Console aim assist pssh.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Console aim assist pssh.

Right, that's why consoles are worst platform for FPS games.
Quote from Shadowww :Right, that's why consoles are worst platform for FPS games.

they may be the worst but more people play fps games on consoles.
Quote from mutt107 :they may be the worst but more people play fps games on consoles.

Proof?
The shiny red button in the museum is unreal What happens when you clear it though, I heard a noise but I didn't get an achievement or anything
Quote from mutt107 :well i kinda meant call of duty but...

But what? Where's your proof that more people play it on a console?
Quote from Bose321 :But what? Where's your proof that more people play it on a console?

Ohh come on... Just look at the sales figures. There have to be many, many more console players playing it than PC gamers.
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2!
Hey guys!

Whats all your levels and opinions on this new game???

I'll start: Level 28 game: Best game i have ever played! (PC)
Quote from J03130 :Hey guys!

Whats all your levels and opinions on this new game???

I'll start: Level 28 game: Best game i have ever played! (PC)

there is a thread in offtopic already.
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
did they take out that 'im gonna nade you after i die' feature ?

if not i'll stick to BF2 thx

*In b4 move
Yes and no. Martydom is still in as a deathstreak, so now it takes 4 deaths in a row without a single kill to get it instead of getting it every life. You rarely come across it because of this, but when you do the blast radius feels quite big IMO.
Quote from Rappa Z :Yes and no. Martydom is still in as a deathstreak, so now it takes 4 deaths in a row without a single kill to get it instead of getting it every life. You rarely come across it because of this, but when you do the blast radius feels quite big IMO.

i havent got killed by martyrdom at all and i am level 60 so..
lvl 41 game sucks
I haven't been killed with it either it's just that I've killed a few people with it and they sure do hurl a few turds at you for it. Don't blame them though, the only reason I use it is because I didn't want to watch the killcam with copycat and the juggernaut one is too much effects for my eyes.

Level 37 or 38 right now.
i don't see why people hate this game so much? its a ARCADE shooter its not realistic, if you want realistic go to BF2(although that's not very realistic)
Hey guys. Got it today, too and is running fine. On Single Player!
But i tried to play multiplayer and then this came (see attachment).

Before anyone asks: I bought the game

Someone with the same problem?
Attached images
Unbenannt.PNG
Quote from The Moose :Ohh come on... Just look at the sales figures. There have to be many, many more console players playing it than PC gamers.

Just look at download count @ e.g. thepirategay, and you will understand consoles are overrated.

Quote from mutt107 :they may be the worst but more people play fps games on consoles.

Most people listen to crappy music too, so what?
Quote from Shadowww :Just look at download count @ e.g. thepirategay, and you will understand consoles are overrated.

Higher piracy figures does not mean it's more popular on PC.
Quote from G!NhO :Higher piracy figures does not mean it's more popular on PC.

But it does mean there are much more people playing it on PC than the sales figures can tell.
Just bought it trough Steam...........hurry up updater
Who has pressed the red alarm/bell on the museum desk?
Quote from diablo21 :Who has pressed the red alarm/bell on the museum desk?

Me and then I ran away screaming like a small girl haha.

It is good for practice, as you can pick how many come at you as if you kill them before you press. First time though I didn't know and got killed almost instantly

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
(889 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG