The online racing simulator
'Actually it's not schade for Deutschland, they deserved to be out, after their playing in that game.
Damn, why did Spain need to have their best match tonight?

Very deserved win obviously. Our defense was quite good most of the time but the offensive midfield sucked this time. Müller was clearly missing. And it looked like they were too anxious for almost the whole first half.

Well, let's hope Klose gets his 2 goals against Uruguay on Saturday.
Quote from zeugnimod :Our defense was quite good most of the time but the offensive midfield sucked this time. Müller was clearly missing.

It was nothing to do with Muller, but just complete midfield dominance by Spain. Where was Podolski? He was getting ****ing schooled, that's where. Whenever Ozil got the ball it was infront of the defensive midfielders, not behind them, Schweinsteiger wasn't effective because Spain have attack-minded players all across midfield who can just play around him if they need to.

They beat Germany because they are a much better team. It was really obvious. Germany looked nervous right from the start of the first half I think they knew they were going to be taught a lesson.
Hi wats up

Well i left after 0:1 to go out with friends, didnt make any sense to watch this game

Going to holland on sunday to party with them, hope they win the cup against the paella suckers.

Hup Holland Hup

Haha I feel i can write everything but dont get perm banned, I dont know why but no moderator bothers to ban me, why?

Edit: Ah btw reported some posts insulting me.
Quote from Timo1992 :Hi wats up

Well i left after 0:1 to go out with friends, didnt make any sense to watch this game

Going to holland on sunday to party with them, hope they win the cup against the paella suckers.

Hup Holland Hup

Haha I feel i can write everything but dont get perm banned, I dont know why but no moderator bothers to ban me, why?

Edit: Ah btw reported some posts insulting me.

Quote from Timo1992 :BTW reported your post

Have fun with the infraction

Ah k before I get banned, just one single question.

Why do you all hate germany so much that you wish them all the worst in every single category, doesnt only mean I'm talking about football or other sports, it's just everything you hate which has to do with germany.

I mean let's say tonight it would have been Brazil against spain in the quarter finals, no one would have ever created a seperate thread with flames against brazil, no one..
Quote from Vain :

Too bad that now Holland has a chance at winning this.

Vain

It's actually opposite in my opinion. They'd have a better chance against Germany.
Quote from Timo1992 :Ah k before I get banned, just one single question.

Why do you all hate germany so much that you wish them all the worst in every single category, doesnt only mean I'm talking about football or other sports, it's just everything you hate which has to do with germany.

I mean let's say tonight it would have been Brazil against spain in the quarter finals, no one would have ever created a seperate thread with flames against brazil, no one..

ugh, because i was born in argentina i would probably make such a thread ranting about brazil's fail.... but right now i am ranting about your country's fail because they took us out.

btw, the only german i actually like is Sebastian Vettel ( coz shuey is too old and his car suxs tbh )
Quote from Timo1992 :Why do you all hate germany so much that you wish them all the worst in every single category, doesnt only mean I'm talking about football or other sports, it's just everything you hate which has to do with germany.

I don't hate Germany, I like to see Vettel do well and I like to see Rosberg do well (although he's Finnish when he does well).

But Neuer dug a ball out of his own net against England and pretended it didn't go over the line, and it wasn't given as a goal, so I didn't want them to win the world cup because that was too much like cheating. I also wanted Uruguay to lose their semi-final for the same reason, because of Suarez' handball.
okay so that means I can create a thread against spain before the final on sunday? noooooooice

@thisnameistaken: Germany would have won against england anyway, they made 2 more goals.
Quote from Timo1992 :Ah k before I get banned, just one single question.

You are the reason that half the people in this thread wanted Germany to lose.
Quote from Timo1992 :@thisnameistaken: Germany would have won against england anyway, they made 2 more goals.

Yeah I know, and they were a much better team with much better tactics and they deserved to beat England, but they still scooped a ball out of the net and pretended it wasn't a goal.

You can argue "Any team would have done the same thing" but it's still cheating and you don't deserve to win a world cup if you resort to activities like that. So I'm glad Spain beat them.

And to be equally fair to Spain, Germany didn't deserve to win that game, they were comprehensively beaten in every area.
Quote from joshdifabio :You are the reason that half the people in this thread wanted Germany to lose.

This.

Timo you are the reason people started hatin' on Germany. I wanted them to beat the crap out of Spain, but because you are such an unbeliavable douche towards other countries and their supporters I am happy they got served. Mostly because now you look like a complete a-hole.

Have fun.

And wow... Changing your country flag? What a great supporter you are I guess.... Sad....
When did I ever say anything bad about other countries before...about Spain, england, argentina?? never ever and the loss against serbia was deserved.
Most people (both forum and in real life) were telling me that Germany was going to cream Spain
Not the other way around.
Can't wait till Sunday
You disagreed with everyone who predicted a Germany loss in any of those games. But thats not the thing... You disagreed in such way as if they spoke of the bloody devil. Like they have no right to say Germany will lose.

You acted like a complete stuck up wanker to be honest...

Looks like you went on a deleting post rampage, cos there are surely some posts of yours missing...

But whatever. You got what was coming... Now have fun looking like a complete tool for the next couple of days Mr.German boy.
Thats your opinion, I have mine and we will never agree with each other, that's it. Nothing more to add.

About the posts: Don't know maybe Bob deleted some of them, where I defended myself against 5haz after him insulting me.
calm down... it's just football... apart of columbia and north korea, noone's life is in jeopardy after loosing a match... easy... sometimes a bit of fatalism helps... fate didn't want Germany to win, didn't want Australia to win, didn't wan anyone to win the World Cup apart of Netherlands or Spain. As noone of us can influence what happens down there in South Africa, just be cool and enjoy some unique football... And for unstatisfied Germans: the Under 20 Girls Cup starts next week...

For those who now say: oh, see, a pissed German tries to be diplomatic. Well, my favorite, I supported from the bottom of my heart, left the cup after the Group stage, and I lost some money betting on the finale: New Zealand vs. Australia...

EDIT: Hope I can take this bet alive for next year's Rugby World Cup.
Quote from Timo1992 :@thisnameistaken: Germany would have won against england anyway, they made 2 more goals.

Quote from thisnameistaken :Yeah I know, and they were a much better team with much better tactics and they deserved to beat England, but they still scooped a ball out of the net and pretended it wasn't a goal.

That's quite a lazy conclusion imo. [edit: although I do agree that Germany were tactically superior and overall the better team] England scored two goals in three minutes or so and were absolutely all over Germany at the time that Lampard was denied what would have been the equalising goal. The third and fourth goals for Germany were scored on the counter at a time when England were going for the equaliser with inappropriate recklessness, which surely would not have been the case had a goal been awarded for Lampard's strike.

I'm not a follower of the English national team; in fact I follow another nation and am very anti-England as a result of living here and swimming against the tide for so many years - but I am capable of being objective and I think people have massively over-reacted with the "Germany are awesome England are terrible" argument since the match a couple of weeks ago.

Germany have clearly been very effective on the counter attack in this tournament but Serbia, Ghana and Spain made them look quite ordinary. Make no mistake, I take great joy in England losing, but if Lampard's goal had stood I firmly believe England would have had at worst a 50% chance of qualifying to play Argentina, against whom they probably would have lost.

My team Chelsea beat Man Utd. 5-0 in the Premier League a few years ago before we were really a title-contending team. We then beat them 3-0 at Old Trafford a couple of years later, before they beat us by the same scoreline at the Bridge later in the season. Momentum can swing in football matches very easily. Any of those three games I just mentioned could have been won by the other team. I really think it's mad how during the World Cup teams are branded as either world beaters or chumps on the basis of one or two games. Football just isn't like that.
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :Most people (both forum and in real life) were telling me that Germany was going to cream Spain
Not the other way around.

TBH I thought they would too. On paper Spain looked like they would dominate everybody at this World Cup but they hadn't, and tactically Germany looked strongest.

But no, Spain made them look second division.
Quote from TFalke55 :it's just football... apart of columbia and north korea, noone's life is in jeopardy after loosing a match...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_war

[/ot]Spot-on anyway. Hate when institutions(we have 2 nice examples in this World Cup, in Nigeria or France, which received an official warning from FIFA for the governements' involvement in the national soccer federaion) or individualities are taking football as a way for them to boost their ego/their rep and taking it as a national affair. It's a sport cmon. I personnally don't understand all those people watching it just to cheer "their" team instead of watching it to see a good game, or taking the elimination of "their" team as a national drama.
Quote from thisnameistaken :TBH I thought they would too. On paper Spain looked like they would dominate everybody at this World Cup but they hadn't, and tactically Germany looked strongest.

But no, Spain made them look second division.

Yeah I can easily see how people thought that. Certainly Germany had been playing fantastic and Spain was just scraping by. My comment was more directed at one member of this forum who claimed/complained that everyone was hating on Germany, when all I heard was German love/dominance everywhere before the match
Spain's possesion of the ball especially in the early stages of the game makes me sad, England seemed to lose the ball after the first touch, the amount of botched passes...

Quote from Timo1992 :About the posts: Don't know maybe Bob deleted some of them, where I defended myself against 5haz after him insulting me.

Defending yourself? I thought you were just trying to make me laugh. There is more to 'defending yourself' than stamping your feet and crying for mummy.

Anyway, perhaps the most embarassing post will stay as a reminder in my sig for quite a while, regardless of how much 8 year old butthurt you throw my way.

Quote from DevilDare :You acted like a complete stuck up wanker to be honest...

Don't worry, I don't think he'll last long here.
lol I changed my sig to that post, came back, and 5haz has beaten me to it
so I changed back

EDIT: nevermind I've gone for it too I'm not a copycat I swear

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG