The online racing simulator
SLOVAKI ownage! Skrtel was great, Vittak was great, even that number 6 dude was great, gashed his knee and carried on, and the substitute that replaced him scored a great goal!

Typical cheating from the Italians, the Slovaks just played Italy at their own game I think, which annoyed them, but it's kind of ironic as they always cheat to win. That is the Italian way, if you can't win, throw yourself at the penalty spot, or bias the referee with money.
Yay we won! I was shitting brix at the end tho
Is it just me or is the ref in DEN-JAP game running like a girl?
Wow, that was a gorgeous goal.
This one too.
#957 - CSF
And again.
:wow:
Jesus christ...
Van Persie, finally...
Yeah. Long time coming for him.

Also, Japan are playing very well at the moment. 2 great goals.
id like to paraphase john f kennedy for a bit but instead of freedom ill be speaking about football when i say
all football fans wherever they may live are citizens of slovenia and therefore as a football fan i take pride in the words "ich bin ein slovene"
Woah cameroon v neds. Nice match.

edit : GOALLLL .foook awesome shot robben
That was some bullshit.
Hup hup hup oranjeeee
:d:d:d
Holy shit that pass Honda made to himself. So pretty.
amazing game that was,the goal in 16th min was great the best i've seen in this tournament so far
NIPPON \o/
Arrivederici, Marcelo Lippi!

How do you say "bye bye Morten Olsen" in Danish?

After what that Honda dude played today, I'll never insult a Honda again in my life.
Hahahah, so much SVK support (Italy bashing).

Great game from Slovakia, that was just awesome, what they performed, this is for me the match of the WC so far. Left their lungs and hearts there. And Italy just kept diving, holywood acting etc., glad they go home. Even doubt that the crying scene after final whistle was for real.

And Japans, another cherry on the cake, well done.

Personally, i think we could see a surprising winner to this championship, as favorites are packing their luggages.
Japan were awesome, after seeing that performance, I think I favour them to win over Paraguay. Though Paraguay look good too!
Anyone with a link for Portugal - Brazil? These Italian bastards are not broadcasting matches anymore
Thanks, but I'm afraid so... it says Der clip angefordert, bitten haben Sie einen Moment Geduld

WTF is that?

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG