The online racing simulator
All falling apart now, can't bare to watch anymore.
C'mon the 5-1
sack Capello, Crouch is way better than Heskey this bloke is an utter moron, we need a manager that can actually speak english not just come out with random comments that make absolutely no sense
This is a very close game.
Quote from trebor901 :sack Capello, Crouch is way better than Heskey this bloke is an utter moron, we need a manager that can actually speak english not just come out with random comments that make absolutely no sense

lololololololololololol
Heskey on? Cappelo. The ****?!
Quote from trebor901 :not just come out with random comments that make absolutely no sense

You show him the way
Quote from boothy :C'mon the 5-1

I`d rather see the 6th or 7th go in, just for huge lolz
I think the shots of dejected fans of losing sides are my favorite part of the World Cup. I feel like a bad person.
Quote from trebor901 :sack Capello, Crouch is way better than Heskey this bloke is an utter moron, we need a manager that can actually speak english not just come out with random comments that make absolutely no sense

bitter english are amusing to watch

Capello can hardly do anything with a teamful of overpaid underskilled exhausted and injured players.
Quote from Fuse5 :bitter english are amusing to watch

Capello can hardly do anything with a teamful of overpaid underskilled exhausted and injured players.

England needs a fresh new team most of these players have been around for about 3 world cups its silly, fresh young team will always do better than a knackered out old one.
So? Crouch is a million times better than Heskey... Thats the least he could do... Make a right sub...
Quote from trebor901 :England needs a fresh new team most of these players have been around for about 3 world cups its silly, fresh young team will always do better than a knackered out old one.

I thought they were the best English squad ever?
Quote from Fuse5 :bitter english are amusing to watch

Very true.
Capello isn't the one to blame and don't forget all the cheap shots towards germany in front of the game.
Quote from DevilDare :So? Crouch is a million times better than Heskey... Thats the least he could do... Make a right sub...

i dont reckon Capello made any of the calls before now i reckon it was him being bossed around by someone else, now we're seeing the true Capello. Everyone saw him as some saint and the fact is he just isnt.
damn, great save.
Glad Germany are whooping England, hope Germany score more goals just to show how crap the world cup has been for us, England has one decent game in the whole tournament and they expect it to be acceptable which is just a joke so lets hope Germany score more goals just to show how to play in a World Cup.
So it seems the ref this evening will be getting away with a slap instead of having the shit beaten out of him...
Quote from rediske :So it seems the ref this evening will be getting away with a slap instead of having the shit beaten out of him...

Doubt it
Quote from rc10racer :England has one decent game in the whole tournament and they expect it to be acceptable which is just a joke so lets hope Germany score more goals just to show how to play in a World Cup.

When was that?

Harry Redknapp for England manager.
At least it'll only be a week or two until the Scots shut up now. :irked:

Ahh well least we have F1! Where... Vettel won. :cry:
Very cute, thanks for taking part, have a nice flight!
Quote from trebor901 :i dont reckon Capello made any of the calls before now i reckon it was him being bossed around by someone else, now we're seeing the true Capello. Everyone saw him as some saint and the fact is he just isnt.

Periods! Learn how to use them!
The problem for England is all one person and that is John Terry. All the little rumors about the squad that came out after his press conference were 'off the record' quote from him I will bet looking to claim the power he has at Chelsea. As a player he isn't world class. He needs Carvalho or Alex or at international level Ferdinand, to mop up his stupid errors he makes every week. However he is the media's little darling so is in many ways untouchable.

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG