The online racing simulator
No point, petitions never do anything.
i dont care console version is always better
Petitions go nowhere....

Especially online ones.....
there's a video on Xbox Live with the bloke in charge at Infinity Ward and he said they never wanted to take COD onto pc but it was Activision that made them do it, thats why they're doing this match making thing. Because they want to slowly fade out the pc version's of their games.
They're freaking stupid. A shooter on a console, lawl.
-
(Rappa Z) DELETED by Rappa Z
Quote from Bose321 :They're freaking stupid. A shooter on a console, lawl.

The console version of COD4 seemed more refined, and played better IMO. I played COD 1 and 2 on PC - those were much better on PC. I'll probably get mine on the console. A lot of shooters these days are designed to be played on the console. There's plenty of shooters I'd never play on a console, either - UT, for instance, and Quake 4 was better on PC, and all of the Source games played better on the PC.
Lies, PC version will be ported from the console versions.
Lame as hell. I'm definitely not going to bother buying it now.
Quote from MadCat360 :The console version of COD4 seemed more refined, and played better IMO. I played COD 1 and 2 on PC - those were much better on PC. I'll probably get mine on the console. A lot of shooters these days are designed to be played on the console. There's plenty of shooters I'd never play on a console, either - UT, for instance, and Quake 4 was better on PC, and all of the Source games played better on the PC.

UT3 for PS3 is actually neat as it supports a KB + Mouse setup for playing. Which is neat and very unique. I think that if there was KB+Mouse more for Console FPS's, I'd play a lot more.
Quote from AjRose :Lame as hell. I'm definitely not going to bother buying it now.

im sure its not even worth it since it will probably be full of horny teenagers yelling horny stuff using the microphones... then they will *aham other players..

*t-bag
Hey guys, is the prestige version still available?
Only mod i would care about is Promod, but im guessing server settings are created now so that you can edit them to mirror promod. I enjoyed Cod4 zombies to a extent, but if i really wanted zombies i'd play l4d or CS:S.
What is with shootem ups using Steam, it's bloody irritating. I hope you don't need to use steam on the disc version.
What's wrong with Steam? Best method of digital delivery ever made IMO.
if you want to play and have no internet?
Steam has Offline Mode?
Yeah, where you can play games when you don't have an internet connection for a short or even a prolonged amount of time. Additionally if you're logged into steam in "Online Mode" and leave a connection, you can still launch games.

BTW, I Steam. It's a fantastic system.
The bad thing about Offline Mode is it sometimes stops working, e.g. after (yet) another Steam launch without internet it shows me I have no login data stored. :/

And my Steam client & all games are fully up-to-date.
Thats something new... maybe those offline-steam-mode is for 12 years old and above..?
Quote from VoiD :Thats something new... maybe those offline-steam-mode is for 12 years old and below..?

Fixed to match reason it doesn't works for me.
Mine never ****s up.

whats the problem with no dedicated server?
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :whats the problem with no dedicated server?

Uh... Look at Steam's most played games, like CS:Source, Team Fortress 2... 95% of servers with >5 players are dedicated's. + You can't host listenserver on e.g. OVH/KeyWeb VPS or dedicated server.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
(889 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG