The online racing simulator
Yes!! Germany out!!
This is awesome. The two teams in the final have never before won the cup.
Gratz Spain
Well deserved win by Spain.
The german team really was much too afraid of being in the semifinals.

Too bad that now Holland has a chance at winning this.

Vain
Where art thou now "mighty" Timo.
Yep, Spain deserved that one. Unfortunately, the final is going to be a replay of this style of play, and I'm hardly enthralled by the prospect. Roll on, runner-up game.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Yep, Spain deserved that one. Unfortunately, the final is going to be a replay of this style of play, and I'm hardly enthralled by the prospect. Roll on, runner-up game.

Uruguay lets kick some German ass!
I don't think there's a team who can beat Spain if they play like this again. Germany literally didn't see the ball. Throughly deserved win.

It will be an interesting match on Sunday.
Hahaha :d
Can we sort this out once and for all, and give Paul the Psychic Octopus two boxes - one with an iPhone and one with an Android?
I quite like the idea that the entire world cup is being controlled by a giant mother octopus in a giant ship hiding behind the moon.

Cephalapods for the win.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Yep, Spain deserved that one. Unfortunately, the final is going to be a replay of this style of play, and I'm hardly enthralled by the prospect. Roll on, runner-up game.

Uruguay's games have been among the worst in the tournament as far as I'm concerned! Germany do tend to liven things up a bit though.

I really find Spain good to watch, even if their matches do tend to be quite tight. Their players are so so good on the ball and you always get more than your fair share of great technical skill. Did you enjoy seeing Iniesta, Villa and Pedro's ball control? It was similar to watching Messi against Germany. In the middle of the game he produced some sublime skill.

Was anyone else shocked by Pedro's failure to find Torres when they were 2-on-1 against the German defender? Really unbelievable play - I guess he's cost himself a place in the starting line-up on Sunday.
Really I don't understand why people makes forecasts.

And Now they see are wrong.

If any Team as Germany wins, wins because is the better.

If Spain wins, is a luck. Or that is the idea who we see in this thread.

That make me laugh a lot. I follow this thread from the beggining and I see a lot of changes in some opinions after finishes the matches. Some persons have poor personality. That is the truth.

I really think, Germany plays very well. But Spain in this WorldCup attack much more. Are the ball's posesion team from the beggining.

Much encouragement for Holland. My most sincere respect for Germany, of course.

Cheers

Javier Ferreira.
COME ON HOLLAND WIN THE WORLD CUP

I'm printing a high quality dutch flag
Quote from joshdifabio :I really find Spain good to watch

Was anyone else shocked by Pedro's failure to find Torres when they were 2-on-1 against the German defender? Really unbelievable play - I guess he's cost himself a place in the starting line-up on Sunday.

good is perhaps a bit weaker term than I would use. I was indifferent on them coming into the tourny, but they've won me over

Pedro was epic fail on that play.

EDIT: Lynce, your comments are excellent. And a big part of the reason I'm pulling for Spain is the class and poise they've shown through the word cup. from both the players and fans. only 1 yellow and in the final? that's the way to play
Gonna see what the odds are on Sunday. Either way will put up a tenner on Holland.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Yep, Spain deserved that one. Unfortunately, the final is going to be a replay of this style of play, and I'm hardly enthralled by the prospect.

Yeah you're probably right, unless someone gets an early goal. It will be a super-tense final.
Just need Spain to play like they did vs Switzerland.
Quote from Lynce :Really I don't understand why people makes forecasts.

And Now they see are wrong.

I think it's fair enough when people offer their own predictions in good spirit - the stupidity occurs when people try to claim that one team is certain to win and flame those who disagree with their own prediction.

It almost seems that some people care as much about their team winning the pre-match predictions as they do about seeing them win the match itself, which is just bizarre really.

Anyway, a team like Germany which relies completely on the counter-attack (see the Serbia and Ghana matches, for example) was never likely to find things easy against Spain, who keep possession better than anyone.

It's anyone's to win on Sunday, but I think Spain are the stronger side and I'm hoping they'll win it! I can't help but feel that Germany will win the dead-rubber on Saturday by 1 or 2 goals.
I think The Netherlands have a serious chance in beating Spain.
i must admit it was a well deserved victory for spain (im so not looking forward to meeting 3 gloating spaniards at work tomorrow)
the spanish pretty much owned the game from beginning to end although i have no idea how they managed to do that after playing so badly up till now

considering i was rooting for germany and holland to go through ever since i saw the knockout stage lineup ill be wearing orange again on sunday

also for what its worth... somebody murder that ****ing octopus
Congratulations Spain! Sunday we'll both write history! May the best team win.

Quote from Timo1992 :Everyone who says Spain has a slightly chance to win this game will fail so hard in his/her prediction.

Look how we ripped Argentina and England into pieces, spain will suffer the same thing today.

How cocky and wrong can one be.

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!

Schade Deu... yeah, you know the rest.
I'm still waiting for a reply from the cocky bastard...
Same here ^^
Thanks to Germany for taking part in this game. Spain is winner for me, their tactics with ball on their foots + good combination between players is clearly Cup maker. Keep it rolling, just 90-120 minutes to go!

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG