The online racing simulator
Damn this is a joy to watch.
What the hell are those Denmark players doing back there?
I kinda like Cameroon, somewhow they remind me Brazil

BTW that Danish player just got owned lol
O sh!t. Hush Cameroon you deserved to win although the Danes got two excellent goals.
In the second half Cameroon really brought on the pressure especially in the last 10-20 mins.
better next time
I dont watch football often but this was entertaning match! If you say that Cameroon was better, im sorry to dissapoint you but if you dont know, normaly better team will win the game
Quote from manneF1 :but this was entertaning match!

+1
Quote from manneF1 :If you say that Cameroon was better, im sorry to dissapoint you but if you dont know, normaly better team will win the game

No, the better team does not always win. Who would have thought that Germany would loose to Serbia and Spain to Switzerland, plus many other upsets in the history of football.
In this case, yes Denmark played very well also, but I just thought that Cameroon played better.
Just my opinion.
Quote from jrd.racer :

No, the better team does not always win. Who would have thought that Germany would loose to Serbia and Spain to Switzerland.
In this case, yes Denmark played very well also, but I just thought that Cameroon played better.
Just my opinion.

I think he meant the better team in that particular match, not better team on FIFA rankings.
Good comeback there by Denmark..
Maybe there's hope for Slovakia vs Paraguay tomorrow then?

Brazil vs Ivory Coast should be good too.
Quote from Boris Lozac :I think he meant the better team in that particular match, not better team on FIFA rankings.
Good comeback there by Denmark..

Well I still think Cameroon played a bit better

Quote from J@tko :Brazil vs Ivory Coast should be good too.

Quote from jrd.racer :+1

No, the better team does not always win. Who would have thought that Germany would loose to Serbia and Spain to Switzerland, plus many other upsets in the history of football.
Just my opinion.

Yes, but if some team contorls the game all the time, but scores one goal to own net and loses the game, you can say that the other team was better, because they won! This just my own oppitininon still
I really hope for a good game of germany against Ghana, but if they loose it's over for us
Quote from manneF1 :Yes, but if some team contorls the game all the time, but scores one goal to own net and loses the game, you can say that the other team was better, because they won! This just my own oppitininon still

Wrong, imo the best team is the one that plays better, just because they scored in their own net doesn't mean the other team is epic and awesome or in this case better.
Quote from J@tko :Brazil vs Ivory Coast should be good too.

We haven't been playing nice football for quite some time now, coach loves defensive midfielders. But if Ivory Coast put some fight and bring some speed, things could get interesting.

Let's all hope.
Quote from manneF1 :I dont watch football often but this was entertaning match! If you say that Cameroon was better, im sorry to dissapoint you but if you dont know, normaly better team will win the game

You can tell that you don't watch football often.

Your second sentence isn't true at all. IMO.

Quote from J@tko :Maybe there's hope for Slovakia vs Paraguay tomorrow then?

I'm pretty sure that at least Paraguay will make this a very good match. Looking forward to all 3 matches tonight, should be a good day.

Quote from de Souza :We haven't been playing nice football for quite some time now, coach loves defensive midfielders. But if Ivory Coast put some fight and bring some speed, things could get interesting.

Let's all hope.

I'm expecting big things for tonight.

Mainly because Ivory Coast won't be even half as defensive as North Korea so the Brazilians will be able to create more chances and won't be bored that quickly and stop playing.
I was watching one game last year. The commentator said that better losed, in my brains I feel that is not possible. Well, I might be weird
Quote from manneF1 :I was watching one game last year. The commentator said that better losed, in my brains I feel that is not possible. Well, I might be weird

Not wierd, you just haven't seen enough football. The fact that the better team doesn't always win is what makes the game so good.
Italy is down one goal! Awesome!!
1-1 at half time and more to come. Zip it dominguez
Well played by Paraguay on the first match, I think it's safe to say they'll advance without much problems. Which is nice, American teams are doing pretty well so far.

Italy's midfield seriously lacks any kind of playmaking ability. Not that it surprises me... New Zealand seems quite violent, and that made me like them less. A poor game so far, and it might stay like this forever.
aparently huge row in the fench camp, their fitness coach is being sent home after the players refused to train
Quote from Osco :1-1 at half time and more to come. Zip it dominguez

I know, I know.
New Zealand should be getting destroyed there team is worth less then any of the starting 11 players on the Italian side alone.
NZ win 1-1
LOL Italy.

If it continues as it's been so far then the cup is going to Latin-America this year. Argentina, Chile, Mexico, Paraguay, Uruguay have all been good/great. Brazil was ok. Europeans have struggled.

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG