The online racing simulator
Problem with that KRISS will be that they will make it either low range, low magazine capacity, or low bullet damage to make up for the über accuracy you can achieve.
After i completed the first modern warfare, im looking for the next one now

Took 1 day to complete mw 1
I'm still playing it now, the MP that is.
they definitely need a longer single player campaign MW1 was too short. i finished it in a couple hours.
Quote from hazaky :After i completed the first modern warfare, im looking for the next one now

Took 1 day to complete mw 1

Too long
Quote from diablo21 :Too long

Well, i wasnt playng 24/7

But, the story of the game was massively good i think. Very nicely done and a sad ending (i cryed) not rly lol
Quote from LFSn00b :Do I hear Cpt.Price?

Price died. Or, he died and was getting resuscitated.
Cpt.Price died in CoD4, the voice you are hearing is in fact Soap Mactavish the FNG that you played in CoD4, he is now your captain.
Quote from mickyc30 :Cpt.Price died in CoD4, the voice you are hearing is in fact Soap Mactavish the FNG that you played in CoD4, he is now your captain.

Soap's Gangsta.
God, boredom has really hit me, i really feel like playing a new CoD because infinity ward always has some great games, and great they're always alot of fun to play. Even if SP is short, you have to admit that it's always fun to play and kill terrorists.
Is it just me, or does it look exactly the same.
Quote from Stiggie :Is it just me, or does it look exactly the same.

it looks better to me
its not suppose to look completely deferred from MW1 its a sequel.
A few things I noticed:

Weapons on that video that weren't on the weapons list that came out a few weeks ago
A weapon called the AUG Hbar Bling
Another Bling gun, the Scar Hbar Bling
Riot shield seen in use
Weapon in last short clip has red dot and silencer
My pants are wet.
Quote from Rappa Z :A few things I noticed:

Weapons on that video that weren't on the weapons list that came out a few weeks ago
A weapon called the AUG Hbar Bling
Another Bling gun, the Scar Hbar Bling
Riot shield seen in use
Weapon in last short clip has red dot and silencer
My pants are wet.

2x attachments will be awesome
and i think BLING is a camo or some kind of attachment
Since bling over here means "lots of shiny jewelry", i'm going to just infer that it means gold plated gun.
So is now called CoD : MW2?

I thought CoD was out
It was but infinity ward found out that many people were not aware that it was still related to the call of duty name, so they were less inclined to buy.
Has anyone seen the prestiege version with the night vision goggles? I would like to know if they are any good!!

Does anyone know if the prestiege version would be avaliable when MW2 is released? OR was it a special offer one time only kind of thing?
I heard the Prestige edition goggles have two night vision modes: black and white or night vision green. No one but the staff at Infinity Ward knows how well they work.

Prestige edition is only for the Xbox 360 and the PS3, and is very limited in supply, so they will not make anymore once they have all sold out. If the Prestige edition was already completely pre-ordered, then there will be no more Prestige editions left when MW2 is released, so the best thing to do is to pre-order it to secure a Prestige edition. Sadly, PC players get no love. There is only the standard edition of MW2 for them.
Quote from Scatter :I heard the Prestige edition goggles have two night vision modes: black and white or night vision green. No one but the staff at Infinity Ward knows how well they work.

Prestige edition is only for the Xbox 360 and the PS3, and is very limited in supply, so they will not make anymore once they have all sold out. If the Prestige edition was already completely pre-ordered, then there will be no more Prestige editions left when MW2 is released, so the best thing to do is to pre-order it to secure a Prestige edition. Sadly, PC players get no love. There is only the standard edition of MW2 for them.

but remember, pc players get map packs free.
i think its a fair trade off, the night vision goggles wont be very good anyway.
BTW Infinity Ward just soldout of PS3 Prestige Editions about two days ago.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
(889 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG