The online racing simulator
Pretty sure it's fairly rare for them to storm a plane mid-flight in order to rescue a hostage, but Mile High is still a well cool mission
Quote from [SR] Pablo :And another wrong statement is made... Dude... there's seems to be only one person who thinks COD4 is a bad FPS and that's you... everyone else I've ever spoken to and known still plays it to this very day and all have said that it's one of the very best FPS's they've ever played... Not to mention the fact that it won game of the year...

It seems clear to me that you don't know shite about anything mate so you should just go away back to whatever rock you crawled out from under and continue to play with your ring peice

Dude, you don't know what a good game is, Counter Strike (1.6) was and IS a good game, Unreal Tournement (the original) is a good game and Call Of Duty 1 was a good game, CoD4 is NOT. Game of the year means jack, a good game is like a good car, it has to reward with skill input, and CoD4 doesn't do that. To be good in a public game of CoD4 you can just spray like a crazy person and kill people. And wall hackers are rife on there, makes it twice as easy as they can shoot THROUGH the walls never mind just watch you through them.

Quote from Luke.S :That is what the SAS do genius they get into chases like that sometimes.

I hope you're being sarcastic.
Quote from BlueFlame :Dude, you don't know what a good game is, Counter Strike (1.6) was and IS a good game, Unreal Tournement (the original) is a good game and Call Of Duty 1 was a good game, CoD4 is NOT. Game of the year means jack, a good game is like a good car, it has to reward with skill input, and CoD4 doesn't do that. To be good in a public game of CoD4 you can just spray like a crazy person and kill people. And wall hackers are rife on there, makes it twice as easy as they can shoot THROUGH the walls never mind just watch you through them.

I hope you're being sarcastic.

lets just stop this, you have your opinion we have ours, lets just let it go.
Quote from mutt107 :lets just stop this, you have your opinion we have ours, lets just let it go.

I'm not gonna let anything go, I haven't insulted him, yet he finds the need to insult me, and I don't see the mods giving him a red card either (which he deserves)
Quote from BlueFlame :I'm not gonna let anything go, I haven't insulted him, yet he finds the need to insult me, and I don't see the mods giving him a red card either (which he deserves)

Dude... you say you haven't insulted me, yet every single one of your posts seems to state that I don't know shite about games and attempts to make me look stupid... well that's an insult dude, hence why I've ended up from going from general disagreement with your statements to outright flaming and insulting you back... ok.. I know I should know better than to rise to this crap but hey... it's been a tough month and you've just ended up putting yourself in the crosshairs

Not only that, but you're generally insulting a lot of other people in this thread.... Plus I've already said a number of times that your opinion is yours and mine is mine so we should agree to disagree... it's you who seems determined to have an argument over absolutely anything... and I'm sorry, but if you're going to antagonise people in your posts, then you should expect to receive the same kind of attitude back.

Now I admit that some of my earlier posts to you were a tad harsh, and some things that were said, whilst might've come across as agressive, were actually meant jokingly. They have been taken in the wrong context and it's caused this crap to emerge... for that I apologise, I should've made it abundantly clear that I wasn't being serious with you then.

The thing is you've continuously shown your arrogance in attempting to belittle my own and other people's views... yes, YOU may find COD4 not to your liking... but there're a lot of people here who do like it and consider it to be a very good fps... your bold statements about how it's not a good game and that anyone who likes COD4 hasn't got a clue about games is completely wrong imho...

Dude at the end of the day (and this'll be the third time I've said this), you're entitled to your views and I'm entitled to my own.

However, you have to be willing to accept other people's views... I've certainly accepted the fact that you don't like COD4 and will more than likely not enjoy Modern Warfare 2, and I initially attempted to debate the matter with you, yet all that seems to have achieved is an outright childish argument, which I no longer wish to continue...

I'm willing to put this disagreement to bed now and attempt to discuss anything related to the TOPIC this thread was created for with everyone else in a constructive manner... question is... are you capable of letting this go and agreeing to disagree?
Whaaat...?
Quote :Sniper Rifles
SVD Dragunov – Walther WA2000

Where's all the sniper rifle love?
At least they have a large assault rifle selection.
Quote from BlueFlame :Dude, you don't know what a good game is, Counter Strike (1.6) was and IS a good game, Unreal Tournement (the original) is a good game and Call Of Duty 1 was a good game, CoD4 is NOT. Game of the year means jack, a good game is like a good car, it has to reward with skill input, and CoD4 doesn't do that. To be good in a public game of CoD4 you can just spray like a crazy person and kill people. And wall hackers are rife on there, makes it twice as easy as they can shoot THROUGH the walls never mind just watch you through them.

CoD4 isn't very good online, but as an SinglePlayer experience, it's a lot of fun. I think I ended up beating it all in 1 sitting as I just couldn't stop playing. Multiplayer I tend to get bored with in FPS's becuase of the over-quantity of no-lifers that are too good for anyone that hasn't spent the last 4 years in their parents basements playing to even compete with.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :CoD4 isn't very good online, but as an SinglePlayer experience, it's a lot of fun. I think I ended up beating it all in 1 sitting as I just couldn't stop playing. Multiplayer I tend to get bored with in FPS's becuase of the over-quantity of no-lifers that are too good for anyone that hasn't spent the last 4 years in their parents basements playing to even compete with.

If you're good at one fps you should be good at them all, they are hardly no lifers just coz you get an ass kicking
Quote from DejaVu :If you're good at one fps you should be good at them all, they are hardly no lifers just coz you get an ass kicking

That's a joke. You think that spending 18 hours a day playing FPS's won't make you better than someone who plays an hour once every few weeks at the most.

I'd say the nolifers are the only ones that are good ever.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :That's a joke. You think that spending 18 hours a day playing FPS's won't make you better than someone who plays an hour once every few weeks at the most.

I'd say the nolifers are the only ones that are good ever.

i only played about a hour a day and i was pretty good, you just have to pick the right weapon/perk combination for you.
Quote :Assault Rifles
FAMAS – Bushmaster ACR – M16 – AK-47 – Steyr AUG A2 – Imbel MD3 – FN 2000 – G36C – M4 – MK. 14 EBR – G3 – TAR-21 – FN SCAR – FN FAL

Oh yes...now you're all going to suffer online
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Oh yes...now you're all going to suffer online

most of those are confirmed but some are not, but the aug is
Thank funk for that. I was getting bored of not reading all the dramatic posts.
:lol: Yeah it was getting a tad too out of control... anyways... I can't beleive how much they're charging for this game... it's about £11 pound dearer than normal retail price!!!
Preordered it last night, unfortunately my wallet got much light because I got the Prestige Edition.
Quote from Rappa Z :Preordered it last night, unfortunately my wallet got much light because I got the Prestige Edition.

You're ****ed! Your Night Vision goggles will be stolen in 10 mins living in NJ!

I know. I have plenty of friends who go to each others houses and steal each others stuff, and these won't be much different. But if I always wear them they'll be hard to steal, especially at night.
Quote from Rappa Z :I know. I have plenty of friends who go to each others houses and steal each others stuff, and these won't be much different. But if I always wear them they'll be hard to steal, especially at night.

I spot a weakness already... Flashlight into eyes.. "OMG I'M BLINDED!" *steal and run*.

Quote from dougie-lampkin :Oh yes...now you're all going to suffer online

Haha, gotta love the huge army presence in town when money is being delivered to the banks and Post Office. Snipers on roofs, soldiers with their Steyrs, it looks so surreal walking through town
Is it me or have all the Prestige Editions been ordered in the UK? The HMV link I had now returns to the homepage...
UMP .45

Sexiest sounding gun in CS?

TDI Kriss was featured in a weapons show on military history channel once. If i can remember it fires with almost 0 recoil while doing fully automatic bursts.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
(889 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG