The online racing simulator
FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
Dear oh dear Robben.
It just feels like this is gonna explode soon, tempers starting to come into play.
Robben will be kicking himself. Actually, couple Dutch players might help him to that...

1v1 twice with nothing to come out of it....
Who let that bald dickmuncher to be a referee?
GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Took long enough.
GOAL, finally!
Some shocking refereeing there.
:clapclap: SPAIN :trophy:
get up u pansy!
WOHOO, GO SPAIN!!!
good job Spain!
it was Paul who scored!

Congratz Paul!
**** **** ****! And I'm going to guess someone's going to report this.

What a terrible ending of my week.
WOHOO! SPAIN! YEAH! ALL RIGHT! WOO!
-
(Jordan2007) DELETED by Jordan2007
Totally just result. Spain dominated the game even if Holland had more legit chances, and man did the Dutch play dirty. :|
Grats to Spain, deserved victory!
I just burned the Dutch Flag
Wanted penalties, but hey, congrats Spain, it could've been the other way around easily, but that's football, 50% luck, 50% skill..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Wanted penalties, but hey, congrats Spain, it could've been the other way around easily, but that's football, 50% luck, 50% skill..

Yeah, the skill that Robben was lacking when he failed in 2 one-on-one situations.
Spain played the better football for sure, but that was a shit decision by the ref just before Spain scored. Holland should have had a free kick. 2 mins before that they had an obvious corner. Kind of soured the result for me.

Seeing Torres out injured again has ruined my night (as a Liverpool supporter)

Still, Spain probably deserved to win the cup on the tournament as a whole, but i'm left feeling a bit ..meh after all that.
Well done Spain. Played better tonight. Actually looked like they care for the title, unlike Holland who just launched themselves into the Spaniards...

2 terrible calls from the ref at the end though.

Well, its over.

Paul. You crazy octopus.
The ref was very, very, VERY bad!
Quote from The Moose :Spain played the better football for sure, but that was a shit decision by the ref just before Spain scored. Holland should have had a free kick. 2 mins before that they had an obvious corner. Kind of soured the result for me.

Eh, Holland shoulda been down to 10 men for the majority of the match (de Jong). Both sides benefited from bad calls, but IMO the ref did a great job with a really rough match.
Grats Spain Unlucky to the other team.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Eh, Holland shoulda been down to 10 men for the majority of the match (de Jong). Both sides benefited from bad calls, but IMO the ref did a great job with a really rough match.

Holland should have had two players sent off in the first half, but the ref bottled it. That's not doing a good job. The two calls at the end were terrible to. The ref had a stinker, and as someone who sees a lot of Howard Webb it doesn't surprise me at all. Yes, both teams benefited, but you cant say he did a good job, he didnt.

Still, none the less the right team won. Not the team I wanted to win, but there's no doubt they deserved it.

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG