The online racing simulator
Once again we have all underestimated the Germans, the England result doesn't look so bad now!
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Once again we have all underestimated the Germans, the England result doesn't look so bad now!

lol, what? 1.5:0 spiritual victory over Argentina?
Quote from G!NhO :Funny that you say "would have been".... yeah when?.. When a cow came on the field and ate the ball?
The truth is it IS 1-0 spain.

`No.
But if the Referee did the right things.
The first paraguay penalty should've been repeated, too....but no.
Quote from JJ72 :lol, what? 1.5:0 spiritual victory over Argentina?

Definately, plus we have all their oil, so epic lulz all round.
Quote from Stefani24 :`No.
But if the Referee did the right things.
The first paraguay penalty should've been repeated, too....but no.

Maybe he would have missed again... you will never know.
I almost forgot to ask, but is anyone else super excited about the prospect of a Netherlands vs Germany final? That would be one for to watch for sure.
I would love a Netherlands-Spain final.
Because Spain look easier to beat?

It will be Germany v Netherlands. And Holland will win!
No Spain has never been this far in a world cup so it would be nice for them to reach the final.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I almost forgot to ask, but is anyone else super excited about the prospect of a Netherlands vs Germany final? That would be one for to watch for sure.

YES! OH YES! I am definitely looking forward to that. I am going to go shopping in Germany before the match ofcourse because else, I won't be able to get in there for a few months. No matter who wins
Don´t forget to buy some stuff on your visit...

Crazy match!

I bet no one would have thought Paraguay could tough things up against Spain to the point you have no idea who's going to win... They played brilliantly (to the extend of their limited capacities, of course). That's how you go back home with heads held high (hint hint Brazil...).

Spain will have some homework to do now, if Germany get that kind of defense against them than I can't see how the Spanish can advance to the final. Looks like the white team doesn't care about ball possession, so the red team better find a way to break in quickly or I can see a lot of goals for the Germans again.

By the way: abysmal refereeing once again. Where are the good refs? Why are they being ignored for the really important matches?
Just watching the game again on BBC Three, and I have to say the Germans attitude to the game was superb. I didn't see any dives, no time wasting, they didn't fake any injuries and they always tried to stay on their feet. I now feel much better about losing to them 4-1, there is no shame in being beaten by champions.
Quote from G!NhO :I would love a Netherlands-Spain final.

That.
And I think it will also happen.
No question that Netherlands will be the World Champion though.
Well as the end Argentina wasn't that bad, but german defense made a superb job.
Messy and Teves didn't have many chances to show their brilliance.

The best for me, which is a new aspect in German play:
After 0:2, they didn't fall back and tried to secure the lead, they kept attacking, just like the Netherlands against Brazil.
Really nice to watch and it also shows how much fun is involved.
I'm looking forward to the next match.:spin:
Quote from Stefani24 :I wish....but it's the most probable and senseful result.

Wtf going on in your head? Sad that Austria didnt even qualify for the World Cup 2010? awwwwwww
Quote from Stefani24 :I wish....but it's the most probable and senseful result.

I might be biased but looking at the way the Germans played vs. England and Argentina, it isn't.
Germany looks like a safe bet to win the cup at the moment.

Offtopic, but the greatest own goal ever. I literally laughed out loud.
What a header!!!!
Quote from zeugnimod :I might be biased but looking at the way the Germans played vs. England and Argentina, it isn't.

I might be biased, but looking at the way Argentina sucked against the Germans, and how the Britains lost a goal, (and probably were pretty "upset" with the situation) it is.
Quote from Stefani24 :I might be biased, but looking at the way Argentina sucked against the Germans, and how the Britains lost a goal, (and probably were pretty "upset" with the situation) it is.

Argentina didn't "suck".

They just couldn't play like they normally do because the German defense ruled.

And the English not being given a regular goal and them being "upset" about that doesn't have anything to do with how the Germans play.
Quote from zeugnimod :Argentina didn't "suck".

They just couldn't play like they normally do because the German defense ruled.

And the English not being given a regular goal and them being "upset" about that doesn't have anything to do with how the Germans play.

Argentinia made way too many mistakes in my eyes.

Also England's way of playing may have been influenced by there not given goal...and maybe that was what made the germans look good.
Quote from Stefani24 :Argentinia made way too many mistakes in my eyes.

Also England's way of playing may have been influenced by there not given goal...and maybe that was what made the germans look good.

Yeah, because the Germans didn't let the Argentinians do their usual play and forced them into those mistakes.

If they were still that influenced by that goal in the second half they either have a really bad coach or all the players have the wrong mindset (which they apparently do) and they deserved to go out. But those counters weren't so beautiful because the Germans actually played good, no? It was all the English that made them look good.

I'm wondering if you even watched the matches, tbh.

I guess we have to agree to disagree.

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG