The online racing simulator
Murphy's law

My teamie calls in a nuke. I THEN get 6 kills in a row

EDIT: Two games in a row
How is it unfair to put air support over peoples spawns? The whole idea of domination is to trap people in their spawn.
I got a 20 killstreak using an M21 EBR on Highrise, then got connection time out
Quote from JackDaMaster :How is it unfair to put air support over peoples spawns? The whole idea of domination is to trap people in their spawn.

Try being in the spawn, being killed 30 times and not even being able to move or shoot at all, die, kilcam, respawn ad infinitum

Or maybe I'm being too sporting?

I love the AA-12. Most fun gun there is
IMO spawn trapping isn't unsporting because its the way to win in domination. Using One Many Army and constantly noobtubing, now that is unsporting (and causes me to rage quit :P)

Taking out air support is easy as though, just make sure you got cold blooded on (and the stinger).
Quote from JackDaMaster :Using One Many Army and constantly noobtubing, now that is unsporting (and causes me to rage quit :P)

I hate that, me and my friends have been using riot shields for a laugh, we can actually win quite a few games by doing it. Of course we get abuse, usually from noobtubers. But in my opinion using the riot shield requires skill, noobtubes don't need any skill.

Anyway me and my friends have been doing some staged knife throws in private games, just to see what kind of crazy shots we can do. At the moment we are just going from map to map and getting in some basic throws. Check out the videos so far, look out for the new intro on episode 3, I had to make it due to the shockingly bad intro on episode 1 and 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osg2mJFrQX4
Hehe, Battlefield FTW!
Speaking of killing, I am nearing 2nd Prestige.

Should I?
TBH No, because apart from a new badge and some new titles what do you gain from it
I play on xbox and Im on 2nd and regret doing it again, I did the 1st prestige for the extra custom class slot... I hate losing all the guns, perks etc but I only ever play Hardcore Headquarters & Hardcore TDM so really any gun is 1 shot killing, I enjoy the Scar-H, ACR & FAL < bullets last for ever on that in hardcore Single shot + 1 shot for kill (providing you hit them right)

Then my brother (plays it on same xbox/gamertag) wanted to start second because his friends were all on 2nd+ and saying he's **** because he/we were still on 1st
TBH my brother is pretty bad, hes too (whats the word..) clumbsy?? he runs around without thinking/looking and dies A LOT...
(Usual scores for him is like.. 12 Kills // 16 Deaths.. But he is only 12 )

But yeah, to prestige or not to prestige
My Answer... No
But if you like having a cool prestige badge and looking good with high prestiges then sure, go ahead
+1 prestige has never done naything for me but if it lights your fire then go ahead.

given how long it takes between rounds it's not even a problem just having the standard custom slots as you usually have time to configure one for the next game, same with kill streak rewards, some maps suit differing rewards to others.
My usuall class for HC HQ is
FAL Silenced or Barrett ACOG & Magnum FMJ
Semtex, Flash

Killstreaks are usually UAV, Care Package, Chopper Gunner although I sometimes change the UAV for Harrier Strike when im not playing Hardcore or I dont really use the UAV much..
What would you all say matters more? Less deaths or more kills?
Because im the kind of player who goes out, dies alot, but kills just as much.
I'll normally get soemthing like 30 kills, 20 deaths.
Near enough always at the top of the leaderboard.

But should i start learning to die less? Or does it not really matter as much because im still owning everyone?
K/D ratio only matters if you're sad.

Just play the goddamn game
Quote from brandons48 :K/D ratio only matters if you're sad.

Just play the goddamn game

No it is only sad if you worry about it, compare it to other people and make judgement on people for it. I do find it is an interesting statistic though for me personally.

If you enjoy it then enjoy it, but it is going well if K>D
I play domination and go by the points, so I can ave 2500 pts, 1-29 ratio and consider it a good game
Quote from Greboth :No it is only sad if you worry about it, compare it to other people and make judgement on people for it.

I guess I should have made myself clearer - You're right.
Headquarters goes by points and kills to, and im usually 1st - 4th I like to kill and defend the HQ so I can have 10+ more kills than anyone in the game but I still 4th... However I do capture and destroy the HQ when I know I have a good chance of doing it without dying (I hate dying , I dont shout and swear, like my neighbour lol can hear him at like 3am shouting lol)

I wouldnt have a clue about my K/D ratio and dont really care because my brother would just f*** it all up anyway
I dont perticulerly worry about it, but some of my friends are like "OH MY KD RATIO IS BETTER THEN YOURS" but i thrash them in all my matches.
So was just seeing if people cared more about KD ratio or just about kicking ass.
Seems it's the latter
KD ratio is bullshi*, especially in a game like this one, where it's more about luck then actual skill..
Honestly, less deaths is better than more kills.

Say in TDM, you get 15 kills and 12 deaths. You've given the other team 1200 points.

But if you go 6 and 2, you've only given them 200 points. (plus you're K/D is 3 here lulz).
Quote from Boris Lozac :KD ratio is bullshi*, especially in a game like this one, where it's more about luck then actual skill..

*Cough* Battlefield! *Cough*

Yeah, my k/d on COD is 0.88.

On the BFBC2 demo it was 2.1
Quote from JackDaMaster :Honestly, less deaths is better than more kills.

Say in TDM, you get 15 kills and 12 deaths. You've given the other team 1200 points.

But if you go 6 and 2, you've only given them 200 points. (plus you're K/D is 3 here lulz).

So you're saying you should camp behind a refrigerator for the whole match? That's one of the reasons what's killed this game for me.. Camping is so much rewarded.
Camping and Commando and all the glitches/lag/bus it causes have killed this game, which is why i'm moving to battlefield land.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
(889 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG