The online racing simulator
Hahahahah
I don't know whether to laugh or cry, seriously.

Can South Africa score a magical comeback?
Quote from JJ72 :I don't know whether to laugh or cry, seriously.

Can South Africa score a magical comeback?

I actually really hope they can. They deserve it.

Go go South Africa!
Go South Africa!!!!!!!!!!!!
I see everyone is "happy" and "how good that France is beaten" because of France - Ireland thingy, but please...

At first, it was T.Henrys (not whole France team!) fault that he hand-played then. And the referee who didn't saw it in South Africa, contuing being a referee of the matches... Now lots of you pretend "big haters", and I bet somewhere deep in your mind you are favouring France team (even if you are cheering for other team), but your hypocrisy doesn't let you to say it in public.

And shame on Raymond Domenech, I hope FFF will sent him to some dunno-where-it-is'stan to coach some local school teams. He is not worth to train a world class team, where almost all the players are acting important roles in biggest teams of Europe. Miserable fail in Euro 2008, now World Cup 2010 ends in big bullshit, losing for some 3rd world teams and bafana-bafana.

/flamecoat
Quote from TexasLTU :At first, it was T.Henrys (not whole France team!) fault that he hand-played then. And the referee who didn't saw it in South Africa, contuing being a referee of the matches... Now lots of you pretend "big haters", and I bet somewhere deep in your mind you are favouring France team (even if you are cheering for other team), but your hypocrisy doesn't let you to say it in public.

I'm English thus never support France or Germany. Or Italy.
Quote from TexasLTU :I see everyone is "happy" and "how good that France is beaten" because of France - Ireland thingy, but please...

At first, it was T.Henrys (not whole France team!) fault that he hand-played then. And the referee who didn't saw it in South Africa, contuing being a referee of the matches... Now lots of you pretend "big haters", and I bet somewhere deep in your mind you are favouring France team (even if you are cheering for other team), but your hypocrisy doesn't let you to say it in public.

And shame on Raymond Domenech, I hope FFF will sent him to some dunno-where-it-is'stan to coach some local school teams. He is not worth to train a world class team, where almost all the players are acting important roles in biggest teams of Europe. Miserable fail in Euro 2008, now World Cup 2010 ends in big bullshit, losing for some 3rd world teams and bafana-bafana.

/flamecoat

Not true, i never quite liked them..
Ehh..

There are A LOT of things to hate about France. Henry's handball is just the tip of the iceberg.
#834 - CSF
Quote from J@tko :I'm English thus never support France or Germany. Or Italy.

BEAUTIFUL irony in this post!
Quote from zeugnimod :Ehh..

There are A LOT of things to hate about France. Henry's handball is just the tip of the iceberg.

This.

And I support SA at the moment because they actually deserve to go through.

Well, too bad. So close, yet so far.
SA had way too many chances not to have pulled that off. A shame.
Bad news: France not through.
Good news: Domenech a**raped by Platini?
France are out?

YES!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :SA had way too many chances not to have pulled that off. A shame.

But they didn't deserve anything. They're in the world cup because they are hosting it, they had no chances to pass, against Ghana? Nigeria? pfff...

Anyways, they won because the French players are against Domenech and the expulsion of Anelka...
Wow some serious bullshit a few posts back, better ignore it.

About today...
France is not even a team, it's falling apart and hopefully they'll build something worthy of a World Cup. South Africa tried, but they're too weak, I'm surprised they didn't lost all games.

But what really matters: South America is being awesome so far.
My heart wanted South Africa to pull through and make it into the next round. But my head knows Mexico is the better team and deserves it.
How come everyone is saying SA wouldnt of deserved to go through?

I think they played fine. Sure they got battered 3-0 in the second game, but it was Uruguay! They drew against Mexico and finished off France. In both games they showed good football and good discipline.

Meh...
they weren't consistent enough, and thus didn't earn it, and didn't deserve it. If they had been more consistently good than Mexico, they would have earned it, and would have deserved it.

sure they played fine, well above expectations. But not quite good enough to make it to the next round. They played good football, but it would be hard to argue that they are better than Mexico.
Wahaha Greece goalie is sick! y0.
Quote from jrd.racer :Wahaha Greece goalie is sick! y0.

He wont survive for much longer though. Argentina are all over him.
Gorgeous goal there for Korea.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Gorgeous goal there for Korea.

two gorgeous goals for korea, they are being deadly on set pieces :bowdown:
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :two gorgeous goals for korea, they are being deadly on set pieces :bowdown:

First one I wouldn't call gorgeous, but it got the job done. Kind of a silly yellow that set it up, too.
I actually thought the first was prettier... the timing was impeccable. but anyway HOW THE F DID THAT NIGERIAN PLAYER MISS THAT??

EDIT: Now a PK! they had better not cock this opportunity up too
EDIT2: he didn't. 2-2

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG