The online racing simulator
FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
Grease needs to get something happening here!
Greece sucks

SOUTH KOREA o/
The thing is, South Korea aren't the greatest team in terms of great players, but they work so well together, have a massive work rate and never give up, that it easily makes up for their lack of head-liners. They're not arrogant in the slightest, always trying to get the ball, always looking to go forward. England should take many a lesson.
The Park Ji Sung drinking game -

Quote :Can be played anytime Park starts in a Man Utd match, and should be enough to get most people pissed, unless you're Paul Gascoigne.
The rules are as follows:

- Any time Park falls over,
1 shot of the spirit of choice

- Any time a commentator mentions Park's work rate,
2 shots

- Any time reference is made to Alex Ferguson's preference to play Park in "the big games",
1 shot

- Any time the crowd sing a dog-related chant,
Last person to shout "The dogs bollocks" takes 2 shots

- Any time Park scores/provides an assist,
All drinks must be downed

- Any time Park hits a timid, pea-roller of a shot directly at the goalkeeper,
1 shot

- Any time Park wins a header,
1 shot

- Any time Park's "hero status" in Korea is mentioned,
Last person to shout "I can be your hero baby!" downs their drink

- Any time the commentator makes reference to Park's close friendship with either Patrice Evra or Carlos Tevez and says "I wonder what language they communicate in" in a fruitless attempt to be funny,
2 shots

- Any time Man Utd are losing/drawing, and Park is subbed for a more attacking-minded player such as Nani or Giggs at around the 70 minute mark,
1 shot

- Any time Park flies through the air in a vain attempt to connect with a cross he clearly has absolutely no chance of reaching,
1 shot

- Any time Park lines up for a free-kick, even though he is never going to be allowed to take it,
1 shot

Greece had a couple of good opportunities in the last minutes, with those long ones into the box. SK's GK and stoppers looked shaky, expect more of the same.
Haha!
I just found out the stream I was watching was 6 mins behind the real life action
Much better to watch than France - Uruguay yesterday.
Quote from J@tko :I just found out the stream I was watching was 6 mins behind the real life action

LOL sorry for the spoilers.
Quote from de Souza :LOL sorry for the spoilers.

Don't worry I had Wilko going GOAL on msn, despite the fact that they'd literally just kicked off on my stream and it was a goal kick to Greece
Quite a nice game.

Well played by South Korea, good passing and all. Not so sure about the defense though.

Greece on the other hand was just awful. The question is: will they score their first WC goal this time?
Quote from Kalev EST :They should have banned the stupid annoying mosquito horns, too.

It's better than he really lame ass England supporter band that regurgitates the same old 'great escape' tune or "come on England come on England come on England!
Those Vuvuzelas totally ruin the football atmosphere, imo.
Argentina!
Now that's football.
Nice. Great dive.

Also. 2nd game in a row with a goal in the first 10min.
Spoiler - click to reveal
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

Messi will run rings around Nigeria I think.

EDIT: White text is awful for spoilers.
Easy going for Argentina, bai bai Nigeria
Vuvuzelas suck big time!!! :gnasher:

Quote from J@tko :
Spoiler - click to reveal
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

Messi will run rings around Nigeria I think.

EDIT: White text is awful for spoilers.

What spoilers? If you're stupid enough to read this thread when you haven't seen the match yet then you deserve the spoilers.

At half time:
Argentina 1 - 0 Nigeria
Quote from rediske :Vuvuzelas suck big time!!! :gnasher:

I agree, it's just one constant annoying sound the whole match.. it doesn't sound 'cheering-ly' at all..
Quote from Boris Lozac :I agree, it's just one constant annoying sound the whole match.. it doesn't sound 'cheering-ly' at all..

Yep, not only is it annoying to the people watching football on the tele, but just imagine how annoying it'd be to the players, the referee and the coach for example.
How can a coach still communicate with his players, and the players to eachother like that, hand gestures?
Guess it's too late to do anything about it at this point, though.
Quote from Stiggie :Yep, not only is it annoying to the people watching football on the tele, but just imagine how annoying it'd be to the players, the referee and the coach for example.
How can a coach still communicate with his players, and the players to eachother like that, hand gestures?
Guess it's too late to do anything about it at this point, though.

I would probably start an argument or a fight if someone was buzzing it near my head the whole match.. but who knows, maybe you can get used to it..

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG