The online racing simulator
Hell yeah, blown away in the 2nd part.
Quote from G!NhO :Own goal, he barely changed the direction of the ball... I sence some hate against us.

My only hate is for boring play.
Brasil was the best team in the first half, but after our first goal we walked over them. Brasils passes all went wrong after that.
Quote from G!NhO :
Own goal, he barely changed the direction of the ball... I sence some hate against us.

This kind of CROSS would have NEVER gone in if Brazil hadn't COCKED UP.

Just so you know. I was impartial but this kind of stupid "fanboyism" pisses me off.

Congrats Holland.
Fail
A goal is a goal...

We were the underdog and we won and i can't change it, but i am not a "fanboy" but i am a fan of holland though.
I thought we could not win this one, i really thought it was done in the first few minutes when brasil scored.
Nobody's gonna deny that Holland is fundamentally a very good team, but they haven't shown anything at all impressive so far this tourney. They benefitted here from the Brazilians self-destructing and cruised to a win, but I have to note they missed any number of additional scoring chances. Really poor finishing. I have very little faith in their ability to go any further, even against Uruguay (or Ghana in a fluke).
That was clearly a massive ****up by Julio Cesar and Filipe Melo Our second goal was nice though...

Oh, and: YES! \o/ \o/

Edit: DWB, it's because we're not playing such beatiful football that I'm confident we have a chance. Italy were "shit" too last time and they won, this is how you have to play apparently...
Well see, they said the same about brasil. :rolleyes:

Boring but effective.
Dayyyum, what happened with that first half play... Shame, but congrats Holland, although i hate your team and your orange kits
the Netherlands was far from great, especially in the first half, but on that field stood a team that didn't lose a bit of focus after falling behind, while Brasil started losing massive amounts of focus and discipline after the 1-1, and then after the 2-1 they just went ballistic. The Dutch team really needs to start punishing mistakes though, especially at the end there it should have been 3-1 or even 4-1 with the insane amount of space left by the Brasilians.

In terms of quality of play the Netherlands should not have won, but in terms of professionalism and discipline they certainly did.
Brazil cocked up. But who cares? The final score is 2-1. Brazil are going home.

Holland did not cock up. They came from behind and won it. Fair play.

Hup hup!
f@ck u , Dunga
Heh, I've been saying everytime this can't be our team. It just can't. Some players are just too stupid to be allowed in a World Cup (and I won't even question their football).
Now we can get rid of that moron we call coach, and build a team for 2014.

Well done, Holland. It may be a clear path to the final now.
****ing Vuvuzela's in my neighborhood :mad:
Quote from Gil07 :Edit: DWB, it's because we're not playing such beatiful football that I'm confident we have a chance. Italy were "shit" too last time and they won, this is how you have to play apparently...

This is a good point.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Nobody's gonna deny that Holland is fundamentally a very good team, but they haven't shown anything at all impressive so far this tourney. They benefitted here from the Brazilians self-destructing and cruised to a win, but I have to note they missed any number of additional scoring chances. Really poor finishing. I have very little faith in their ability to go any further, even against Uruguay (or Ghana in a fluke).

^ That. Even against SVK they were kinda lucky.
At least my pick for winner was right.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :****ing Vuvuzela's in my neighborhood :mad:

hehe

GRATZ NEDS. Im carrying the neds from the start of the cup. They should beat (ghana/uruguay) in the semis.
Well done Oranjes!

I`m sorry for brazil...

lol
HOLLAND *include clapping here* HOLLAND!!

We beat those brasilian arses, man they where playing so foul, they should've gotten way more cards. They kept trying to injure Robben. And that idiot that kicked Robben on his bad leg after he already tackled him should get a FIFA ban.
HELL YEAH

I think everyone here believed in it and we did it \o/
Yet another win with some luck involved.
It just doesn't make me that confident of the further progress from the men in orange in this world cup.
On the other hand though, I'm still extremely happy they won. Obviously.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :My only hate is for boring play.

its not like brazil played beautiful football in this torunament either

anyway wearing an orange shirt to work seems to have had the desired effect \o/
Uruguay no 4.....now officially hates gravity.

Thats going to result in the mother of all headaches come the morning

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG