The online racing simulator
Quote from Evoluti0n_II :British Goalkeepers for the win!

no, wait... :uglyhamme

AHAHA keeper phail. watanumpty. anyways, i hope that'll give USA a boost in the match.
What an idiot!
I guess it just happens, it must suck really hard beeing him now..
You always have to legislate for some freak cock up by an England player at the world cup So the first goal for England was like an equaliser in essence
Well, shit happens.

I feel it for him though. Right now he is psychologically damaged. The rest of the team need to bring him back up in the chaning rooms.
Quote from J@tko ::rolleyes:

Yeah , but I bet he was referring to James (who i have a lot more faith in)
Quote from The Moose :Yeah , but I bet he was referring to James (who i have a lot more faith in)

Agreed
USA have had more of the ball in the first half than England, however when England get forward the look a bit more clinical than USA.

RE: Robert Green. This is way a keeper can't make a mistake. 1 mistake will 9 times out of 10 result in conceding a goal...a midfield player can get away with making countless mistakes without to much damage.

The big qustion should be why has the English defence constantly stood off the USA players in the final 1/3?????
come on England!

My original prediction was 2:0 (already spoilt by some guy called 'green' ...)
Hehe
Hesky should have scored that one.
England are actually playing veryyyy well! lol
Heh. They're playing so well it actually reminded me what Liam Gallagher said a few years back about the English team.

It's actually sad how such a good team (player wise) can be so... ordinary. I was really hoping England would be different this time.
#193 - Dmt
Green
Not a bad match. USA certainly gave England a good run.
Quote from DevilDare :Not a bad match. USA certainly gave England a good run.

+1 DD. was fun watching it. I kinda wanted US to win though (dunno why)
Ohh well, not a disaster considering it was a tricky first match.

At least I can relax and enjoy the World Cup for a few days now
Gotta say we played a damn sight better than we did at the last World Cup. Now for the might of Algeria.
Well who will the media blame. Is it...

A) Robert Green, who made one mistake which unfortunately lead to a goal.

or

B) Heskey, who when 1 on 1 with Howard thought that the best way to get the ball past him, was to hit it STRAIGHT AT HIM!!!

Still, funny when you remember Clive said after Gerrard scored said "this will be fun", well Clive it was, but not for the reason you wanted.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Heskey, who when 1 on 1 with Howard thought that the best way to get the ball past him, was to hit it STRAIGHT AT HIM!!!

you cant blame him for that
that would have been a perfectly good goal against any english keeper
Let's look at it like this: we were the better team and we scored both goals.

Oh well.
Attached images
notamused.jpg

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG