The online racing simulator
The main problem is the lack of quality English footballers, the government and the FA need to heavily invest in more youth academies, and they should ban English club sides from having their youth academies in other countries. While they are at it they should put more funding into sport psychology, because it's clear that English players have a fear of failure, and when things go against them they let their heads drop. Then we need a long term manager, at least then the players will know if they are fit they will play, and that no matter what happens the rug won't be pulled from under their feet for the next tournament.

DD - interesting you linked to that video, it shows what England lacks, PMA, positive mental attitude, when you're down you need to constantly tell yourself you can win, the moment you drop your head and start thinking "oh no not again" then you might as well not play.
Quote from DevilDare :Cheer up Englishmen.

Watch this amazing video and just imagine that Liverpool is England and Milan is Germany.

A fine example.

See how different Gerrard behaves when he's playing for his club side?

Although he's under pressure at 3-0 down, he's in familiar surroundings with familiar faces. He drives on to get a goal and then lets the rest of the team feed off of his frenzied celebration. He's positive. He's aggressive. He want's to fight on and the feeling spreads quickly throughout the team.

When England go down against stiff opposition, the players all stand around with their hands on their hips, gazing at each other in disbelief. My god, how did that happen? No one wants the ball for fear of making a mistake.

England have the talent, but mentally they're lost and alone at the moment.
What a start.

Looking forward to this game!

E:

Jesus another mighty mistake by the refs!
Abysmal.
FIFA
2-0...
lol @ Heinze and the camera
Quote from J@tko :I do hope the Germans get thrashed by the Argies. Or the Mexicans. That would be funnier

You really think we gonna play against Mexico? And don't forget that we won against Argentina in 2006 (?) I think with pens

But the most important thing is: YEAAAAAH WE BEATED ENGLAND

And all the people moaning about the german team should now better shut their fu.ckin mouth.
...and just the other day I put a little GB sticker on the back of my brooks saddle... hasn't helped much.

Anyway, it's just a pretty unfair millionaires game.

may the luckiest, or the one with the blindest referees win.

greetz

der butz
Well played by Argentina... I accept we lost but I still think it would've been different if that first goal didnt count... Refs are awful, I feel like if I was from England (Worse actually) but whatever...

For me it's a 2-1 score at the end...

Go Uruguay and Germany.
Germany will be no match for Argentina!
tztztztz we will see
YAY England loooose.
Cmon now Germany you gotta eat up the Argys! (they are capable)
Quote from G!NhO :Germany will be no match for Argentina!

Did you see the matches today?

I'd say Germany played better than Argentina but I'm probably biased.
Quote from zeugnimod :Did you see the matches today?

I'd say Germany played better than Argentina but I'm probably biased.

Germany never plays good, they are always lucky...
Quote from G!NhO :Germany never plays good, they are always lucky...

Ok, thx for the info, you football fan. :rolleyes:
It's sad but true.
germany did play good but they were made to look awesome coz england were a sack of shiite

i think lack of sex from the wags made england play shit as they were banned lol...

argentina were good too

this will be a good game to watch
Quote from G!NhO :Germany never plays good, they are always lucky...

That's good enough. So then let's luck this championship.

On a more serious note: I don't think we've seen Argentina come under real pressure at any time during the tournament yet. There really is no telling how they'll react to proper pressure and no one knows what they're actually capable of.
Everyone is expecting them to be good because the sum of their players is good, but they said that about the english team, too.
It'll be an interesting quarter final match for sure.

And by the way, credits to all players today on the fairness. I don't think I've seen any malevolent intentional fouls. The teams seamed to respect each other.

Vain
Quote from Vain :And by the way, credits to all players today on the fairness. I don't think I've seen any malevolent intentional fouls. The teams seamed to respect each other.

It looked different on the way into the half-time but on the field they were indeed fair.

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG