The online racing simulator
FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
Quote from zeugnimod :You are one day early. Their match is tomorrow evening at the same time.

I know that... But since the last couple of posts before me were on England, I thought I would just give my view.

Quote from The Moose :Feel free to watch the game in your local pub then, and cheer on the USA.

good luck with that

Funny...

I do want England to do well this time, but just want USA to win tomorrow.
That was terrible from France in the last 10mins...

3 points on the platter and they fail to take it...
Damn no goals is very disappointing. At least draw by 3-3 or something!

The game was quite tough, I still can't believe Forlán lost that goal at the PK mark. I guess it's the kind of game you can't make any mistakes.

Henry complaining the guy supposedly put this hand on the ball was hilarious.
Not a very good first day. But that was kinda expected looking at the teams in the group.
French were on strike yet again there. Forlan probably best player on the pitch. Domenech is a moron - even I could have told you putting a bloody centre forward wide right and Ribery in the middle was a stupid idea.
Geez, I was just having lunch when France vs Uruguay was on and I felt so good when it ended in a draw...!! México needed that 'cause of the game against SA wich should've been a win for México :| We're still alive!!
Quote from zeugnimod :Not a very good first day. But that was kinda expected looking at the teams in the group.

I dunno, the SA v Mexico game wasn't bad at all. France v Uruguay was certainly a let down though.

I predict excitement in the England v USA game though Might not be a great show of technique, but hopefully it will have a bit of action.

I cant wait!
GOddamm. two draws on the first day. Boring.
nice going though SA!
Quote from The Moose :I dunno, the SA v Mexico game wasn't bad at all. France v Uruguay was certainly a let down though.

I predict excitement in the England v USA game though Might not be a great show of technique, but hopefully it will have a bit of action.

I cant wait!

Ok, the second half of the Mexico game wasn't bad. Mainly because South Africa was actually much better than expected. And Tschalalala!

Yeah, tomorrow should be better with Argentina and England playing.
Too bad the french couldnt put their hands on the ball
Quote from J@tko :Offense - LOL

I want to hear some American soccer commentary such as:

"And England have James as goal-tender"
"Ashley Cole is a damn fine Quarter-Back"
"WHAT A STEAL! I-RAAAAQ NOW ON OFFENSE!"

Our announcers are all British... no one says goal-tender here... nor are defenders referred to as backs in American terminology... Iraq's not in the tournament... but maybe I'm just picking bones here

Also, I didn't find it a boring day at all. In fact, it was a great day. Whooda thunk SA would tie Mexico, even with home field advantage? and now Group A is a free-for-all, though I think France and Uruguay will end up being the stronger of the tied pairings today. But on this stage, the most unlikely teams can put together the game of their lives and advance to the next round.
Quote from The Moose :Feel free to watch the game in your local pub then, and cheer on the USA.

good luck with that

lucky people getting to see football on pub, we don't have license to show it on public places, our official broadcast television was two weeks late to inform that license is needed to show football on pubs
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :Also, I didn't find it a boring day at all. In fact, it was a great day. Whooda thunk SA would tie Mexico, even with home field advantage? and now Group A is a free-for-all, though I think France and Uruguay will end up being the stronger of the tied pairings today. But on this stage, the most unlikely teams can put together the game of their lives and advance to the next round.

Agree
Uruguayan team was full of beginners on world cups. I'm sure it will improve for the next match.
Nerves will be lower
Did you check out that Soccer City Stadium? That place is looking epic!!!!
In fact all of the stadiums look great South Africa did a stella job.
England - USA today

great fun for sure
Americans: Hey, this ball is too round.
The ball is round but it always doesn't want to go where you want it to go.
Problem, USA?
Quote from AstroBoy : South Africa did a stella job.

They should have banned the stupid annoying mosquito horns, too.
Quote from Kalev EST :They should have banned the stupid annoying mosquito horns, too.

No they shouldn't.

It's what Africa does. It creates a unique atmosphere. Not what we are used to, but it's part of their footballing culture. I love it.
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :Our announcers are all British... no one says goal-tender here... nor are defenders referred to as backs in American terminology... Iraq's not in the tournament... but maybe I'm just picking bones here

Well that's boring:sadbanana
Quote from The Moose :It's what Africa does. It creates a unique atmosphere. Not what we are used to, but it's part of their footballing culture. I love it.

You love hearing those buzzing sounds for 90 minutes non-stop?

You also can't really hear any human reactions on goals or fouls etc. Just the same tone for the whole 90 minutes.

I agree with you that it belongs to the culture and should stay but I certainly don't "love it".
OMG I'm 5 minutes late and already missed a goal! South Korea is looking good and can't see Greece going anywhere in this World Cup.

The atmosphere is as unique as annoying. But we'll survive!
South Korea are doing amazing!
Wow, South Korea seems really good.

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG