The online racing simulator
i think australia will get their asses handed to them twice today
Quote from Shotglass :i think australia will get their asses handed to them twice today

Say what you really mean :P
Quote from Evoluti0n_II :I do follow football.
Do you seriously suggest we have a good team and a chance to win anything? Or come even close to winning something?

I know that Australia isn't that bad, btw.

I do think we have a pretty good team, yes. Certainly not worse than 2006 when we were in the semi-final and 2008 when we were in the final. It depends how the coach uses the good players. Starting with Klose is definitely the wrong decision if you ask me.

About the chance to win anything: It depends if we get England in the 2nd round.
Quote from AstroBoy :Say what you really mean :P

first vettel will show the australians how to drive cars and right after youll be able to watch the german team give you a lesson in football
Quote from Shotglass :first vettel will show the australians how to drive cars and right after youll be able to watch the german team give you a lesson in football

OH wow bringing Vettle into this. No matter how you look at it, Vettle turned into Webber. Any picture collage of the incident will tell you that. Also sure Webber is on top of the drivers championship as well as has more race wins. So your point is invalid. Low blow bringing that into the mix.

Second. As if Germany has no hope against Australia just wait another 3 hours and i will be reinforcing my point.
Quote from AstroBoy :OH wow bringing Vettle into this. No matter how you look at it, Vettle turned into Webber. Any picture collage of the incident will tell you that. Also sure Webber is on top of the drivers championship as well as has more race wins.

Thats not following the popular script, in which Webber is the bad guy and Vettel is the untouchable wonderboy. :rolleyes:

Facts don't matter any more.
Quote from AstroBoy :OH wow bringing Vettle into this. No matter how you look at it, Vettle turned into Webber.

whos still talking about 2 weeks ago?
either way its still another autralian vs germany competition on the same day

Quote :Any picture collage of the incident will tell you that.

looking at the video that was curiously posted by an astralian in the tureky thread will also tell you that webber isnt above truning into someone with the car in exactly the same positions either

Quote :Low blow bringing that into the mix.

you have no sense of getting the most enjoyment out of a day that pits 2 countries against each other in sports
You're all bad and wrong, Portugal is going to win this year

(and yea I'm portuges and not swiss :P )
Fcking penalty, red card... bad bad start You better not win Australia and Germany..
Quote from Sir moi 407 :You're all bad and wrong, Portugal is going to win this year

(and yea I'm portuges and not swiss :P )

ahah let's see what they have to give tuesday.
Quote from 5haz :You are.

he brought up turkey i was merely talking about the opportunity of complete german sports domination (most of it against australians) with the audi 1-2-3 vettel possibly winning f1 and the german team showing australia how to play football
Come on the Aussi lad's. Am supporting you lot for the day for two reason...I just want to see Germany get beat and i play bowls with an Aussi and he is one of the most funniest guys i have ever met. He is also great to drink with
Quote from Shotglass :he brought up turkey i was merely talking about the opportunity of complete german sports domination (most of it against australians) with the audi 1-2-3 vettel possibly winning f1 and the german team showing australia how to play football

You'll be lucky.
Quote from 5haz :I doubt Scotland would be bitter over England's poor result, shows how much you know.

It wasn't about that result at all.... There are a lot of other nations that seem to be bitter that a country that doesn't even care is getting to be downright competent. And they like to take it out on us by berating us for what we call the game. I'm well aware that Scotland and England are not the same place, and a Scottish supporter is not an English supporter. But I can see how you thought that was what I was referring to.
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :It wasn't about that result at all.... There are a lot of other nations that seem to be bitter that a country that doesn't even care is getting to be downright competent.

The country may not care, but those involved certainly do. We don't care about volleyball either, and look how competent our team is.

But enough of that. The last match is a go, here's hoping for a good game!

E; loved Australia's clothing.
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :It wasn't about that result at all.... There are a lot of other nations that seem to be bitter that a country that doesn't even care is getting to be downright competent. And they like to take it out on us by berating us for what we call the game.

It has not a lot to do with bitterness or jealousy, but a lot to do with you calling football a silly name.

What a shot!
Germany's best player.
Podolski is an absolute beast. Feel sorry for the goalkeepers who have to stand in his shots.

Five more and Klose will pass Ronaldo as the all-time World Cup top scorer.

Pretty good showing by Germany so far.
The only way I can see the Germans conceeding is through a set piece by the Aussies. German employ zonal marking and if one person switches off, then there is a very good chance to conceding a goal,espicially with Tim Chaill in the other side.

However I can see the Germans winning here by about 3 or 4 clear goals here.
I hate zonal marking, makes no sense to mark the pitch, the pitch never scores goals the players do. Germany are playing very well, definately the best team I've seen so far, but I think the Aussies could still catch them out.
I like what I'm seeing.

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG