The online racing simulator
FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
Quote from jrd.racer :Woah. Mexico seems to be a big force this WC or did Italy just totally suck?

I wouldn't value those testing matches TOO much, tbh. It obviously is an indication but those "big" teams will be playing different when there's actually something at stake.
Well, they had history to lose... It was the first match won by México against Italy, ever!, Yes dawg, ever.
I think everybody else (fans, media, commentators etc.) cares more about that than the actual players/coaches/etc.
Rio Ferdinand out for England.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/h ... orld_cup_2010/8722236.stm

Thank god for that... One liability out of the way. Well done Heskey

Looks like Drogba is out too... I was looking forward to his fantastic acting

Acting like you've been shot when someone's just brushed you, as many times as he has, was always going to have consequences in the end. Karma, its a wonderful thing.
#55 - Osco
Quote from Blas89 :Well, they had history to lose... It was the first match won by México against Italy, ever!, Yes dawg, ever.

you forgot your 'jajajajajja'
Quote from The Moose :Thank god for that... One liability out of the way. Well done Heskey

You only need to get rid of your goalkeeper now.
Hope Brazil win

Quote from zeugnimod :You only need to get rid of your goalkeeper now.

David James is a serious keeper. He is an excellent shot stopper. Yea, he used to be fairly dodgy..but he has certainly upped his game recently and was a great asset to Pompey for their tremendous FA Cup run this year.
Quote from niall09 :David James is a serious keeper. He is an excellent shot stopper. Yea, he used to be fairly dodgy..but he has certainly upped his game recently and was a great asset to Pompey for their tremendous FA Cup run this year.

We'll see.

I actually want England to do well, I like the team.

The 3 teams I am rooting for are England, Holland and obviously Germany. (and Spain because I'm betting on them to win the tournament :tilt
#60 - Dmt
With "Hand of Henry"?

Hope not...
Quote from zeugnimod :The 3 teams I am rooting for are England, Holland and obviously Germany.

im guessing the goal here is to have as much opportunity for frustsaufen (god knows how to translate that one) as possible?
hahaha

Keine Ahnung wie man Frustsaufen übersetzen könnte.

Maybe Zeug knows a possible translation.
Sorrow-drinking? No idea. :P

But I don't drink alcohol anyway so the answer is no.
I WANT to see my country lose... so that I can turn towards the half-british-dutch locals , point - and laugh my god damned ass off as their poor egos float down the crime ridden hillside along with the mugged tourists.
Australia will win just you wait
Hup Holland Hup!! Laat de leeuw niet in z'n hempie staan!
Quote from rockclan :Hup Holland Hup!! Laat de leeuw niet in z'n hempie staan!

+1 from me

My Dad and his side of the family are all Dutch, so due to another no-show by us Scots it's always nice to have a better option to fall back on

However a Brazil vs Spain final looks on the cards. Gonna make a trip to the bookies this afternoon and have a couple of quid on that, along with Villa for top scorer.

Really looking forward to it all and have my fingers crossed the hosts make it a tournament to remember for the right reasons!

Winner - Spain
Top scorer - Villa (Spain)
Dark horse - Ghana
Should have won it but won't due to employing a deluded coke-head as manager - Argentina
#74 - 65D
Quote from HVS5b :
Dark horse - Ghana

No way. Did you see them play in the last weeks? I think they are a safe bet for the last place in the group.

Quote from 65D :

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG