may piss people off but it keeps me alive.

Or not when I walk into a Harrier

EDIT: Ammo care package sucks
Quote from JackDaMaster :Get out of our thread.

I shall go where I please.

What do you mean "you'll get 0 kills your your team." ?

The reason people hate camping is because it is an unfair advantage, because it makes for easy kills.
Quote from brandons48 :I shall go where I please.

What do you mean "you'll get 0 kills your your team." ?

The reason people hate camping is because it is an unfair advantage, because it makes for easy kills.

Camping also makes for easy deaths since people will know where you are.
How can you get a 200-0 win in domination ANYWAY?

I was talking about it to somebody having been on both ends
It's not possible unless one team was so stupid that they didn't bother capturing the flag they initially spawned near - but to me, that reeks of rigged game.
Episode 7 of Knife This is up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi4MSYHgxdY&feature=sub

...this is a personal favourite of mine since I came up with most of the complicated throws. The one off the slide into the window took a long time to perfect, try it for yourself to see how hard it actually is!
I've started games of domination 76-0 before the enemy team caught their own flag. Most of the time it happens on Invasion because the Marines spawn with their flag behind them and no one bothers to go back and grab it for a while.
Quote from gtpsharky :It's not possible unless one team was so stupid that they didn't bother capturing the flag they initially spawned near - but to me, that reeks of rigged game.

I have been in games that my team wont capture our flag, even when we start in front of it, and if I dont capture it it will end in 0's. One day my teammates went straight for the B, I think in Quarry, and the other team got A and C WTF?
On domination everyone seems to go to the nearest flag, when only one person needs to and the rest and run to B to get a better chance of capturing it. On Skidrow I usually run round and lob a grenade at the people capturing their first flag, triple kill ftw.
Quote from Alex_Ward :On domination everyone seems to go to the nearest flag, when only one person needs to and the rest and run to B to get a better chance of capturing it. On Skidrow I usually run round and lob a grenade at the people capturing their first flag, triple kill ftw.

Favela

Hide, lob a nade at the flag capturers, boom

Is it my imagination or does having more people speed up the flag capturing?
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Favela

Hide, lob a nade at the flag capturers, boom

Is it my imagination or does having more people speed up the flag capturing?

I lobbed a nade on scrapyard at the middle flag, 4 kills in 1 = instant care package

I am sure I have noticed this too so I think it does. If not always good to have two people
You're not imagining it. More people = faster capture.
Quote from Greboth :I lobbed a nade on scrapyard at the middle flag, 4 kills in 1 = instant care package

I am sure I have noticed this too so I think it does. If not always good to have two people

Jammy git. I did that to the plane on Terminal. 5 kills, I'll take my predator thanks

I wind up lobbing nades, scavenge, lob more nades, rinse, repeat

EDIT: When capping on Skidrow, watch the corners

EDIT 2: Sneaky tactic. Start capturing a flag, move out of the capture zone, shoot anyone who walks by
Quote from DieKolkrabe :
EDIT 2: Sneaky tactic. Start capturing a flag, move out of the capture zone, shoot anyone who walks by

Yep always do that, I just run through it to a hidden place close-by and get a few kills while some other team members come to help capture...

Although I havent played Domination for a few days, Been liking Hardcore Headquarters since because I got the bug for hardcore thats all I play...
Used to be always Domination and Free-For-All but I find them too hard now
Quote from DavidTiger : Free-For-All but I find them too hard now

I switched from hardcore TDM to free for all last night, took a couple of games getting used to it taking longer to kill people. Got there in the end though, best game of the night was a 25-5. Was a shame though, picked up my emergency air drop crates (harrier strike, 2 predator missles and uav) and the game ran out of time
Dear Xbox users,

Find all the bugs in the DLC that is coming to XBL March 30, so IW will have them fixed by the time it is released on PSN at the end of April.

Kind Regards,

PS3 user.
Quote from gtpsharky :Dear Xbox users,

Find all the bugs in the DLC that is coming to XBL March 30, so IW will have them fixed by the time it is released on PSN at the end of April.

Kind Regards,

PS3 user.

Weird that xbox are getting the maps a month before ps3. Not that I care really as I am on xbox lol. Good to have some new maps, hopefully they will be decent maps.
Microsoft paid Infinity Ward monies to make sure they released the DLC on XBL a month before PC and PS3... like the MS bitches always do :/ There's a bit of irony in that too, as MW2 on PC requires Windows... lmfao
so there is new maps coming in april?!?! woop!!!!
Just discovered my new favourite gun - Tar-21 Silenced. That thing is a BEAST
My favorite Guns ATM

ACR w/ Silencer + Holographic or Red Dot
++
WA2000 w/ Silencer or ACOG

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
(889 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG