The online racing simulator
Quote from Xaid0n :Hmmmm, I woke up today, anticipating the arrival of my copy of this game (won't get to play it til I get back from college at 4 grrr), and noticed a stupid news report "There were queues around the block last night for the new Call of Duty game. But does the 18+ game promote violence?"

Urm don't all war games promote violence? Afterall that's all us teens crave isn't it? Total mayhem and destruction.... Pleeease report on something that it relevant to us.

Happens all the time when a new game comes out that contains some violence. GTA, CoD, Halo, Gears, you name it. Just because the media know that the game is well known and many younger teens will be buying it (Me for example), they release an over exaggerated report on how violent it is.

It's no different to a war film or documentary when you really get down to the whole "war" aspect.
They always trot this out, and all it does is act as free advertising for the game. If you're that messed up that playing a game will cause you to go on a violent rampage, then you've got problems that aren't going to be cured by not releasing certain computer games.

They never blame relaxing games for lazy people......
woot it's here
and it's still a bastardized Console port on the PC. Wake me up when a decent release hits teh intertubes.

EDIT: Scratch that, it's already about.
Gah, "Steam servers are too busy to handle your request at this time - Please try again later".... can't even start the game, grrrrrrr
steam version ain't live is it?

Pretty sure i've seen a 1 day and 7 hours release countdown on some site in the last 5 mninutes
Quote from DejaVu :steam version ain't live is it?

Pretty sure i've seen a 1 day and 7 hours release countdown on some site in the last 5 mninutes

Yep,
Available: 12 November 2009 This game will unlock in approximately 1 day and 7 hours

Sucks for you , pretty stupid tbh since the game to buy is out?
I'm waiting on people's verdicts of PC multiplayer, then i'll decide whether or not to get it - might end up getting it on the 360 after all

Downloading Skidrow version atm no steam on that so no fretting over the possibility of my 5 dig getting disabled

I'll still be buying the game so i'm entitled to a *cough* 'backup'

Good thing with steam though is the buddy system, achievements and auto updates, penalised for pre-order really though, which is gay for those that did pre-order it on steam
Quote from Xaid0n :Gah, "Steam servers are too busy to handle your request at this time - Please try again later".... can't even start the game, grrrrrrr

Something is wrong with your download ticket or CDR servers are down (as usual after big game releases). Try again when the hype for preloading will be over.
Quote from DejaVu :Downloading Skidrow version atm no steam on that so no fretting over the possibility of my 5 dig getting disabled

11 GB.. The hugely ironic thing is I'll get it downloaded and installed before Steam says it can be "unlocked".
Quote from DejaVu :Downloading Skidrow version atm

Skidrow's are repackers (leechers) and they fail. Their version doesn't even works

Edit: Oh, I noticed a SKIDROW's PROPER while idling on #pre. Maybe it's working.
yes it does even with razor version
Quote from Shadowww :Skidrow's are repackers (leechers) and they fail. Their version doesn't even works

Does work, friends are already playing it
waited too long to try L4D 2 demo real quick. servers are blowing up. (no pun intended)
I think I'll be dead before my download finishes at this rate though
Quote from Sueycide_FD :waited too long to try L4D 2 demo real quick. servers are blowing up. (no pun intended)

Use Sweden or Germany servers.
Got my copy, awesome so far!
Mine was supposed to come today, but it never =/
Such a great game, just been playing singleplayer on veteran, Almost completed it, about 3 missions away , such a crazy gameee!!
Just got mine watching the opening credits
worse then the first. won 200 so far with it ( bet you 50 its wore then the first )

anyone want a free copy ? i hate this crap.
What platform? I'll take a free copy but that's about it.
Tried it. Piece of shite. 'nuff said.
awsome game. I just randomly threw a grenade on multiplayer and it it killed the guy I had been shot by before
Quote from DejaVu :steam version ain't live is it?

Got it on Disk, but it runs through steam, which semi sucks.... wat is people's Steam Ids? would be nice to have a co-op match

bouncer109 is my ID (or Xaid0n7 - either should work )

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
(889 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG