The online racing simulator
now that's an emphatic finish from Donovan
Game back on!
Bradley's looking like he just ate five lemons whole.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :In most cases, if you're blaming the ref, there's something else you ought to be blaming (like not scoring any goals).

Klose was warned, got a yellow, and then got a second yellow. That's two warnings and three infringements. Whether the ref was overly strict or not, he should have gotten the message.

As i said in one of my recent posts on this page (edit: page 20), it was a deserved win becuase our team kinda sucked tbh.

Serbias defense was good, no doubt, our offense sucked major balls, no doubt. Klose does NOT belong in the national squad anymore. His time is over. And he's a dumbass.
Quite a few other players do not belong to the team, imo. Özil, most likely THE most overrated player in the Bundesliga, was useless. Müller was Müll (), Badstuber was a joke today, aswell. I could go on but i think it's enough so far. So i do admit that we lost deservedly.

Podolski was by far the best (german) as he at least had enough balls to try something himself.
Penalty's are a game of luck, so no comment here.

Still the ref should have given a yellow to the serbian player (dunno who) who tackled Schweinsteiger (i think it was him) from behind at the sideline when he didnt even have the ball. That might have changed something if the serb already had a yellow.
Or the goalscorer who ran straight to the fans and got in touch with them. Thats should be a yellow too, or am i wrong here?

I'm NOT saying the ref wrapped up 3 points and handed them over, but he was hardly fair or doing a good job at all.

/semi-rant over

I actually said that we're not going far this year, way before the WC even started and by the looks of it... i was right.
I don't think there's any luck to penalties.
Quote from Evoluti0n_II :As i said in one of my recent posts on this page (edit: page 20), it was a deserved win becuase our team kinda sucked tbh.

No. The win was deserved because Germany sucked AND Serbia were awesome.

Dont hate me...
Getting pretty physical out there.
Quote from DevilDare :No. The win was deserved because Germany sucked AND Serbia were awesome.

Dont hate me...

I would not say "awesome". They we're really good, but awesome is something different.
This kind of very defensive play cant be awesome imo. Awesome applies when Barcelona starts to tear up the pitch with fast, technical, goal scoring, nice to look at football.
Serbia wasn't doing that.
Lmao that ref loves his yellow cards
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Getting pretty physical out there.

Heh. I'm surprised there are players that still don't have a yellow card.
Quote from Evoluti0n_II :I would not say "awesome". They we're really good, but awesome is something different.
This kind of very defensive play cant be awesome imo. Awesome applies when Barcelona starts to tear up the pitch with fast, technical, goal scoring, nice to look at football.
Serbia wasn't doing that.

Jajaja. Nevertheless, was a great match.

So is Slovenia v USA at the moment! USA really pushing now.

Well done chaps
Mwahaha, 1 more goal for USA and England will have a tricky time to get through
Oh SHIT
Woooo! Brilliant USA!!!

Awesome match!
Nice finish
nice one
What was wrong?
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
What the hell was that?
What do we have there?! Looks like yet another costly and wrong decision.
What a shit decision by the ref...
Quote from Evoluti0n_II :
Quite a few other players do not belong to the team, imo. Özil, most likely THE most overrated player in the Bundesliga, was useless. Müller was Müll (),

Are you serious? Özil and Müller were two of the best players today. Certainly better than Podolski.

IMO.
Quote from zeugnimod :Are you serious? Özil and Müller were two of the best players today. Certainly better than Podolski.

IMO.

Yes, i am serious. Özil did 1 maybe 2 good passes but other than that he just lost the ball everywhere.
Müller's crosses we're crap and didnt find anyone in white. At least not near the goal.
What a terrible terrible decision by the ref. Absolutely shocking...

If anything, should of been a penalty kick to USA... Not only did they not get that, they also got their goal (Which was brilliant as well) taken away...

Ref deserves a slap..

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG