The online racing simulator
Quote from CSF :
Germany 4-0 England

You are the biggest arse in the world.
Germany 5-0 England
Quote from Mp3 Astra :You are the biggest arse in the world.

Why because I see the youthful German team tearing into quite a poor England team?
Quote from CSF :Why because I see the youthful German team tearing into quite a poor England team?

Nah because your Scottish . jking
TBH both teams are pretty meh but when it comes to finding new lows to stoop to, you can always count on England
It must be said Passo didn't like my facebook prediction of John Terry slipping and gifting Slovenia a goal the other day... it so nearly happened in the 90th minute too.
lol

i wanna see Scotland vs England
It would be a dire 0-0.
Well in my opinion Germany have already shown their best, and since then have gone downhill, and to be honest their best wasn't that great. England however only showed a fraction of their ability in the last game, if they find the form they had in the qualifying stages then never mind Germany, they could be Spain and Brazil easily...but perhaps not Argentina.
I see lots of predictions of results etc, but I can see North Korea dropping nuclear weapon on South Africa and taking FIFA World Cup throphy "by force"
Quote from Austbong :You guys are really evil to the portuguese team :evil:

no were evil to ronaldo... throw him out and im sure youll see lots of people supporting potugal
Quote from TexasLTU :I see lots of predictions of results etc, but I can see North Korea dropping nuclear weapon on South Africa and taking FIFA World Cup throphy "by force"

Kladdy<3

I won't change my opinion....germany will beat england.
I love how all the jocks hate England. Shame we'll never get to return the favor as the only sport they are good at is throwing telephone posts in the air.
I hope England win this match, not because I want to see England win, but I want it to really upset the Scots.

You better hope England don't win, because were really going to rub your faces in it if they do.
Uruguay 3-1 Korea
USA 2-0 Ghana
Germany 1-1 England(England win in Pens)
Argentina 3-0 Mexico
Paraguay 4-3 Japan
Netherlands 4-0 Slovakia
Brazil 3-2 Chile
Spain 2-0 Portugal

i think the Japan vs Paraguay match will be the most entertaining, with the Germany vs England match more interesting.
Quote from Shotglass :no were evil to ronaldo... throw him out and im sure youll see lots of people supporting potugal

Pepe is quite disgusting as well.

Quote from Mustafur :
Germany 1-1 England(England win in Pens)

Your understimating Portugal I'm telling ya :P

Jesus the goalkeepers are just horrid on this World Cup.
Quote from Cropsy :

Penalties are always a 50/50 situation, and considering all the surprises soo far, nothing about it is weird.

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG