The online racing simulator
Quote from mamoru :I want your bed.. is it right all the time?

rent a room you two, this is a public forum.
Quote from G!NhO :It's "Hup Holland Hup, laat de leeuw niet in zijn hempje staan..."

what bout a lion?

i think google translator fails with translating that xD
Quote from rockclan :Well I wouldn't say my bed is always right, but at almost every lucky games I have attended to, I always won something.

Started when I was 6, I won a WK football at a local bakery. Going on to winning much money with scratchcards, having very lucky beds both on soccer, racing and things as winning a vacation for ultra low prices.

At home they see me as the dude with the lucky hand, always if things happen, or people do things where they need luck for, they let me finish it.

E:

And don't forget Bingo, waow I'm always such a lucky a** on Bingo games, once at a Bingo event of my old hockey team, I was the only one to win 3 rows, and the best prices.

You realise he's mocking you because 'bed' isn't the word you wanted to say, right?
Quote from Boris Lozac :You realise he's mocking you because 'bed' isn't the word you wanted to say, right?

How do you spell it then? Beth?

Edit:

Ok the word I tried to use was Bet!
-
(5haz) DELETED by 5haz
HA HA! We played badly yet we still won!
Oh, great.

I came home from work, wanted to watch the second half and expected something at least remotely entertaining but not THIS shit.

How can teams like this even qualify?
Quote from Jordan2007 :I Just bought one.

same gonna take it to my mates house for the england game and annoy the crap outta him and his family
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-
Quote from rockclan :YEEEEESSS YESSS, my bet was right, 2-0, I just won € 50,-!!!!

Same here, though I didn't win any money yet

Match was pretty boring tbh... but at least we won. Hopefully it will improve in the next matches.
#335 - CSF
Quote from The Moose :Looking forward to this one.. should make for some great lunchtime entertainment

You rather jinxed it...
Now Italy vs Paraguay, I hope italy fails because they beated us 2006
Quote from oli17 :same gonna take it to my mates house for the england game and annoy the crap outta him and his family

Pretty hard to get used to, got one from Sainsburys. I don't know how they can do it all match. My cheeks are burning!
Quote from Jordan2007 :Pretty hard to get used to, got one from Sainsburys. I don't know how they can do it all match. My cheeks are burning!

u can get them in sainsburies!?!? i went on ebay, there's i sainsburies about 2 mins walk away how much was it?

yeah i've seen quite i few people flop when trying to do it on tv
Here we go again!

To be honest I'd be very surprised if this happens to be a good game.

@Kaw/Kasper
YES hahahahaha
Not in the game plan for Italy....whoops.

piss poor marking though.

lol, awesome gif

I gotta say Paraguay playing some fantastic defence!
Quote from oli17 :u can get them in sainsburies!?!? i went on ebay, there's i sainsburies about 2 mins walk away how much was it?

yeah i've seen quite i few people flop when trying to do it on tv

Only £2, It's quite pathetic, but it makes enough sound. I Love it.

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG