The online racing simulator
Must be all that new year beer.... I GOT THE NUKE!!!!! I Can now go back to normal, fun killsteaks. The amount of stress it's caused me to get this damn nuke is crazy. But now it's done, I can relax and properly play for fun.

Just FYI did it with the ACR Silenced, SPAS 12 Grip, Scavenger, stopping power, ninja. on the map wasteland with harriers, chopper gunner and nuKE!!1
Must be all that new year beer.... I GOT THE NUKE!!!!! I Can now go back to normal, fun killsteaks. The amount of stress it's caused me to get this damn nuke is crazy. But now it's done, I can relax and properly play for fun.

Just FYI did it with the ACR Silenced, SPAS 12 Grip, Scavenger, stopping power, ninja. on the map wasteland with harriers, chopper gunner and nuKE!!1
Attached images
Nuke Win!.png
Quote from Boris Lozac :So um, why do you people prestige? For the new icon? What's the point?

because it gets a bit boring after you reach lv. 70.
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :because it gets a bit boring after you reach lv. 70.

But the game is still the same regardless of being lvl 1 or lvl 70 or having some funky new symbol next to your name.

Its still point pull repeat.
Quote from AstroBoy :But the game is still the same regardless of being lvl 1 or lvl 70 or having some funky new symbol next to your name.

Its still point pull repeat.

Essentially yes, but then isn't even game just a different variation of that? Push pedal, turn wheel, crash. One of the fun things about this compared to something like counter strike is the massive choice of weapons / perks / attachments.
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :because it gets a bit boring after you reach lv. 70.

And how the hell have i, and millions of others played Counter Strike for 5, 6 years without any kind of leveling and other bullsh*t?
Lvl 68 now. Hoping to have time to reach prestige the next 2 / 3 days..
Quote from Boris Lozac :And how the hell have i, and millions of others played Counter Strike for 5, 6 years without any kind of leveling and other bullsh*t?

Remember Boris.. we live in the age where Achievements and trophies are a required part of the game...
And that's in my opinion sad.
this game is quickly becoming more and more unbalanced.
the ACR assault rifle, the ump sub machine gun..
atleast 4-5 people are using these guns every game.
Quote from mutt107 :this game is quickly becoming more and more unbalanced.

In real life it's not equal either.
The ACR is a brilliant gun for medium/long range. It needs Stopping Power; you don't have a choice about that. But it's easily overrun at close range by LMGs and SMGs. And some LMGs are better over long distance if you single shot them.
Quote from mutt107 :this game is quickly becoming more and more unbalanced.

I hate that, earlier I was in a match and nearly everyone was using a riot shield and an RPG-7.

Really sucks.

I'm using the SCAR, with red dot sight, soon to get holographic.

I love the SCAR I'm only level 11
I only use the ACR because it was my latest unlock, just wanting points from unlocking things and getting x amount of head shots etc from different guns.

I went back to the old commando, lightweight and the sprinting perk with my dual MP5s, then running around with the care package (It's amazing how much faster you can run with it) and stabbing everyone.

I can usually get about 30-10 K/D ratio on most maps (Except the snow one) just by being a menace with a knife. I had to go back to normal team deathmatch to do it though, simply because most people will hit you a few times as you run towards them which is enough to kill you in hardcore.
Quote from Bawbag :I went back to the old commando, lightweight and the marathon perk

despite playing this since it came out, it doesn't seem to be grabbing me at all and i find myself going days without playing it. i don;t know what it is but for some reason it feels a bit flat and just doesn't seem to have any atmosphere for me (maybe it's the lack of playing regularly with the same people?). i'll keep going till i'm at level 70 but i suspect after that it'll just sit there on my desktop.

i gather there may be some new maps in a couple of months, hopefully they'll give us a few which actually give some decent long views for snipers
I do not understand why people comment on the unbalanced-ness of the guns. Sure if people are in a higher class they may have access to a better gun but there is really no one gun that is best. Use a gun to fit your strengths and more often than not you will kill the other person. Its like the whole 'noob tube' thing, so what?! its a valid weapon, you can use it too.

I don't know if it is because I have gotten used to the guns I used alot (mainly M16) but after going for prestige and using the M4A1 and FAMAS really struggle to get as many kills
well, yesterday I was level 15 and had 2 kills left to get the nuke, so there's no unbalanced weapons, just skills
I don't get what people are really complaining about either. My friends have been complaining constantly about the ACR, which I always use to use, but lately I've tried switching it up and all the ARs seem pretty much the same. They only differences I noticed was with differents firing modes.

edit: As Mutt said, the only bad one is the F2000, while the rest are pretty even.
i wish the f2000 had less recoil, so it could be on par with the rest of the assault rifles.
I have improved alot lately
I have 600 more kills than death, and a few days ago i had 200 death more than kills so.
Attached images
arox cod.JPG
meh.. finally did prestige yesterday
Attached images
Unbenannt.jpg
Quote from aroX123 :I have improved alot lately
I have 600 more kills than death, and a few days ago i had 200 death more than kills so.

Nice I remember when I finally passed it, now im upto about 1100 more kills than deaths And nice kill streak too
Just completed the single player campaign. That's a really nice game if you ask me.
Hi,

Am i doing it right?
Attached images
haiguise.jpg

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
(889 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG