The online racing simulator
Quote from Shotglass :his point is that if there was anything worth stopping the game for there (and there clearly wasnt) it would have been a penatly kick for the us and not a freekick for slovenia
and hes correct

But he's not at the same time (if you follow what I mean)

It was six of one, half a dozen of the other, it could be just as easily a penalty as it was a freekick, just so happened that the ref saw it in favour of Slovenia.

RE: England V Alegeria

How does Heskey get a game? Genuinely, I would be pissed off if he played for Scotland. Poor game from England, no spark and drive, needed a left sided midfielder......shame he left Ashely Young back home.
"Pretty awful" is a bit light hearted from ITV IMO.

Time to pick yourselves up England!

Also, someone mind explaining to me why on earth is Heskey still on the pitch?
What a load of shit.

..and that's putting a positive spin on it
England are looking like France now, without any will to play..
Quote from DevilDare :Also, someone mind explaining to me why on earth is Heskey still on the pitch?

Oh come on, he made one good run

When Rooney comes back to link with the midfield we play better, but that's not saying much. In Fabio's HT Team-Talk we trust.
Quote from Boris Lozac :i honestly thought you hate football, judging by some of your comments..

ive probably told you before that thinking doesnt seem to work out too well for you

Quote from Mackie The Staggie :But he's not at the same time (if you follow what I mean)

It was six of one, half a dozen of the other, it could be just as easily a penalty as it was a freekick, just so happened that the ref saw it in favour of Slovenia.

from how i remember the replays only the slovenians did any clear cut grabbing and holding and neither i nor the german tv guys could find anything that looks even remotely like a foul from the us
unless youre a spanish referee in which case the us players should have received at least 5 yellow cards and the slovenians 22 reds
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :No offence, but if we where take a look at a corner defended by the USA, we would see the same thing. Every team does it, it's how you defend by getting 'touchtight'

It's six of one, half dozen of the other. The number 15 for the USA is fouling just as much as the one who as got his arms wrapped around the player.

I'm aware of how corners work. I'm just saying that the USA got a foul on this particular corner that brought back a winning goal, and the ref couldn't even say which player the foul was on, or what it was.
Quote from Shotglass :ive probably told you before that thinking doesnt seem to work out too well for you

lol, i have no comeback to that, it's too smart for me..
Please keep your arguements in the PS3 vs. PC war threads. Thx.
Your turn to laugh at us guys

Pathetic. Just awful.
what was that crap?

no movement, no speed, no first touch control, not even procession.
Horrible. Rooney was poor. Heskey stayed on far too long. We were so desperate even Crouch had to come on. Only one or two bits of play that were anywhere near good enough. USA and Slovenia to go through unless we REALLY pull it out the bag.
LOL great playing Algeria. England phail
I won't laugh.. but what was th.. ok, it's stronger then me, hahaha :P
Quote from The Moose :Your turn to laugh at us guys

Pathetic. Just awful.

:hihi:

At least you're not out. You only have to beat Slovenia to advance and there are examples of champions that have struggled in the group stages.
That was the single worst performance I have ever seen from an England side in all my days (no, seriously). The sole positive I can take from it is that Garry Barry saved our bacon a million and one times. Rooney was abysmal, he couldn't trap a bag of cement, and the lot of them, especially that arse Gerrard from 40 yards out! What in god's name is that going to do?!

Utter dross, we deserved to lose that by a country mile.
@ The Sun

lol
What a complete joke of a performance from England (Even as a Scot that was painful to watch....mainly due to laughter, think I bust a rib).

Seriously though, how can a team with the likes of Gerrad, Rooney, Lampard and co. have no spark and Glen Johnson can't be the best right back in England surely Only Lennon, Barry and James can come off the park knowing that they did their part.

PMSL @ Rooney's wee rant.
Was Wayne Rooney even on the field in the first two matches? Wait, I do seem to recall slow-motion shots of him yelling at people (the ref)... and that's about the sum of his contribution to the English team so far

on the other hand, this result was the best thing to cure my frustration at the referee from the earlier game
That was poor. Really, really poor.

At this level they might as well just not turn up on Wednesday.
-
(de Souza) DELETED by de Souza

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG