The online racing simulator
the 4th true call of duty as infinity ward say because they're the true producers of the game not crappy treyarch
Quote from dougie-lampkin :It's the 6th Call of Duty in the series. Don't be an ass.

Yeah but you dont call, GTA VC, GTA 4 do you? Or GTA SA GTA5? Or those little spin off of liberty city stories vice stories ect.

Its the principle.
Quote from trebor901 :the 4th true call of duty as infinity ward say because they're the true producers of the game not crappy treyarch

Then why was there a COD5?

Quote from AstroBoy :Yeah but you dont call, GTA VC, GTA 4 do you? Or GTA SA GTA5? Or those little spin off of liberty city stories vice stories ect.

Its the principle.

That's a bit different to be fair, there is a GTA 4 that's completely unrelated to VC. This is the first COD that dropped the number. It's not the official title, I know, but it's easier to type COD6 rather than Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 all the time, and I've been met with varying degrees of confusion when I said MW2 before Plus, until they do release a proper COD6, you know exactly what I mean by COD6
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Then why was there a COD5?

That's a bit different to be fair, there is a GTA 4 that's completely unrelated to VC. This is the first COD that dropped the number. It's not the official title, I know, but it's easier to type COD6 rather than Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 all the time, and I've been met with varying degrees of confusion when I said MW2 before Plus, until they do release a proper COD6, you know exactly what I mean by COD6

Most Wanted 2?
NFS: Most Wanted 2?

Why not calling it COD:MW2?
Because, they've dropped the "Call of Duty" branding from it (except for incidentally, on the box art).. The PS3 calls it "Modern Warfare 2".
but they put it back on didn't they?
They only put the name back on the standard edition because a large portion of people (us Americans) did not see the link between the names "modern warfare 2" and "call of duty: modern warfare." The "call of duty" name was not added to the prestige or hardened editions because IW ward knew that anyone buying limited edition copies knew what they were getting.

The night vision goggles are great, sure they are cheap pieces of plastic but they work pretty well. Not to mention they look epic on the Mactavish head stand.
i am in a clan now its called the exiles, and i am the best one on the team :P i go 20+ kills and less than 10 deaths each game.
You still using the P90? I found that gun sucks I like my m16
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :You still using the P90? I found that gun sucks I like my m16

i am using the bushmaster ACR and the ump45 silenced now
Quote from mutt107 :i am in a clan now its called the exiles, and i am the best one on the team :P i go 20+ kills and less than 10 deaths each game.

cool, can we lick you?
Quote from gacek1 :cool, can we lick you?

Look.. but don't touch.... Touch... but don't taste....
Woah.......

Talk about messed up....

I bet he gets abused....
33 years old here, and i'm finding it a mixture atm.
campaign and special ops are indeed awesome fun and its nice to have a ball with friends. top marks there
but i'm not enjoying the multiplayer due to ppl using hacks and the online matchmaking being bugged or just plain broken leading to long waits as servers fold in on themselves.
i hope a patch comes soon to fix the multiplayer so i can enjoy that part of the game even tho my private multiplayer games have been great laughs with teamies, i can even poon that alien azzak4 which is a nice change of pace
Quote from LFSn00b :After hearing so much shit about the MW2 online mode, I promised not to buy the game for it. Even my friend who has that game agrees it's horrid to have this kind of a system.

Which is sad for my cod4 clan though, because they like it and now they say cod4 is shit, and I'm most likely clanless on the COD4 scene again. :|

I might TRY the singleplayer mode though - because that does actually sound kind of promising and a nice filler after COD4.

/me sticks to COD4 online

MW2 online is pretty awesome. If anything I'd personally say its better than Cod4's online, it flows much better and if I'm honest I much prefer this style of "matchmaking". You end up always having a server with the right ammount of people, and it also eliminates the boring server list of doom, with 30 servers and you not knowing which one to join.

Plus, whenever you join a game you join it at the start, you never pick up where someone else left off or in a random battle like for example, CSS.

You really should buy it, its well worth the fun factor online even if your not in a serious clan, and clans do exist for it - I already know a lot of people who play 5v5 S/D.. etc.
Superb game. I like graphics, whole story and quality of this game. It bit pitty that storyline is too short. I took about just 6h to complete game.
Quote from Crashgate3 :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izWeWKjxCjw

Dude, that kid has got some serious issues, and he needs to go to a dentist methinks.
Can't recall me doing that when CoD managed to wreck my GFX..
That doesn't take away the fact that it's hilarious.
All I can say is that I love it. Runs surprisingly good on my lappy
holy shit how

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
(889 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG