The online racing simulator
Quote from DevilDare :What a shit decision by the ref...

I mean, I know I just got done saying that if you blame the refereeing you've got something else to blame (and it's still true--we never should have allowed two goals in the first half), but JESUS ****ING CHRIST WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT SHIT?
Gotta admit..USA were robbed from what I could see.

Entertaining game

This group is gonna be tight if we beat Algeria tonight.

..and that's a big IF
Quote from DevilDare :What a terrible terrible decision by the ref. Absolutely shocking...

If anything, should of been a penalty kick to USA... Not only did they not get that, they also got their goal (Which was brilliant as well) taken away...

Ref deserves a slap..

Nononono the ref was doing good, USA just sucked whereas slowenia was awesome. How does your own medicine taste?

Seriously: WTH? Nothing wrong to spot there. USA would have deseved it. Coming back like that after a 2:0 is rather good.
Quote from Evoluti0n_II :Nononono the ref was doing good, USA just sucked whereas slowenia was awesome. How does your own medicine taste?

Oh shush you silly German fanboi.

Anyway, a call is a call. Unlucky USA, they really deserved the 3 points.
The ref should be shot...
Looks like the World Cup is finally becoming good. Now for tonight
I don't like to complain about the ref... BUT WTF WAS THAT

ARRRGGGGGHHHH brings back bitter memories of Torsten Frings in 2002, which was the last time I felt royally screwed by the ref on this level. still, most entertaining game of the World Cup so far, for me at least,

never should have given up those two goals. You can't put yourself in a position that the referee can screw you over, because they will. I know from personal experience as a ref, you mess things up every once in a while. Doesn't make it any better watching other refs scrw up though
Quote from DevilDare :Oh shush you silly German fanboi.

Anyway, a call is a call. Unlucky USA, they really deserved the 3 points.

Assists like that have to be used.
Let's put this to bed now and live in peace & harmony. Love everywhere and so on.
Yeah, the first half was pretty unforgivable for the USA.
Oh that was absolutely shocking.

What a great comeback by USA. If only...
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I mean, I know I just got done saying that if you blame the refereeing you've got something else to blame (and it's still true--we never should have allowed two goals in the first half), but JESUS ****ING CHRIST WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT SHIT?

It' snot about blaming the refereeing, it's just that THERE WAS NO REASON AT ALL TO NOT GIVE THAT GOAL. -.-
Most likely England and USA will advance from this group now.

If USA beats Algeria and if England beats Algeria and Slovenia, USA and England are through.

If USA and England beat Algeria and England draws with Slovenia, then 3 teams will have 5 points and the results with Algeria will count. And since Slovenia won only 1-0, it doesn't look too good for them.

In the end everyone has a shot. Algeria might just beat USA and England and win the group (I doubt it though).
So the first two games of the day had crap referees, let's make popcorn and wait for the third one.

Btw: I just saw the referee in the Serbia - Germany game didn't see Podolski deliberately kicking a serbian player after a pass and that Germany should've been awarded a second penalty kick.
Just plain bad refereeing, otherwise a good game.

Vain
Judge REALLY made a huge mistake there, but i think it's more fair to be 2-2, i don't know..
Quote from DeadWolfBones :

No offence, but if we where take a look at a corner defended by the USA, we would see the same thing. Every team does it, it's how you defend by getting 'touchtight'

It's six of one, half dozen of the other. The number 15 for the USA is fouling just as much as the one who as got his arms wrapped around the player.
how barely winning against a team that despite having to play with one man down for most of it didnt look any less capeable of winning the game is well deserved is beyond me
if youd tuned in after the red card youd never even know they were decimated from the way they played the game

Quote from Boris Lozac :We did have enourmous amount of luck, but no one can say we didn't deserve this victory, our boys created more chances really.. once again, fuc* yeah!

eh? podolski alone had more perfectly good goal oppotunities than the entire serbian team
sure his aim was rubbish but still

Quote from DeadWolfBones :Klose was warned, got a yellow, and then got a second yellow. That's two warnings and three infringements. Whether the ref was overly strict or not, he should have gotten the message.

true but still doesnt change the fact that that ref has no place running a game at world cup level
just like badstuber who is completely out of his depth and shouldnt be there in the first place

all in all it was probably just one of those days where the ball just wont go in

Quote from Mackie The Staggie :No offence, but if we where take a look at a corner defended by the USA, we would see the same thing. Every team does it, it's how you defend by getting 'touchtight'

his point is that if there was anything worth stopping the game for there (and there clearly wasnt) it would have been a penatly kick for the us and not a freekick for slovenia
and hes correct
England vs Algeria. Cmon Algeria beat 'em. (yeah it wont really happen unless more 2010 surprises happen)

but i still want algeria to win
Quote from Shotglass :how barely winning against a team that despite having to play with one man down for most of it didnt look any less capeable of winning the game is well deserved is beyond me
if youd tuned in after the red card youd never even know they were decimated from the way they played the game

I thought you hate football? Isn't it 'below your league' to watch this primitive sport? So i won't take your comments seriously. Ok Podolski could've scored some bombs, but he didn't, we also hit the bar two times, all in all, we had more chances.. Suck it up..
Quote from Boris Lozac :I thought you hate football? Isn't it 'below your league' to watch this primitive sport? So i won't take your comments seriously. Ok Podolski could've scored some bombs, but he didn't, we also hit the bar two times, all in all, we had more chances.. Suck it up..

1) try again next time youre consecension is so amateurish its laughable
2) maybe you should try counting properly next time
before the germans got tired from having to make up for being one man down the serbs didnt get anywhere cloase to the german goal in the second half for some 30-35 minutes
Condescension?
Match start. oh yes.

vuvushit as usual
Go go Algeria!
Quote from Shotglass :1) try again next time youre consecension is so amateurish its laughable
2) maybe you should try counting properly next time
before the germans got tired from having to make up for being one man down the serbs didnt get anywhere cloase to the german goal in the second half for some 30-35 minutes

You're trying too hard with some smart words that are not in your language.. Why are you getting worked up over this, i honestly thought you hate football, judging by some of your comments..

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG