The online racing simulator
Quote from BlueFlame :If that is the case then why is Cacau in the German team, he was born in Brazil. It's all bullshit, if your 2nd name ain't German/English/Scottish etc and you have non of the national blood in you, then you shouldn't be allowed to play for the country where you were born.

The whole point of world cup football is the variety in the national football styles, but now-a-days players can CHOOSE what country to play for. Well, you are of ONE nation and ONE nation only. You can't choose your family. And your country is your Family.

ethnics =/= nation
Go Serbia!! Oh wait... no, it's Ghana..
Quote from BlueFlame :If that is the case then why is Cacau in the German team, he was born in Brazil. It's all bullshit, if your 2nd name ain't German/English/Scottish etc and you have non of the national blood in you, then you shouldn't be allowed to play for the country where you were born.

What???

So if I was born in France, raised in France spoke fluent French but my parent where Scottish and I happened to be a good keeper, good enough for selection to the national side....I couldn't play for them because my surname is MacDonald.

I know you can have moments where it looks as if the captin is drunk at the wheel, but even for you this takes the biscuit.
Ozil is ok, and even Cacau has played for long enough, and it's only a few players, not like half of the team.

But I do have problems with some cases. For example, Bulgarians have (or had?) something like 5-6 Americans basketball players on trial, and they will pick one or two, give them citizenship (despite the fact that most of them have absolutely no connection to Bulgaria) and have them play in quals/Euro championship. Or Qatar who offered I believe $1M to get the best 100m swimmers to swim relay in the olympics. I mean, it's just buying athletes from other nations, that's what clubs are supposed to be. You can wave globalization arguments all you want, but this bothers me.
Quote from AutoPilot :Ozil is ok, and even Cacau has played for long enough, and it's only a few players, not like half of the team.

But I do have problems with some cases. For example, Bulgarians have (or had?) something like 5-6 Americans basketball players on trial, and they will pick one or two, give them citizenship (despite the fact that most of them have absolutely no connection to Bulgaria) and have them play in quals/Euro championship. Or Qatar who offered I believe $1M to get the best 100m swimmers to swim relay in the olympics. I mean, it's just buying athletes from other nations, that's what clubs are supposed to be. You can wave globalization arguments all you want, but this bothers me.

That's a different matter..
I also wont care about teams like Spain or Italy having good english football players

and you shouldnt do aswell Blueflame, Özil, Cacau or Khedira are not half of the team like autopilot pointed out too
I was watching the KY500 stream, but now ive got go watch the Ghana, US match.
Goooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
:sadbanana
That was fast.
LOL Bill Clinton and Mick Jagger.
lmfao

that was horrible
Quote from DevilDare :Bet Serbia couldnt of been 1 up already.

Probably, cause our players have 2 left legs..
Here comes our chance...
America f*ck yeah!!!!!
Smells like penalties.
Yup, and that always leads to tears for 1 person who cocks it up.
****ing a

that was well deserved for ghana though
England 2 Germany 0... You heard it here first sports fans!
COME ON US AND A!!!! a
****!
DAMN those last minutes were tense!
THATS THAT. USA home. Ghana go on.
Great match though.

EDIT: +1 gino, i was sweating! USA's attack was awesome, but their defense was pretty poor.

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG