The online racing simulator
How do i get it?

It's not in Tools tab

Oh i need to buy CSS i guess
you have to have either Counterstrike Source or Half Life 2. Not just Half Life 2 Deathmatch
Ok i bought Counter Strike source and player INS, its hard o_O lol
Quote from G!NhO :Ok i bought Counter Strike source and player INS, its hard o_O lol

It is very hard man, i agree
Quote from G!NhO :Ok i bought Counter Strike source and player INS, its hard o_O lol

Insurgency is great, isn't it?
Have you got Garry's Mod with CSS? :hyper:
Add me on friends or give me your acc name and let's play! see PM
And of course, Insurgency too!
I only bought CSS

Ill add you ^^
Looks nice but i can see why they have dropped (or been made to drop) the Call of Duty tag. Think this is gonna feel completely different to any other COD game before it.
Quote from trebor901 :Looks nice but i can see why they have dropped (or been made to drop) the Call of Duty tag. Think this is gonna feel completely different to any other COD game before it.

we need something deferent
Quote from trebor901 :Looks nice but i can see why they have dropped (or been made to drop) the Call of Duty tag. Think this is gonna feel completely different to any other COD game before it.

They just dropped it because of some bad relations with Activision and Treyarch,I read something about that but I forgot where.I doubt it'll feel different since it's still an Infinity Ward game.
Why am I always made to play the "good" guys (USA/UK/France ect)..... I would love to play as a Russian or a German and go slaughter some Americans instead
On multiplayer you can be the other side, and shoot americans with your RPG.
Quote from G!NhO :On multiplayer you can be the other side, and shoot americans with your RPG.

Well yeah, but thats Multiplayer. Storymode would be different
Ok.

But i want vehicles and bigger maps.
Quote from G!NhO :Ok.

But i want vehicles and bigger maps.

vehicles killed cod5
Quote from mutt107 :vehicles killed cod5

CoD 5 had vehicles? o_O

Cod 5 sucked because it was made by treyarch or whatever and it was back to WWII.
Quote from G!NhO :CoD 5 had vehicles? o_O

Cod 5 sucked because it was made by treyarch or whatever and it was back to WWII.

yes.
the only game that handles vehicles well is BF: bad company and BF2.
Looks like another game that will take you by the hand, and guide you through a short story, packed with cinematic effects and what not...

I know exactly why i stopped buying those games.
this game looks more and more awesome every time i see it, those graphics are absolutely the best ive seen in a long time, really really smooth looking and the game looks to be even more gripping than Modern Warefare 1
Quote from jibber :Looks like another game that will take you by the hand, and guide you through a short story, packed with cinematic effects and what not...

I know exactly why i stopped buying those games.

Generally I feel the same as you about games like this, but I played the latest Call of duty and didn't enjoy it to much, but Modern Warfare 1 was just epic.

This one looks better...
Why don't they call this an expansion pack? And I thought I already killed that bold russian fag in CoD4
Quote from DevilDare :Why am I always made to play the "good" guys (USA/UK/France ect)..... I would love to play as a Russian or a German and go slaughter some Americans instead

Hmmmmmm.

I do love the call of duty series, many hours of fun we have had playing 'capture the butchers shop' in COD5 on Upheaval.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
(889 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG