The online racing simulator
The ref seems to be giving yellow cards quite easily. However, Klose should have noticed this and avoided making such a foul in the midfield when there wasn't any immediate danger.
Quote from zeugnimod :What's wrong with Badstuber?

He's from Bayern. 'nuff said.
From a more serious POV my biggest problem with him isn't actually himself. It's Löw. IMO Badstuber has no right to play for Germany when someone like Hummels for example doesn't get nominated. I just don't like how Löw prefers players from bayern and stuttgart. So basically Badstuber gets the Arschkarte because of Löw.

€dit: Krasic pwns him pretty much, too
Quote from Kalev EST :The ref seems to be giving yellow cards quite easily. However, Klose should have noticed this and avoided making such a foul in the midfield when there wasn't any immediate danger.

Exactly and if germany's gonna loose this match it will be a deserved win for Serbia imo. (although i dont like to say this)
LOL Vidic!

Edit: LOL Podolski!
How did he not give Vidic a red card?

This ref deserves to lose his job, tbh.
Quote from zeugnimod :How did he not give Vidic a red card?

This ref deserves to lose his job, tbh.

Wasn't a clear goal attempt. It's the same as putting the hand on the ball in the midfield.
Quote from de Souza :Wasn't a clear goal attempt. It's the same as putting the hand on the ball in the midfield.

It was right in front of the goal.

He basically played goalkeeper. :P
But he was alone in there. And the ball wasn't going to the goal either.
Grr! Stop making sense, I'm angry.
Maybe Evolution was right about Badstuber.

Yay, Marin gets in!
Podolski.

Well done Serbia. Teach them how it should be done.
Yup, i was right. And i was right about Klose ,too.
He shouldn't have played at all.

/smartass shutdown in 3..2..1.
:bannana_p

Nuf said
FU*K YEAH! Take that Ze Germans!!!
Just one loss to go and we'll get rid of jogi and his manmeat eating crew.
I am not german.
haha ha that sucks
We did have enourmous amount of luck, but no one can say we didn't deserve this victory, our boys created more chances really.. once again, fuc* yeah!
Deserved win for serbia, but the ref really needs to taste his own blood. maybe tabletennis is better for him. less contact, no cards to throw around, you know.. :hide:
Well deserved by Serbia.

The ref was a bit too eager with the cards but atleast he didn't favour either team. Both got their share of the cards. So Germany can't blame the loss on the ref.

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG