The online racing simulator
If the germans continue to play how they played before (I still can't figure out how they won their first match) England is going to win.
Quote from Stefani24 :If the germans continue to play how they played before (I still can't figure out how they won their first match)

Then I tell you: By playing well.
Quote from de Souza :Jesus the goalkeepers are just horrid on this World Cup.

1-1

E; Holy shit, Uruguay scored! What a shot!
Great game, best one so far!

Can't really say which is the better team, South Korea has better ball movement but Uraguay did what it mattered when it matters, second goal was really something.
Nice one, feel sorry for Korea, they deserved it too..
Quote from 5haz :I hope England win this match, not because I want to see England win, but I want it to really upset the Scots.

You better hope England don't win, because were really going to rub your faces in it if they do.

Trust me I don't mind if England win, but the media are what drives non English people up the wall. Today I can see several horrendous headlines filling people up with hope that that team does not deserve.
Quote from CSF :Trust me I don't mind if England win, but the media are what drives non English people up the wall. Today I can see several horrendous headlines filling people up with hope that that team does not deserve.

Well you can always do what the rest of us do and ignore it. Hope is the greatest of treasures even if it is unfounded, which is a shame because the Scots can't even hope for their team.
:d

Attached images
sesamecup.jpg
Hey we came closer to Qualifying for Euro 2008 than you... pity we then had George Burley... high hopes for us now we have a proper non Alkie Bastard manager in charge again.
*waitingforamatchscotlandvsengland*
Anyone who thinks England have a chance of beating Germany are living in a dream cloud. özil (even though he's a turk and not German at all) is damn good. Podolski is sucking at the moment but so is Wayne Rooney, so it's all reletive. England drew against Algeria and Algeria are alot lower in FIFA rankings than Australia who Germany beat 4-0. So it only makes sense that Germany will win. Though, I really don't understand why Torsten Frings isn't on the team. Stupid desicion for me...
Quote from BlueFlame :özil (even though he's a turk and not German at all)

Mesut Özil born 15 October 1988 in Gelsenkirchen
didnt realise gelsenkirchen was in turkey
Quote from CSF :Hey we came closer to Qualifying for Euro 2008 than you... pity we then had George Burley... high hopes for us now we have a proper non Alkie Bastard manager in charge again.

See hope is a good thing, don't crush our hope!
Quote from Shotglass :Mesut Özil born 15 October 1988 in Gelsenkirchen
didnt realise gelsenkirchen was in turkey

If that is the case then why is Cacau in the German team, he was born in Brazil. It's all bullshit, if your 2nd name ain't German/English/Scottish etc and you have non of the national blood in you, then you shouldn't be allowed to play for the country where you were born.

The whole point of world cup football is the variety in the national football styles, but now-a-days players can CHOOSE what country to play for. Well, you are of ONE nation and ONE nation only. You can't choose your family. And your country is your Family.
Quote from BlueFlame :If that is the case then why is Cacau in the German team, he was born in Brazil. It's all bullshit, if your 2nd name ain't German/English/Scottish etc and you have non of the national blood in you, then you shouldn't be allowed to play for the country where you were born.

This is the stupidest thing i've read on this forum in ages..
Quote from BlueFlame :If that is the case then why is Cacau in the German team, he was born in Brazil. It's all bullshit, if your 2nd name ain't German/English/Scottish etc and you have non of the national blood in you, then you shouldn't be allowed to play for the country where you were born.

The whole point of world cup football is the variety in the national football styles, but now-a-days players can CHOOSE what country to play for. Well, you are of ONE nation and ONE nation only. You can't choose your family. And your country is your Family.

ever hear of this
i wont even think of touching the subject of your views being at least some 60+ years out of date and entirely unacceptable
Quote from de Souza :1-1

E; Holy shit, Uruguay scored! What a shot!

I only say one word to the team, thanks.
Opposites, keep it up.
Quote from Shotglass :ever hear of this
i wont even think of touching the subject of your views being at least some 60+ years out of date and entirely unacceptable

How can someone choose their nationality? It doesn't make sense. It's a fact, not some old-fashioned nonsense. The only reason it's tolerated is because like Cacau and özil they are good players, and nobody really cares that they aren't really German at all, because they play good football. Which is think is fickel and sad. You notice with countries like Portugal, Spain, Brazil and even Japan, the teams are much more tightly knit because they aren't all faking their nationality.
Quote from BlueFlame :...if your 2nd name ain't German/English/Scottish etc and you have non of the national blood in you, then you shouldn't be allowed to play for the country where you were born.

Oh yes, lets gather them all in some camp so they can concentrate on playing football together...
Quote from troy :Oh yes, lets gather them all in some camp so they can concentrate on playing football together...

Intentional or not?
why on earth would you think that
Damn.

I actually agreed with some points BlueFlame made in the Marijuana thread but here he goes and destroys it all again. :sadbanana

FIFA South Africa 2010
(2134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG