The online racing simulator
Quote from pmd9409 :well... I think that 3 comes after 2.

lies!

And maybe the next one is a W cause the first one before 1 looks like a M to me.
Maybe it could be 2a or 2b or 2.1 ect. Lots of posomobilites :P
been leaked for xbox360
I cant believe its been leaked , even the endings on youtube...

I dont think im going to get it anyway since what they done to the PC version lol
I refuse out of principal. I'll pirate the bitch.
The ending looks awesome.
Quote from DevilDare :The ending looks awesome.

How ? its so lame and crappy

I was expecting something like CoD4..
How is it lame and crappy?

Some Spoilers in white

Its a classical ending. The whole chase looks awesome and fun. And the fighting is also well done. I like it. What else do you expect to be honest?

CoD4 probably had a better ending yes, but you cant just copy everything..... It is already very much like MW anyways. You nearly get killed, and get saved in the end. Meh...

Also, is it me, or does it heavily hint towards MD3? However, Infinity Ward says the third instalment is not in development.
Spoilers

Saw a leaked video of when Ghost and Roach are killed, it felt quite emotional with the Hans Zimmer music so I'm looking forward to hearing what else they had him do.
i don't really give a crap about the story, but i will play it.
its really all multiplayer for me.
Quote from Rappa Z :Spoilers

Saw a leaked video of when Ghost and Roach are killed, it felt quite emotional with the Hans Zimmer music so I'm looking forward to hearing what else they had him do.

Can you link the video please? Cant find it.
Thanks.
Meh.

And Modern Meh Insult 2 for crap cash cow games like these.

Project Reality set the bar for proper military shooters.
Bump!

Sooooo, anybody looking forward to playing this on Tuesday?
Quote from Xaid0n :Bump!

Sooooo, anybody looking forward to playing this on Tuesday?

i will be up and ready at 10 am to go to gamestop and buy it(well i have pre-ordered it already)
My mom is nice enough that she is going to the store on her lunch break to get it while I'm at school. Also I'm skipping swim team practice to play.
Midnight release and just got a 13 month gold card for it
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :Midnight release and just got a 13 month gold card for it

looking forward to partying up and playing
Quote from mutt107 :looking forward to partying up and playing

I suck

But you can join me and my buddies and beat it on veteran or w.e the hardest difficulty is
im really looking forward to playing this one...even seriously considered stealing it from loblaws eletronics department to try it early...(where i work)
Quote from simulation :im really looking forward to playing this one...even seriously considered stealing it from loblaws eletronics department to try it early...(where i work)

LUCKY DO IT xD
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Soap McTavish doesn't count like that.

Chuck Norris does.

Other that that, I'm looking forward to trying it, wether I will like it or not is a different question.
My mate is going to London to buy the game at midnight, lucky git ... I got mine from play.com, hope it turns up when it should
my copy of the game and mw2 super elite has been dispatched this morning
Sainsburys are selling this for £26

Reciept for proof? (Not mine lol)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
(889 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG