The online racing simulator
FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
Quote from zeugnimod :Holland usually is the most enjoyable team for me, tbh.

:gnasher:
Holland?! WTF? That being said, I hope England does well.

Quote from zeugnimod :
I consider Ballack not being there an advantage. He just sucks and is ridiculously overrated.

Don't really get all that Ballack bashing, I like him and think he's a valuable player.
Yay gerdoner someone that likes ballack.
Holland all the way!
The best summer is always the World Cup summer!
this thread is far too devoid of American chatter luckily, football is my sport. (jammed that one through the translator for y'all :razz
I will of course be rooting for USA come World Cup time, but also for Ivory Coast, and Argentina, as my travel coach for 9 years was an Argentine.

my sworn arch-enemies are Italy, Spain, and the ever-diabolical France. France even more so than usual after the incident against my beloved Ireland and Mexico of course.
I also want to watch North Korea get the tar kicked out of them in that group.

I wouldn't count Ivory Coast out too quickly. Drogba is one intimidating human being, he willed a civil war out of existence for chrissake!(exaggeration, yes.) and they have a few very good players. I think they will play out of their skin on African soil. Portugal and Brazil will be tough, but miracle do happen. (Spain-USA Confederation Cup anybody?)
Quote from Shotglass :
and i always get quite confused by watching 11 garbage men run after a ball

Quote from Gerdoner ::gnasher:
Holland?! WTF? That being said, I hope England does well.

Don't really get all that Ballack bashing, I like him and think he's a valuable player.

Ok, maybe I exaggerated. He might be decent but he is still nowhere near as good as he is made out to be. It certainly doesn't depend completely on him if we do well or don't do well.

And what's wrong with Holland? Their football is great to watch most of the time. I quite like England as well, tbh.
Quote from zeugnimod :I quite like England as well, tbh.

You just think Rooney is a handsome guy, admit it!
<----- one South African who thinks South Africa does not deserve to host th WC...

I feel sorry for any unsuspecting tourist that comes here without checking out out common RSA problems ahead of time.
Holland
Quote from Evoluti0n_II :You just think Rooney is a handsome guy, admit it!

If that was my main option in judging which team I like, France would have to be my favourite team by far. They have Ribéry.
USA! USA! USA!

i just want them to beat England....well tbh any team to beat England will do
Germany will beat england! As always.
Quote from Timo1992 :Germany will beat england! As always.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ0uIKjommQ

Happy days

(yeah, i know..it wasn't in a world cup I still think we have a far stronger team than you now.... lets hope we meet in this World Cup. I can see us giving you a good spanking this time)
Quote from The Moose :I can see us giving you a good spanking this time

Which would be nothing to be proud of, because even australia will most likely pwn us.
Quote from The Moose :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ0uIKjommQ

Happy days

(yeah, i know..it wasn't in a world cup I still think we have a far stronger team than you now.... lets hope we meet in this World Cup. I can see us giving you a good spanking this time)

Ye true you have good players

Would be nice to have a match between germany and england
England's team was always full of big players and once every now and again they play very well. That 5-1 looks awesome though, and this year they seem to have a good team again.

They're playing Japan on Sunday.
Quote from Timo1992 :
Would be nice to have a match between germany and england

The surest way for that to happen would be for the USA to beat England.

I really wanna see England-Germany
Quote from The Moose :(yeah, i know..it wasn't in a world cup I still think we have a far stronger team than you now.... lets hope we meet in this World Cup. I can see us giving you a good spanking this time)

I'd say it's about equal.

You certainly aren't FAR stronger.
Ireland beats algeria 3-0 today and they beat another WC team earlier this week. Too bad they didnt qualify, was looking forward to seeing them.
Quote from jrd.racer :Ireland beats algeria 3-0 today and they beat another WC team earlier this week. Too bad they didnt qualify, was looking forward to seeing them.

Who won? Who won?

México!!! :laola:

Italy I'm sorry...

Hahaha! I'm just happy, México played so good!!!

On to the first game!
Well done Mexico... totally deserved.

Italy were simply awful, completely outplayed.
Damn i missed the match. Gratz Mexico, well done.
what was the score bwt?
2-1
Germany won their last "practice" match 3-1 against Bosnia with a pretty good 2nd half.
Woah. Mexico seems to be a big force this WC or did Italy just totally suck?

Well Mex vs arg, brazil or spain should be a cracking match.

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG