The online racing simulator
Me want MW2, i just cant wait for that game. And MW2 will be definately one of the most played games (for some time). The first version was already a pure awesomeness.
A game without dedi server just can't be most played game (in online mode).
Quote from Shadowww :A game without dedi server just can't be most played game (in online mode).

Lets count single-player in it too. May people (+me) want to play the single-player just because it continues from the old mw.
Quote from hazaky :Lets count single-player in it too. May people (+me) want to play the single-player just because it continues from the old mw.

Yeah. I hope the story will be longer, cause I completed old MW story in one night
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :whats the problem with no dedicated server?

Games will now be 'hosted' by the first player...with most home connections having poor upload this will have an impact on performance and/or max number of players.

When the host is getting pwned, they'll just quit.

No more 'Dust 24/7' type servers.

It pretty much kills off clan gaming.
Quote from Shadowww :What's wrong with Steam? Best method of digital delivery ever made IMO.

+1

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yeah, where you can play games when you don't have an internet connection for a short or even a prolonged amount of time. Additionally if you're logged into steam in "Online Mode" and leave a connection, you can still launch games.

BTW, I Steam. It's a fantastic system.

+100

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Mine never ****s up.

+1

It seems as I don't even need to say anything, because you guys have said it all
It's also cheaper for me, and sometimes I use Steam Friends to chat more frequently than Windows Live Messenger...
tbh, didnt plan on playing it, only ever done like 1 actual pcw on cod4 and hardly played it...and im sorry but no dedicated servers? No thanks? o_O
Ugh, No more clans =/

BF:BC2 here i come!

Atleat EA appreciate us PC gamers
Quote from Shadowww :What's wrong with Steam? Best method of digital delivery ever made IMO.

There's nothing wrong with it, I use it myself, but I don't see why I should use another program which uses Memory to boot a game which uses more memory.... Steam takes quite a bit on my system, don't have enough memory as it is
I have had some cases where steam has random "WTF" moments (caused by flash) where it sucks up 50% CPU. Solved by a restart of Steam but still irritating.
I am pissed off what they are doing for the PC version....2 week delay and no dedicated servers?!?! wtf Fck u IW!!! asshats!
I'm amazed there'll be no dedi servers. The crappiness is clearly shown in the console versions where hits take >0.25 secs to register.
Was absolutely gutted when I heard the news. Before now I didn't know how the console's matchmaking systems work, and now I do, I am shocked at how appauling it really, really is. I can't believe they are going to wreck CoD gaming with this piece of honest shit.......
Not worth to buy, It's welcome for the story mode for me.
Stop pulling such early conclusions, a dev mentioned it once, which means it's instantly a proven fact? (Unless you've got a link saying it is proven.)

How about just waiting for it, instead of going all suicidal because of a rumor.
If this really IS going to happen, it'd be a big screwup for Infinity Ward indeed.
It has been confirmed. They stated some BS reasons as to why too.
Cant wait for this game
The video title's 1st letters spell out:
Fight
Against
Grendade
Spam

LOL.
Quote from Scatter :The video title's 1st letters spell out:
Fight
Against
Grendade
Spam