The online racing simulator
Nope, you died 4 times.
No cause you have max level hax's Lame.. as

But really 22-4 is hardly a good score. Maybe join a game with me and Passo then you will see
Quote from nikopdr :Hi,

Am i doing it right?

Well, let me see. You're playing CoD

So, NO.
Xbox live ftw
Add me gt is same as LFS....

/hides from PS3 users
Ew, 360 user... let's lynch him!

I'm pretty useless at MW2, my KDR is 0.64; first prestige level 36 or something. :/
Quote from Bmxtwins :Xbox live ftw
Add me gt is same as LFS....

/hides from PS3 users

I might add you later My GT is same too.

Quote from gtpsharky :Ew, 360 user... let's lynch him!

I'm pretty useless at MW2, my KDR is 0.64; first prestige level 36 or something. :/

YEAH! 360 users suck . . . . . oh wait, I have a 360. PS3's suck! I guess you are ps3, otherwise I would say add my gt lol.

When I first had it mine was down at something riduclous like 0.2 (im not fps really) but worked at it and it is upto about 1.2. Though prestiging ruins it slightly as i like my custom classes too much lol.
im lvl 64 prestige 2 got like 1000 kills more than deaths and bout 7 days gameplay xD im on PC btw so my steam is J03130
Lol, PS3 = Level 43 1st prestige

Prefer BFBC2..
TAR-21 = <3

Completed Veteran I with it around 30 minutes ago and had some great games (by my standard) in the process. 22-11 and 23-8 in TDMs in particular Now 1st prestige level 38.
I usually average between 8-23 and 10-30....and i usually play on free for all.
so far i'm not in prestige yet...don't have much time to play anymore...level 68.

PSN ID : honda13al

I don't like a particular gun ..they all have there strenghs and weaknesses...my loadouts switch at every match....keeps things from getting monotone.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggghhhhhh I hate people that solely noobtube. When all you do is camp a spot and wait for people to get in range (and lets face it, noobtubes have ridiculous range) to fire off your 'toob...you piss people off really really quickly. I was playing a TDM @ Favela with a mate of mine, and we were already fed up with one particular toober after only two minutes :|

Then you have the teams full of tac knifers....
Bump

I got it

I got my controls set to how I like

psn is celtkoby if you wanna add me

Turned into a tank with the shield

EDIT: Oh yeah. Noob tubers piss me right off. ESPECIALLY SPAWN CAMPING ONES!

I went from 7-2 to 7-12 thanks to a spawn camping idiot.

EDIT 2: Oh great I was winning in domination, server timeout
Hmmm I don’t see how people can complain about noob tubers, not like you can’t do it back to them. Though I agree it is annoying to be randomly killed like that from across the map, especially playing hardcore TDM as they only need to get it near you to kill. Noob tubing does have its times though, like clearout out the underground base thing on wasteland. I do hate the lag at time though, playing ground war last night playing death match on quarry with sniper and shotgun and I was top with 24 K – 3 D and got timed out though my friend was in that game and rejoined to finish a lowly 3 K – 1 D

Hardcore team death match ftw though
Quote from Greboth :Hmmm I don’t see how people can complain about noob tubers, not like you can’t do it back to them. Though I agree it is annoying to be randomly killed like that from across the map, especially playing hardcore TDM as they only need to get it near you to kill. Noob tubing does have its times though, like clearout out the underground base thing on wasteland. I do hate the lag at time though, playing ground war last night playing death match on quarry with sniper and shotgun and I was top with 24 K – 3 D and got timed out though my friend was in that game and rejoined to finish a lowly 3 K – 1 D

Hardcore team death match ftw though

When nobody on your team has an M203/GP-25 among 'em. I find Semtex and Claymores work great.

I absolutely LOVE domination. I finished 0-29 at Wasteland but got the award for most captures. Plus Terminal is a great map
When I first presitged I had the RPD, no attatchments on terminal, sabotage, got 47 - 8 I Love Terminal too
Currently level 55 first prestige, K/D about 1.3.

The intervention is a lot of fun to use for me

Just went 22-0 with a silenced AUG on TDM lulz
Quote from brandons48 :When I first presitged I had the RPD, no attatchments on terminal, sabotage, got 47 - 8 I Love Terminal too

Plane cockpit camping FTW!
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Plane cockpit camping FTW!

Til someone chucks a nade through the window, Die Hard style
I quit it, due to not being able to combine two rounds without server timeouts, server errors, enourmous lag.. etc.. and the killstreaks really started to pi** me off.
Off to BC2..
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Plane cockpit camping FTW!

No actually, I hate campers.

Infact, it was the campers I was killing!
Quote from Boris Lozac :I quit it, due to not being able to combine two rounds without server timeouts, server errors, enourmous lag.. etc.. and the killstreaks really started to pi** me off.
Off to BC2..

+1 to that brother, do you have the beta at the moment?
Quote from Xaid0n :+1 to that brother, do you have the beta at the moment?

I have the demo on the PS3..
Quote from Greboth :Though I agree it is annoying to be randomly killed like that from across the map, especially playing hardcore TDM as they only need to get it near you to kill.

Exactly my beef. I have no problem with people using the M203/GP25 every now and then - hell, I use the noobtube from time to time - but it's when people treat the 'tube like it's a stand-alone primary weapon that I get seriously pissed off. They're called noobtubes for a reason - it's the noobs that are really shit at the game that have to rely on spamming grenades to get their kills.
Quote from brandons48 :No actually, I hate campers.

Infact, it was the campers I was killing!

I don't camp since I got Scavenger, I use it to resupply on the run till I get one man army (which I'll put on each custom class)

I use the plane to hide from the people who think it is fun to put a Harrier and Pavelow over spawn. Thankfully, I have an AT4 and Scavenger Pro and a knack for shooting air support....So yeah.

But seriously. I was playing Favela earlier (LOVE the concept of the map) as Spetsnatz, got to near the end (130-110 TF141, limit was 200), some guy put Harriers, a chopper gunner AND a Pave Low over the Spetsnatz spawn areas. Cue the entire spetsnatz team firing off a barrage of missiles and whining about it on mics claiming griefing. That to me is blatantly unfair, I just hid for the duration, took GREAT delight in hunting him down and knifing him every time.

Other favourite maps are Skidrow (mainly as I'm good there) and Sub Base and Scrapyard (Going 22-0 in Domination with SCAR GL, killing whole enemy team w/o dying and generally being a pain in their rears) and Underpass (as I make an art form out of capturing undefended spawns)

I heard the following on the mics, I was Spetznatz and trying to get my team back in it

Quote :
TF141: C is secure
TF141: Hold it down
TF141: We're losing C
shanahan (my friend): What the hell???
TF141: C is lost
shanahan: Where did he come from?!
celtkoby (me): I thought you were on that flag?

EDIT: CMOA earlier on Afghan, was TF141 bunker by A in TDM, Entire enemy team was holed up in it, so I threw a grenade in, hit the barrel, 6 kills, entire team went kaboom. Much evil laughs from me.

Quote from Xaid0n :Til someone chucks a nade through the window, Die Hard style

Never knew Chuck played MW2 :hide:

Okay question, I used my unlock to go for nuke, do I get just that one at lvl10 (I'm lvl11, soon 12) or can I get an additional one?
When you unlock nuke you can use it anytime you get a 25 killstreak (if you have it on)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
(889 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG