The online racing simulator
FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
Quote from 5haz :Lets not judge a player's entire career on one mistake. I know that would be a less conveniant way to take shots at the England team, but lets be fair.

2 mistakes in that game actually
lets face it england has a history of having goalies that cant compete at an international level and green is no exception to the rule
Rob Green's spill was worse than BP's, but at least he's got a cap for it.

Quote from niall09 :Rob Green's spill was worse than BP's, but at least he's got a cap for it.

lol
who won
Only a couple of hours until Germany get schooled in how to play Soccer
Who else is pumped?!?!?!?
Quote from AstroBoy :Only a couple of hours until Germany get schooled in how to play Soccer

Good luck guys! Give us poms something to smile about
Quote from AstroBoy :Only a couple of hours until Germany get schooled in how to play Soccer

:hbomb:

Australia won't be a problem, even for our crap team.
Quote from Timo1992 :Aaaaah gtfo

That's so awful, they should really forbid those 'vuvuzelas'

I like it tbh

Haha you wish :d

We will beat you for sure.

It's Football you idiot...for that I'm backing the Germans.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :It's Football you idiot...for that I'm backing the Germans.

Pretty sure both are acceptable depending on the origin of the speaker. Neither one is wrong or right.

Btw to quote a Australian saying "Tell him, his dreaming"
That is all Germany.
Quote from AstroBoy :Pretty sure both are acceptable depending on the origin of the speaker. Neither one is wrong or right.

Nope, your wrong, soccer is never acceptable regardless of the orgin of the speaker. It would be like describing a Ferrari as a LADA becuase they happen to both have 4 wheels.

The sport is governed by FIFA, which stands for "Fédération Internationale de Football Association", I've highlighted the key word there.

This is the FIFA world cup, not the sodding FISA world cup, if your watching the FISA world cup then your watching rowing.

In other news, I really hope this happens those bloody horns detract from the game, normally I mute it due to the commentators talking pish, but now I'm muting it straight away due to those horns.
Quote from Evoluti0n_II ::hbomb:

Australia won't be a problem, even for our crap team.

Do you actually follow football?

Our team certainly isn't crap, and neither is Australia. Australia should actually have one of the best defenses in the tournament when you look at their recent matches.

I predict a 2-1.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Nope, your wrong, soccer is never acceptable regardless of the orgin of the speaker. It would be like describing a Ferrari as a LADA becuase they happen to both have 4 wheels.

The sport is governed by FIFA, which stands for "Fédération Internationale de Football Association", I've highlighted the key word there.

This is the FIFA world cup, not the sodding FISA world cup, if your watching the FISA world cup then your watching rowing.

In other news, I really hope this happens those bloody horns detract from the game, normally I mute it due to the commentators talking pish, but now I'm muting it straight away due to those horns.

bitter against the Americans much? I'll go on calling it soccer, since it is soccer here. Seriously, who gives a flying you-know-what what it is called. just play the game.

And I don't even notice the horns after about 3 minutes.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Nope, your wrong, soccer is never acceptable regardless of the orgin of the speaker. It would be like describing a Ferrari as a LADA becuase they happen to both have 4 wheels.

You know, i didnt actually know what FIFA stood for. Cause the Soccer world cup only comes around once every 4 years which is the only time i really care for the game.

And those horns people need to man up about them, you cant hear then start thinking outside the box. Unless we should believe that Soccer players cant handle a little noise?

I believe the two words can co-exist. For example in Australia or the USA, football typically refers to Australian Rules or Gridiron, respectively. As long as we acknowledge that FIFA does stand for Federation Internationale de Football Association.

Quote :This is the FIFA world cup, not the sodding FISA world cup, if your watching the FISA world cup then your watching rowing.

Now that rowing has been brought up... i love rowing! The best sport of all i believe...
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :bitter against the Americans much?

I doubt Scotland would be bitter over England's poor result, shows how much you know.
This is going nowhere.

I missed the first match of the day. How did that went?

I was looking forward to watching Serbia, thought they might play an important role this year. Turns out the first half is disappointing.
Quote from zeugnimod :Do you actually follow football?

Our team certainly isn't crap, and neither is Australia. Australia should actually have one of the best defenses in the tournament when you look at their recent matches.

I predict a 2-1.

I do follow football.
Do you seriously suggest we have a good team and a chance to win anything? Or come even close to winning something?

I know that Australia isn't that bad, btw.
I think all teams are kind of crap. So yeah, Germany can go there.

I guess Spain is still the best team, although Argentina has the best individual players in my opinion (but we all know they'll achieve nothing :razz.

I'm not impressed at all by the teams so far. And those vuvuzelas...
Quote from de Souza :This is going nowhere.

I missed the first match of the day. How did that went?

I was looking forward to watching Serbia, thought they might play an important role this year. Turns out the first half is disappointing.

Well thank you very much... We really played great footbal in qualifications, but so far, the first half is not so good.. Let's hope for a better second..
Quote from Evoluti0n_II :I do follow football.
Do you seriously suggest we have a good team and a chance to win anything? Or come even close to winning something?

I know that Australia isn't that bad, btw.

Isnt that bad? Germanys already lost, before a foot has even been set on the field.

Yeah i do enjoy talking things up

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG