The online racing simulator
It's better, but still annoying.

You know, I understand it's tradition and all that, but isn't anybody there standing up and saying: "hey guys, everybody on the effing planet hates us for those god damn things"?
Don't worry, be happy!
Quote from 5haz :You'll be lucky.

ah yes a very lucky 2 goals and another extremely lucky 4 or 5 (lost count) prime goal opportunities

Quote from de Souza :We don't care about volleyball either, and look how competent our team is.

the rest of the world doesnt care about the brazilian volleyball team either
the brazillian female beachvolleyball team on the other hand.......
Quote from Shotglass :ah yes a very lucky 2 goals and another extremely lucky 4 or 5 (lost count) prime goal opportunities

I did mean as in total German domination, lets face it Australia's defeat was always pretty inevitable...

...But in F1.

Ok, Mercedes powered, but Ron's getting 'round to fixing that soon!
The ref is a twat. That was never a red card...hardly worth a yellow even. Unreal.
Quote from The Moose :The ref is a twat. That was never a red card...hardly worth a yellow even. Unreal.

It was never a red, but worth a yellow under the law of the game. Stupid challange though from Cahill, no need to lunde in
LOL the Aussies aint so miint. they should stick to cricket.
Germany pulverizes

Edit: phuck, every time i look off they score again. 4-0
germany is by far the best looking team out there so far
Goddam, i hate those vuvezeshits.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :
However I can see the Germans winning here by about 3 or 4 clear goals here.

German domination, never looked out of control and in danger of losing a goal, potential to go far but will be tougher oppostion to face.

ITV comentators useless as always.
Easily the best team so far.
Didn't expect to see that.
Quote from Evoluti0n_II :Didn't expect to see that.

It seems everyone in the world expected it except the Germans! Never right the Germans off.... ever! However, always right off the English
Quote from jrd.racer :Goddam, i hate those vuvezeshits.

They are okay, just not when they are played constantly, you don't get a ramp up in the excitement when a goal is scored, it's just a slightly louder drone, and you can't hear any chanting. I think it's just because not many fans have got tickets to the early games, it's mostly locals. I'm not suprised at the low turn out of fans either, it's expensive and dangerous, you only need to look at the advertising hoardings "Stay Alert, Stay Alive".
Quote from 5haz :I did mean as in total German domination

yeah that would have been lucky indeed but you never know

Quote :lets face it Australia's defeat was always pretty inevitable

well the same team nearly beat the italians 4 years ago so based on past merit they looked like a formidible opponenet
in retrospect not so much

Quote :Ok, Mercedes powered

hm hadnt looked at it this way yet
yay germany

as for the game
WOHOOOOO

lets see what holland brazil spain and italy have to offer
Quote from DeadWolfBones :germany is by far the best looking team out there so far

And they've played the best football.
Jeez guys. Dont run ahead of time...

They won against Australia... And we still have quite a few top teams to see play.
Quote from DevilDare :Jeez guys. Dont run ahead of time...

They won against Australia... And we still have quite a few top teams to see play.

So far, ofcourse.
Quote from G!NhO :Just watch our match tomorrow!

I would love to but you are playing at such a f*cking stupid time. I have to work. :/
to quote irc
<MrAss> Brazilian Germans! THE WORLD DOESNT STAND A CHANCE
Quote from G!NhO :Just watch our match tomorrow!

I don't think anyone quite got my joke, because DWB said that they were the best looking team, talking about they're ability.. but..

oh never mind :P
Wow Rob Green is really getting quite the banter on facebook.. last time I saw this many footballing jokes I was watching the Welsh team trying to qualify.

And yes, I've realised Ireland didn't qualify either :P

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG