The online racing simulator
goal !!
haha holy shit
Grats England, you better start playing now..

Wow USA!!
Cmon Germany win the group, put England out
England played much better. Well done to them.

And congratulations to USA. What a time to find a winner.
Germany vs. England very possible!!!
Quote from boothy :Cmon Germany win the group, put England out

No chance, I want Germany to win the group, because England will take them apart. The pace of the game today was superb, the last 10 minutes were nervous but every player gave it their best and the defenders played their hearts out. The team will build on that performance, there won't be any nerves next time, and the Group D teams won't want to win their bloody group now!
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :No chance, I want Germany to win the group, because England will take them apart. The pace of the game today was superb, the last 10 minutes were nervous but every player gave it their best and the defenders played their hearts out. The team will build on that performance, there won't be any nerves next time, and the Group D teams won't want to win their bloody group now!

Whatever it was that you took, take less next time.

Or more, whatever you want.
Next time we will beat you 10-1, not 5-1. :bannana_g
Damn USA >:C
OMFG USA waited for the very last minute to do the homework, amazing
Well if Germany play as shit as they did against Serbia then I wouldnt be surprised if England would knock them out.

Anyways. We'll see.
I want Germany to lose the match because I want them out of here.

GO GHAAAAAANAAAAA!!!!
Quote from Danny LFS :I want Germany to lose the match because I want them out of here.

GO GHAAAAAANAAAAA!!!!

I approve of this post.

Aussies and Ghana FTW! *looks into a distance*
What a drama, feel bad for Slovenia but they played awful footbal in this match, so it's kinda deserved that USA and England go further..
It would be quite unfair if USA got knocked out after that sh*t on the match against Slovenia.
i my crikey i even cried during the national anthem! that was a tense match :S
Quote from DevilDare :Well if Germany play as shit as they did against Serbia then I wouldnt be surprised if England would knock them out.

Anyways. We'll see.

If Germany plays as shit as they did against Serbia and England plays as shit as they did against Algeria I wouldn't be surprised if Germany would knock them out.
Bring it on Germany!
Pretty goal there.
God that was an awful match!
Serbia-Australia was great.
Here we go again!

I'm not sure my heart can take the tension of another England-Germany clash

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG