The online racing simulator
that video makes it look really really arcadey
Quote from [SR] Pablo :and a good choice it is... but realistic moving & shooting??? I think not...

What do you mean, in singleplayer? Well maybe the enemies are a bit though, but who knows what's the Kevlar technology like on the Helghan planet In Multiplayer it's normal, as in any other shooter.. I know that in real life you're more manouverable, but you can't shoot headshots WHILE landing from a 10 feet jump, you can't turn 180 in a heartbeat with all of that military equipment and weaponry, so that's why i like Killzone 2. Everything is so weighty and multiplayer action is just spot on (as long as you're not in a 32 player server on some small map), that kill sound is just po*nographic
Well at 1:00, did anyone notice the screen with:

M 1 2 3

And then 2 lights up..?

Possible for Modern warfare 3?
well there will be a number 3 the year after next as i guess they're still alternating with Call of Duty
Quote from aoun :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBJcOy6iuUc

Pause that video at exactly 1:00.

Tell me what you think..?

Customizable killstreaks... f*ing awesome... I really cant wait now... this game looks so sweet i could lick it until my days have ended
Quote from Boris Lozac :What do you mean, in singleplayer? Well maybe the enemies are a bit though, but who knows what's the Kevlar technology like on the Helghan planet In Multiplayer it's normal, as in any other shooter.. I know that in real life you're more manouverable, but you can't shoot headshots WHILE landing from a 10 feet jump, you can't turn 180 in a heartbeat with all of that military equipment and weaponry, so that's why i like Killzone 2. Everything is so weighty and multiplayer action is just spot on (as long as you're not in a 32 player server on some small map), that kill sound is just po*nographic

OK I see your point... but stop raping that game... look at the trailer for Modern Warfare 2 again and then tell me you're not intersted
Quote from [SR] Pablo :OK I see your point... but stop raping that game... look at the trailer for Modern Warfare 2 again and then tell me you're not intersted

I haven't played COD4 multiplayer, just the campaign, but what is that in the trailer, when you kill someone there are messages poping like "booom headshot", "1337 killstreak dude!" and stuff? I don't know man.. and an airstrike on a that kind of small map?
Quote from Boris Lozac :I haven't played COD4 multiplayer, just the campaign, but what is that in the trailer, when you kill someone there are messages poping like "booom headshot", "1337 killstreak dude!" and stuff? I don't know man.. and an airstrike on a that kind of small map?

its not booom headshot or 1337 killstreak dude!
and if an air-strike is coming just hide in a building.
I was kidding offcourse.. but it's pretty similiar
Quote from Boris Lozac :I haven't played COD4 multiplayer, just the campaign, but what is that in the trailer, when you kill someone there are messages poping like "booom headshot", "1337 killstreak dude!" and stuff? I don't know man.. and an airstrike on a that kind of small map?

You should play the map called "Shipment" in COD4. It's mayhem. Tiny map, 32 players, grenades, rockets, airstrikes, and helicopter gunships galore! You're lucky to survive for more than 3 seconds on that map in the open. The only way to survive is to hide in a shipping container, but even that won't protect you from grenades or people randomly shooting through walls.
Thats the most boring trailer ive ever seen. And horrible too ... But yea, also waiting for the game itself.
Quote from samjh :You should play the map called "Shipment" in COD4. It's mayhem. Tiny map, 32 players, grenades, rockets, airstrikes, and helicopter gunships galore! You're lucky to survive for more than 3 seconds on that map in the open. The only way to survive is to hide in a shipping container, but even that won't protect you from grenades or people randomly shooting through walls.

I love that map... equip the shotgun and start spamming... watch the gore commence

If you haven't played COD4 online then you're seriously missing out... considering this game came out in 2007, the online presence is phenomenal... I haven't played anything online that has kept me as addicted as COD4
Quote from trebor901 :that video makes it look really really arcadey

Bah, youtube's quality makes everything look crap, but it still looks awesome
yeah it looks awesome but im just worried that everyone is expecting too much from it
It's a possibility... I doubt it though... if it's going to be a dissapointment they'd have a hard job justifying the price they're asking for it
Perks and Ranks ruin public gaming, the majority of people who buy the DVD don't play matches with a match mod which disables most of the features to balance out the game.
I have to disagree with you there mate... Perks and Ranks have absolutely nothing to do with individual skill... In COD4 for instance, I've been up against someone who's much higher in rank, and had a pretty solid perk set-up on, but as I had superior skill compared to him, I slaughtered him... and I've noticed the same in reverse
Quote from [SR] Pablo :I have to disagree with you there mate... Perks and Ranks have absolutely nothing to do with individual skill... In COD4 for instance, I've been up against someone who's much higher in rank, and had a pretty solid perk set-up on, but as I had superior skill compared to him, I slaughtered him... and I've noticed the same in reverse

That's the point im making...... Perks and ranks kill the game.
Sorry... I just can't see how they can kill the game when they really don't make much of a difference... don't get me wrong, you're entitled to your opinion, but I just can't understand why anybody would think that

I mean ok maybe in Modern Warefare 2 perks/ranks may be all the difference between survival and being slaughtered... but stills... surely, that'll make everything all the more interesting
Quote from [SR] Pablo :
I mean ok maybe in Modern Warefare 2 perks/ranks may be all the difference between survival and being slaughtered... but stills... surely, that'll make everything all the more interesting

Interesting until everyone has everything, then it will be all the same again. Ranks/perks are always too easy to get, which makes the game rather dull in my eyes.
Well on Cod4 when you get deep impact and stopping power, nothing can stop you blasting through all of the walls on the map and killing people. The game should be equal, whether you've played it for years, or it is your first day. You should be able to get all the weapons and not have to battle people with Juggernaut and struggle to kill them until you can get it yourself. Trust me, Cod4 without perks is a whole different game, and a better one at that.

If you're saying the perks don't make a difference to the game then you are either too bad to notice or you don't pay attention to what you are doing. Rank means jack all the rank does is enable you to get more weapons and perks, perks are un-realistic to an intense degree and it ruins the game completely. Public gaming is for people who don't pay attention, but the game is better without perks and they should have made the game without them. Like Cod1 and Cod2 you just chose your weapon and you went.
Quote from BlueFlame :Well on Cod4 when you get deep impact and stopping power, nothing can stop you blasting through all of the walls on the map and killing people. The game should be equal, whether you've played it for years, or it is your first day. You should be able to get all the weapons and not have to battle people with Juggernaut and struggle to kill them until you can get it yourself. Trust me, Cod4 without perks is a whole different game, and a better one at that.

If you're saying the perks don't make a difference to the game then you are either too bad to notice or you don't pay attention to what you are doing. Rank means jack all the rank does is enable you to get more weapons and perks, perks are un-realistic to an intense degree and it ruins the game completely. Public gaming is for people who don't pay attention, but the game is better without perks and they should have made the game without them. Like Cod1 and Cod2 you just chose your weapon and you went.

perks make the game more fun IMO, and ranking is fun it makes you feel like you have a goal.
Quote from mutt107 :perks make the game more fun IMO, and ranking is fun it makes you feel like you have a goal.

The goal is to kill everyone you possibly can and win the team objectives. Why should there be a sub objective? It's daft,

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
(889 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG