The online racing simulator
:o they shouldn't be selling it.... it isn't due for release til Tuesday.... grrrr gits I paid £35 for my copy
Very good game, Someones 2nd prestige online, And im Loving it!

Perks, gun addons and gameplay.. x1000 Times better than cod 4.

Many people got banned yesterday.

But even if your copy is legit, I Would still watch out.. Copied Copies are not trackable so i think there just banning everyone online.

People, You cant play multi player campaign if your thinking you can.

Just special Ops and Online Multiplayer games.
Quote from lukelfs :Sainsburys are selling this for £26

Reciept for proof? (Not mine lol)

sweet i'll have to look in my local tomorrow.

And Jordan I bet you're playing a pirated copy
As i see, no one has a problem with this game costing 10$(euros) more then other games? It is freakin stupid, no way i'm giving them my money, for what, god knows how old engine.
9000 People online on cod, 35000 on highscores.
Quote from Boris Lozac :god knows how old engine.

It's only 4 years old.

Downloading Steam files right now, I hope I won't have to download 10GB of patches at day of release/unlock like it was with L4D2 demo
-
(Shadowww) DELETED by Shadowww
I Got banned

Console ban, Kinda sucks..

I will just buy a copy of MW2 And ring them up and say its a legit copy

Or just buy a new Console..

Who cares either way...
Serves you right.

Have fun.
Good. Anyway pre-ordered from Blockbuster as they are cheapest and you get free upgrade to a courier delivery.
i pre ordered from gamestop and i will go pick it up tuesday at 11am
Quote from mutt107 :i pre ordered from gamestop and i will go pick it up tuesday at 11am

My mom doesnt wanna take me now Gotta wait till tuesday afternoon or after school
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :My mom doesnt wanna take me now Gotta wait till tuesday afternoon or after school

lol, what is this, kindergarden?
lol I'm 16 but still don't have my license so I can't drive anywere
I don't know why but my mom now insists that we go to the midnight release. Guess I can wear my NVGs home.
I wish my mom was like that.

Last time I said I am going to a midnght release of a game she called me retarded.

"Who on earth would camp outside a shop through the night to get a game couple hours earlier than everyone else?!"

Quote from DevilDare :I wish my mom was like that.

Last time I said I am going to a midnght release of a game she called me retarded.

"Who on earth would camp outside a shop through the night to get a game couple hours earlier than everyone else?!"

Haha, my dad would say exactly that.
Thats what my mom said xD
Quote from Rappa Z :I don't know why but my mom now insists that we go to the midnight release. Guess I can wear my NVGs home.

Don't accept any deals. She's going to demand something from you.
Any mature players who prefer COD, going by this thread mostly teenagers and under-teenagers apreciate this game I'm looking for something to replace my CS need, so will this game fullfill that?
Quote from Boris Lozac :Any mature players who prefer COD, going by this thread mostly teenagers and under-teenagers apreciate this game I'm looking for something to replace my CS need, so will this game fullfill that?

Depends, imo the whole gameplay is different, CoD is abit more slower paced tbh, cant really say much as i havent play CS is ages and ofc MW2 is not out yet, but Im sure u will still like it?
Quote from lukelfs :Depends, imo the whole gameplay is different, CoD is abit more slower paced tbh, cant really say much as i havent play CS is ages and ofc MW2 is not out yet, but Im sure u will still like it?

CoD slower paced, you're kidding me right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWmwb0f_iX4

That's one thing that botters me, players are FLYING, it's like Quake.. but i'm still tempted dammit.
How have people got it allready? Dosent come out untill Tuesday?
Quite right Luke but I already took care of that. I was suppose to stay inside and write an essay today but instead I went outside and helped her rake the leaves even though I was cleared not to.

Only problem is I'm going to be a bit behind on schoolwork for the week.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
(889 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG