FAL
M16A4
ACR
F2000
AK-47

That's the list for ya, I'm sure it's info you coulda found

M4A1 it is then.
That gun is win.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Man this game is so addicting, why oh why haven't i played the first MW online..

The first one I find is better, not to be whingy...I played the first modern warfare for hours and hours. After thinking this new one would be at least refreshing I find it pretty much the same with some fancy new perks...also aside a couple of the new maps, the original modern warfare had much better ones.

Theres just nothing original been implemented in the game, and I find that very dissapointing.

I was also a lover of stealth on COD4, but with the changed perks and the heartbeat monitor is isn't so good. I mean the once UAV jammer, which I used a hell of alot on COD4 has changed to one that blocks nearby enemies radar...now don't get me wrong...they can't see where you are on the radar...but it still announces to them theres someone definately nearby

Still a very good game, but I got bored of COD4, so I'll get bored of MW2 very quickly since its the same.

On the upside L4D2 is a brilliant sequel!
Im normally using
M16A1 silenced
Stinger(damn choppers and harriers)
Semtex
Flash 2x

Scavanger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja pro:hidesbehi
I found a great new way to get mega kills, marathon, lightweight, take the MP5K and a pistol, just run for your life and stab everyone and anyone.

Generally in the maps you can run around the back of where the players mainly spawn, so you can get quite a few of them camping around in obvoious places waiting for plaers coming from the front, lolz!

Then when you kill some with the MP5K you get akimbo and that is just great fun!
Quote from Bawbag :I found a great new way to get mega kills, maraphon, lightweight, take the MP5K and a pistol, just run for your life and stab everyone and anyone.

Generally in the maps you can run around the back of where the players mainly spawn, so you can get quite a few of them camping around in obvoious places waiting for plaers coming from the front, lolz!

Then when you kill some with the MP5K you get akimbo and that is just great fun!

I have a simmilar one. Marathon Pro, Lighweight Pro and Commando Pro ( or Ninja Pro if I want play some sneaking ). Main gun - Vector ( this SMG is pure awesome - almost no recoil + long range ), Secondary gun - Magnum'44 with tactical knife. Tactical knife is faster than normal knife, i believe. And I stilll have a magnum that I use to shot down a guy when he is too far away. It is said that you can run even faster with a Care Package smoke grenade equipped.

Try using Holo sight instead of red dot sight. It always shows where the bullets will be shot at even when the gun is not perfectly stright. Helps a lot when you are trying to shot down a fast moving target.
After playing quite a bit recently, I have to say I hate the people who run around with marathon, you run so fast that usually by time that I have spotted them and got to tracking them they get out of sight L I have been playing around with C4 recently, not all that great for kills but good for the lolz. Sticking it to the wall and waiting for someone to walk past or sticking it in camping spots and pulling the trigger randomly results in quite a few kills. Though, on some levels I have found it better to use C4 than claymores as they are harder to see. Best I have found for it is on Scrapyard (I think, the one with all the broken planes in the middle, I am rubbish remembering the names) if you climb the ladder to the top of the building at the end, you can see claymores at the top of the ladder from the floor but so hard to spot C4. Shoot out the windows until someone climbs the ladder and the blow them up.

In terms of guns though, I tried the ACR and I can’t get on with it, whether it is true or just my perception but takes longer to kill with then say my other guns. I tend to use a mix of either M16(holo sight & FMJ), FAL (acog & FMJ) or AUG HBAR (holo sight & grip) as primary and PP2000 (holo sight & extended clip) or Akimbo Rangers for secondary. With the extra damage perk, so easy to kill with whether close up or at a distance.

Wondering though what games does everyone play? I have tried all the play lists but I keep returning to free for all. Just generally find it more fun than the others, don’t know why.
Was plaing only Free for all the last few days, too its just faster and more action

Got Mini Uzi Akimbo. Lol you can´t even get kills if you stand 1 meter in front of them..
I like the third person mode. its quite fun.
Quote from Greboth :
Wondering though what games does everyone play? I have tried all the play lists but I keep returning to free for all. Just generally find it more fun than the others, don’t know why.

Hardcore S+D is the game of choice with a bunch of mates and ventrillo/teamspeak.

Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :*SPOILER*

Highlight below to see.

For those who have played the game, can someone explain to me why Sheperd did what he did?And who is that HVI that the squad meant to rescue?

Very smart way of hiding it. TBH i aint got no clue why he did what he did maybe he was gonna get a higher rank or some bullshit i dunno lol

mission spoiler: (highlight)
I loved the part where that dude gets shot and u gotta steer tha car haha was great i tried drifting it lol. physics match Rfactor lol.
Pretty cool im thinking of playing online, but then again i dont have it on 360 so im a bit skeptical.

I think Shepperd shot them because they knew to much, after all price did launch a nuke at America and everyone in the team knew about it. Can you say cover up?
Also my theory is ICG its a reference to a Matt Riley novel Ice Station
On PC they have a shitload of mods the see you coming and the auto aim shit I wouldnt play online on pc but thats just me
Quote from J03130 :mission spoiler:.....

I was on the phone while playing that level and I didn't even notice that you had to do that Completed it succesfully without doing anything haha.
Lol at that video!

Has anyone seen the video where a guy throws a knife over a building to nail a guy and win the round?
Quote from AstroBoy :Has anyone seen the video where a guy throws a knife over a building to nail a guy and win the round?

Has anyone not seen that video?
Well you sir, are failing at the internets then.
i hate riot shields. they are for girly men who are afraid of knives.
I need to buy this game....

Can you drive vehicles on it?

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
(889 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG