The online racing simulator
Quote from SAxor :

You just need one interview with some select football players to see the lack of action in that head.

Click here to see how wrong you are.

While some footballers aint that bright, to claim that all are dumb (as you are doing) is well.....pretty dumb it's self.

Also not mentioned there, but regulary mentioned on Soccer Saturday on Sky is the good Doctor Kenny Deuchar, currently of Falkirk, who can be a full time Doctor.
Quote from DevilDare :out that obese "man" in no time.

Then they are not a very good player if they are obese. Habana can do a sub 10,5 sec 100 meters, and he is HUGE.

Yeah maybe those tubby old men that try to still play rugby sometimes in little clubs are obese. They couldn't do 80 minutes of play in their dreams.
But wait, how the **** did rugby come up in the FOOTBALL thread...
Quote from SAxor :Take a sample from any rugby playing nations University and see the types of degrees the players are getting. 2 of my engineering friends actually play for the University 1st team, good team too, Champions last year iirc.

Then also there are I believe 2 doctors that are active players in the Springbok squad. Jannie du Plessis is one and there is actually a story of him saving a mans life just after a game, don't know who the other is but pretty sure he is more of a second string backline player. My Grandpa(Welsh) also was great friends with 3 brothers that all played rugga and were/maybe are CAs.

You just need one interview with some select football players to see the lack of action in that head.

Wow, what a load of stupid stereotypes.
Quote :While some footballers aint that bright, to claim that all are dumb (as you are doing) is well.....pretty dumb it's self.

I know, thats why I said("some select football players"). Generalizing is bad and half of what I'm saying is in jest. It would be impossible to say, hey that lot are more smarter than that lot. That being said though If I take an example through all the SA universities, I will find lots of scholarship soccer players doing bugger nothing pointless degrees and lots of University students getting high level degrees and playing rugby in their spare time. But with lots of grey area.
OK. Cool.

Go make a rughby thread though.

Just because all African nations are out of the world cup you come here trolling and crying.

But ey! We enjoy football. It means we are to dumb to realise that.
-
(Timo1992) DELETED by Timo1992
Quote from SAxor :I know, thats why I said("some select football players"). Generalizing is bad and half of what I'm saying is in jest.

Quote from SAxor :
Football/soccer, a gentlemans sport played by hooligans and the less educated(because its so simple they can).

Well sure looks like everything you are saying seems to be generalizing and full sweeping.
Back on topic, big game coming up. Going for a German win after Extra Time
Go Argentina!!! Sorry Germanz.

Can go either way though.
pah we beat holland in the final
One of the speeches was a definition of irony :O
Argentina defence is pish...really reallly pish.

track the runner always, and keeper could have done a lot better
Goooooo Germany!
Quote from Timo1992 :yep guys **** off with rugby shit

go and make a rugby thread but this has nothing to do with football so get da **** outta here

No no man you're doing it wrong, you haven't mastered the art of abuse where its due. Reported by the way, wanker.

For one time and one time only, g'wan Argentina!
Only about 4 of them where offside.

BTW thinking about backing a red card in this match.
What a diving tart, never even touched his legs yet hes rolling around clutching them, meanwhile Germany make a shot on goal while he could be defending.

Maradonna might actually explode if this continues.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :
BTW thinking about backing a red card in this match.

Me too. And somehow I don't think it's going to go to the Germans.

Germany dominated the start. It's been more or less even since then.
I hope the Germans win.
-
Game sucks...Argentinia makes too many mistakes.
Quote from Timo1992 :I give a shit on your report, prick.

So please report every single post of me

Don't bother, 5haz. I already did.

Lmao, the correct term is 'I don't give a shit'

Nevermind I understand, when you're 8 its easy to mis hear some of the put downs you get off the big kids in primary school.

Carry on...
Quote from Timo1992 :yep guys **** off with rugby shit

go and make a rugby thread but this has nothing to do with football so get da **** outta here

Quote from Timo1992 :Cool story bro!

What's wrong with you?

Germany is leading, you should be happy and not insulting people left and right. :thumbsdow
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooo MESSSIIII
-
Quote from zeugnimod :What's wrong with you?

Germany is leading, you should be happy and not insulting people left and right. :thumbsdow

Don't bother, he's in his emo period.

He'll eventually figure out he's been acting like a 8 yo a few months later

Quote from G!NhO :Gooooooooooooooooooooooooo MESSSIIII

Did I miss something? Germany is still leading 1-0.

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG